• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: kuroro, Deleted member 1464, Arkantos and 13 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Arkantos, rockndogs, RichardSpencel and 3 others
Is that him ?

gay
1. the definition of gay is someone or something bright or happy.

mirin ass boys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heirio, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 1680 and 4 others
this pic make me want to bully him

• +1
Reactions: Kill_Jew
jfl

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, kobecel and Ritalincel
Looks qt here

hahah what a phaggot. "ogremaxxed" my ass. more like dropthesoapmaxxed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, rockndogs, Insomniac and 4 others
Most overrated and made people believe he was decent looking by brainwashing them, And they worshiped his ass.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo, FaceandHFD, fobos and 2 others
My website progress so far boyos. Posted it in his other thread too but thought I'd leave it here as well.

Just a skeleton site for now with a couple of pics and the headings all sorted out, but a little bit of progress will be made each day.

Over for him.

View attachment 66038
bro you will look back one day and realize how pathetic you are
shame on you for trying to destroy the life of a brother\
you are no better than a foid

• +1
Reactions: jefferson, AspiringChad, Deusmaximus and 7 others
bro you will look back one day and realize how pathetic you are
shame on you for trying to destroy the life of a brother\
you are no better than a foid

Oh I can guarantee I won't.

This doxing of nibba by lookism has proven to provide a lot of good cope already. He's no brother of mine.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
Oh I can guarantee I won't.

This doxing of nibba by lookism has proven to provide a lot of good cope already. He's no brother of mine.
what has he done to deserve this brother

Why all the hate for him?
I thought he was liked.

what has he done to deserve this brother

Mainly for having the arrogance of a 10/10, with the results of a 4/10.

Oh yeah and his constant petulant abuse of anyone who wouldn't kiss his ass.

Hope this bang average normie with his laycount of 1 enjoys the next few decades working in fast food. He was an utter cunt, and this is justice.

• +1
Reactions: Damo the incel
My website progress so far boyos. Posted it in his other thread too but thought I'd leave it here as well.

Just a skeleton site for now with a couple of pics and the headings all sorted out, but a little bit of progress will be made each day.

Over for him.

View attachment 66038
It is well and truly over for him.

Attachments

• 0A18CE43-F86C-4F4B-9623-F2E28ECC503A.gif
    0A18CE43-F86C-4F4B-9623-F2E28ECC503A.gif
    963.2 KB · Views: 5
  • +1
Reactions: jefferson

Hope this bang average normie with his laycount of 1 enjoys the next few decades working in fast food. He was an utter cunt, and this is justice.
Jesus christ reddit

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel

I understand you bro. I too thought he was a narcy normie. but that is no reason to ruin a mans life brother. On the internet its one thing but ruining someones whole life is far to much brother.

I really hope you reconsider this bro, there are other ways to get your revenge. dont kick a dying dog

• +1
Reactions: jefferson, Deleted member 1476, Insomniac and 1 other person
I understand you bro. I too thought he was a narcy normie. but that is no reason to ruin a mans life brother. On the internet its one thing but ruining someones whole life is far to much brother.

I really hope you reconsider this bro, there are other ways to get your revenge. dont kick a dying dog

There's no other way and I don't believe in that cuck stuff about turning the other cheek, be the bigger man etc.

For those saying it's disproportiate, well yeah that's how punishment works. For example, if I walked up to you and hit you in the face for no reason, I'm probably looking at around a year in prison, although you will likely have recovered fully within a couple of weeks to a month. The penalty for stealing is generally that you don't get to keep what you stole AND you face a further fine or jail time. If punishment wasn't like this, they'd be no disincentive to act like an utter bellend.

Finally, given how much of a twat he was, I'd bet dollars to cents that he'd do the same if he had the info of someone HE disliked. Fuck him.

Over for him.

View attachment 66038
t. third wave feminist son of lesbian Black-Jew couple

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 1476 and ChoSeungHui
@itsOVER We are watching you. We do not like bullies. We have all the information. We have seen that @Nibba has done nothing to warrant this. He is in a psyche ward and you are trying to make him kill himself. This is serious. We are not Law Enforcement. We are not involved in the incel community. Proceed with caution. We are watching you every step of the way. We will not release your information. We do not believe in doxing. If you cause Griffin any form of public harassment, life and quality of life damage, harassment, mental, physical or psychological. Then. Real justice will happen.

karen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Ethnicsmatter, jefferson and 6 others
@itsOVER We are watching you. We do not like bullies. We have all the information. We have seen that @Nibba has done nothing to warrant this. He is in a psyche ward and you are trying to make him kill himself. This is serious. We are not Law Enforcement. We are not involved in the incel community. Proceed with caution. We are watching you every step of the way. We will not release your information. We do not believe in doxing. If you cause Griffin any form of public harassment, life and quality of life damage, harassment, mental, physical or psychological. Then. Real justice will happen.

karen

Hi Nibba.

That'll be a big mac and large fries, boyo.

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Alexanderr, Heirio and 11 others

karen

Who’s fucking Karen

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Dude420, rockndogs and 2 others

karen
my face when nibba has a foid named karen come to his rescue :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, rockndogs, Deleted member 176 and 2 others

karen

are you nibbas manager? may i speak to you?

karen
Can I fuck you in the anal?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1106, dogtown, Dude420 and 4 others

karen
show bobs and vagene

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, rockndogs, Deleted member 176 and 2 others

karen
Karen do u want to do the seks with me??

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, rockndogs, Deleted member 176 and 1 other person

karen

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Where did you find the pic?

• Ugh..
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
Why is this guy worshipped as some kind of handsome slayer on this forum?

Guy looks like a normie .

Classic case of having the ingredients (hair, jaw, hunter eyes) but they just don't work together.

NIGGER GO ROPE JFL
You don’t get to my head. You’re just one of them typical members that just starts on others for no reason.