‘Nice guy’ in a sarcastic way.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Grammarmaxxer.
I seriously despise people that use the term ‘Nice guy’ in a sarcastic way. It’s constantly used as a term to silence men who speak the truth. For example if a man calls out the shitty tastes in women and like how most of them go for total assholes, he gets called ‘Nice guy’ in a sarcastic way. Seriously, if you actually use that term sarcastically then just fuck you, you’re a degenerate and part of the problem with society. I was on Twitter and came acrosss a post from 2012 that I randomly found that said about how many women go for the assholes over the decent men basically, forgot the exact wording but if you say anything like that in 2019, people will just call you ‘Nice guy’ sarcastically because back in the days, I’m pretty sure that word in a sarcastic way wasn’t a thing. Which faggot even came up with the idea of starting off everyone saying ‘Nice guy’ sarcastically? Society really has gone to hell and I won’t be surprised if degenerates twist more words into sarcasm in a way to silence freedom of speech.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, Ritalincel and SikKunt
Its a way for normtards to make fun of inkwells and belittle them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Its a way for normtards to make fun of inkwells and belittle them.
It’s also an excuse for women to date shitty men and be able to do it more without anyone saying a single word about it.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
nice guy= boring small dick guy

a big dick guy could be boring too but it gives them pleasure so they dont care
reminder:

those 'assholes" that women seem to love so much have a big adventurus dick
you cant be the asshole with a small dick you would just be a laughing stock
its over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, pisslord and SikKunt
Niceness is an inherently feminine trait that no man ought have.

Women don't have shitty tastes in men, they just have tastes. It's a purely neutral, biological thing.

Even if you want to make the case that they like people that are less well-suited to running the state, attractive people are both healthier and more intelligent as a general rule.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and mojopin
Over for many men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1546

Users who are viewing this thread

Back