White supremacist nazi take himself for an anthropoliogist and spread propaganda thread. GTFIH

Manu le coq

Manu le coq

Kraken
Tldr: Robert sepehr a fake anthropologist but real nazi (not an actual anthropologist just a undergrade diploma but he pretend he is ) lies and spread misinformation on on human anthropology to spread nazi racist propaganda. He is getting massive amount of engagement and influence on youtube and X , much more than any real anthropologist on these platforms. all of it for money.

First of all sorry for the lingustic mistakes i'm not an english native and i'm still learning, it may be a little difficult but it's worth the shot i promise. It will be a long thread so take a seat.

this propaganda is spreading a lot, I see all the time people on linking his videos taking it as face values, under scientific posts, regular everyday black people, Making racist memes with tens of thousands of likes from his "researches" (he never conducted any scientific research in his life, made it up by twisting other people studies to fit his eurocentrist narrative; and every single anthropologist think he is a clown)

r/hbomberguy - video idea for hbomber guy (triggerwarning nazi propaganda, racism and lies)

All these people take their sources directly from sepehr, these "studies" do not exist anywhere that's a lie, because homo erectus and habilis didnt even coexist with what is today consider as the subsarian african group. 'black people" only apeared 55K years ago when human groups (white black asian, arab etc) diverged, before that every human race were the same group. and homo abilis and erectus respectively disapeared 120k years and 1.6 millions years ago. matematically black people and these species didnt even possibly live together. No studies worldwide ever said that.

r/hbomberguy - video idea for hbomber guy (triggerwarning nazi propaganda, racism and lies)

this ghost specy is nothing close to an another hominid group but, simply another homo sapiens (human) group, which we didnt have any data on, because it diverged so much and was very isolated for a while. Scientist studied it a bit more, and finally concluded and found the origin of it late 2023. zeke a real anthropologist made a tiktok on it.

But they dont accept it, because they want black people to not be considered as human.

I will explain all I know.

Robert sepehr is a far right neo nazi youtuber, making content which sole purpose is to promote a certain white supremacy agenda, and denigrate non white and particularly african people.

don't belive me on the neo-nazi part? just a regular racist?

he also have a book company,

here is his book company logo and comparision to something else, he also use the term aryan a lot in either his book and videos, and have a lot of respect and talk about nazis a lot.

His business model is pretty simple, he start a video with a certain goal, and he use documentaries, books, researches papers, and butcher it, lies and use fake evidences to fit a racist narrative he premaid.

The most notorious exemple of him, is his videos on the out of africa model,

The out of africa theory state that all current human life came from africa, and we all descent from a group of individual residing there around 100k years ago, and spread trough the planet afterward trough migrations.

In the scientifical world there is no debat around this, this is an evidence. If we retrace our earliest common ancestor trough basically any means (dna, mithocondry, humanoid fossiles) it's pretty clear, and obvious, it's the bases of basically anything anthropology related. studied in universities, every single map, researchs papers use it. It's like the pytaghore theorem for math but in anthropology.

The neo nazis AND sepehr despise this theory. It would mean that africa is the mother continent, and 100k years ago we were all "black" with dark skin and kinky hair, white skin is a mutation that happenned later on. I can't exactly comprehend why but cognitively they can't accept it, if you say to a 4chan chud that we all came from africa and are all brothers he will freak out try to kill you, and link you to a sepehr video.

Robert has made many videos on the subject which are all filled with lies.

His theory, is that humans all came from a superior aryan race with blond hair and blue eyes from atlantis, (atlantis dont exist) 40k years ago, and spread trough the world to share their aryan dna, a section of them spreaded in africa and breeded with primitive archaic monkey like species like homo erectus and habilis creating an hybrid specy which are now current sub saharian people. (which he consider to be a primitive inferior race), and stayed relatively pure for europe and had a little nehandertal admixture.

I barely exagerated. this is what he belive resumated, this sound ridiculous, but his strategy is to spread it out on an hour long video, filling it with modified sources and lies to convince you. none of it is true, and his following are loving it.

To make it clear this is all bullshit, it's not based on anything, there isnt a single scientific proof, fossils, research paper backing him up, and there is overwhelming amount of evidence disproving him. he made it all up. and you say this to an actual antropologist he will laugh to your face. But to a neo nazi and insecure white people this is a goldmine.

And real antropologists knows it, he is a scammer. there is Tons of videos debunking him online from real proffesionals, i encourage you to go watch them.

First thing first, Atlantis doesnt exist.

second

white skin, blue eyes and blond hair are a human mutations that all happenned les than 20k years ago

It's just phisically impossible for an aryan race to exist and spread their genes trough the planet. hundred of thousands of years ago if these features happenned 50k years later.

Third even if his "superior aryan" race existed It's impossible for them to breed with the monkey like specy like he said homo erectus, and homo habilis because these species didnt coexist with black people, they were extinct way before the black and white "race" diverged either in his fictional scenario, or in real life.

What's making this even funnier is that the real archeologist which he based his whole argumentary about saw his video, and the "source" completely disagree and thinks his videos are awful. So even his sources think he is a liar and retweet videos debunking him and calling him a scammer grifter. .NO anthropologists even right wing in the world belive this white nationalist crap.

He also run away from debate, he refuse to talk about his findings with any other antropologist, he jsut block them and run away. He litterallty blocked every single anthropologist on twitter, i'm not even jokinh. he have never ever had a debate with anyone. which should be normal if you tHInk you have made some great discovery on humanity.

He also lie about history white washing it, the famous mansa musa richest man in existence at the head of the great mali empire, a black malian man, famous worldwide, described as a dark skin man from every books on him. along Sepehr, he is white european with blue eyes. because only white people can do good things., and blacks are inferior EVERYONE Knows it right. the jews have modified history to promote white erasure and afrocentrism and anti white racism.

The king of axum, in ancient ethiopia who was the first to convert to christianism, and home to the oldest bible in the world, described as an ethiopian man phenotipically and in art. Along Sepehr he is an aryan white european man with blue eyes. the jews have modified history to promote white erasure and afrocentrism and anti white racism.

The egyptians, recognized worldwide for their great contribution to history and humanity, along robert sepehr they werent black, they werent even egyptian but they were all white europeans with blue eyes, the slaves and servants were brown and black people. and the rulling cast were aryan with blond hair and blue eyes. the jews have modified history to promote white erasure and afrocentrism and anti white racism.

Ghengis kans, and all the other asian empires, you think they were asians? absolutely not,

Along robert speehr they were white aryan with blue eyes, the jews have modified history to promote white erasure and afrocentrism and anti white racism.

And i can go on and on and on, all his videos are like that.

Also he is not a real antropologist. he has no antropolgy degree whatsoever, he is a narcissist and if he had one he would flex it everyday

Also, he is not a real anthropologist. He only holds a Bachelor of Arts. that's an undergraduate degree, he is no expert at all, this degreeprovides a broad, liberal arts education with a focus on, but it does not signify expertise or extensive research in the field. He has never conducted or published any legitimate studies in anthropology just lied on previously done studies, and his claims are not supported by a single scientific community in fact they laughing at him and criticising him, many have rejected his "work" due to its lack of credibility and scientific rigor. A true anthropologist engages in rigorous research, peer-reviewed publications, and contributes to the academic community, none of which he has done. Therefore, his degree does not qualify him to make authoritative statements on anthropology, nor claim to be an "anthropologist" especially when used to promote white supremacist views. His misuse of this degree to spread misinformation highlights his lack of qualifications and credibility in the field.

Also this business make him a lot of money, like tens of thousands a months and he is deliberately lying, for money, he know he is a liar he is . I'm tired of typing maybe i will elaborate on that further if someone ask me.

Attachments

• 1715788328850.png
    1715788328850.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, HardlyCoping, RecessedChinCel and 8 others
not a word, ignored

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Daqirius, UrGirlsMcm and 10 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, RecessedChinCel, n9wiff and 1 other person
Tldr: Robert sepehr a fake anthropologist but real nazi (not an actual anthropologist just a undergrade diploma but he pretend he is ) lies and spread misinformation on on human anthropology to spread nazi racist propaganda. He is getting massive amount of engagement and influence on youtube and X , much more than any real anthropologist on these platforms. all of it for money.

First of all sorry for the lingustic mistakes i'm not an english native and i'm still learning, it may be a little difficult but it's worth the shot i promise. It will be a long thread so take a seat.

this propaganda is spreading a lot, I see all the time people on linking his videos taking it as face values, under scientific posts, regular everyday black people, Making racist memes with tens of thousands of likes from his "researches" (he never conducted any scientific research in his life, made it up by twisting other people studies to fit his eurocentrist narrative; and every single anthropologist think he is a clown)

All these people take their sources directly from sepehr, these "studies" do not exist anywhere that's a lie, because homo erectus and habilis didnt even coexist with what is today consider as the subsarian african group. 'black people" only apeared 55K years ago when human groups (white black asian, arab etc) diverged, before that every human race were the same group. and homo abilis and erectus respectively disapeared 120k years and 1.6 millions years ago. matematically black people and these species didnt even possibly live together. No studies worldwide ever said that.

this ghost specy is nothing close to an another hominid group but, simply another homo sapiens (human) group, which we didnt have any data on, because it diverged so much and was very isolated for a while. Scientist studied it a bit more, and finally concluded and found the origin of it late 2023. zeke a real anthropologist made a tiktok on it.

But they dont accept it, because they want black people to not be considered as human.

Robert sepehr is a far right neo nazi youtuber, making content which sole purpose is to promote a certain white supremacy agenda, and denigrate non white and particularly african people.

here is his book company logo and comparision to something else, he also use the term aryan a lot in either his book and videos, and have a lot of respect and talk about nazis a lot.

His business model is pretty simple, he start a video with a certain goal, and he use documentaries, books, researches papers, and butcher it, lies and use fake evidences to fit a racist narrative he premaid.

The out of africa theory state that all current human life came from africa, and we all descent from a group of individual residing there around 100k years ago, and spread trough the planet afterward trough migrations.

In the scientifical world there is no debat around this, this is an evidence. If we retrace our earliest common ancestor trough basically any means (dna, mithocondry, humanoid fossiles) it's pretty clear, and obvious, it's the bases of basically anything anthropology related. studied in universities, every single map, researchs papers use it. It's like the pytaghore theorem for math but in anthropology.

The neo nazis AND sepehr despise this theory. It would mean that africa is the mother continent, and 100k years ago we were all "black" with dark skin and kinky hair, white skin is a mutation that happenned later on. I can't exactly comprehend why but cognitively they can't accept it, if you say to a 4chan chud that we all came from africa and are all brothers he will freak out try to kill you, and link you to a sepehr video.

His theory, is that humans all came from a superior aryan race with blond hair and blue eyes from atlantis, (atlantis dont exist) 40k years ago, and spread trough the world to share their aryan dna, a section of them spreaded in africa and breeded with primitive archaic monkey like species like homo erectus and habilis creating an hybrid specy which are now current sub saharian people. (which he consider to be a primitive inferior race), and stayed relatively pure for europe and had a little nehandertal admixture.

I barely exagerated. this is what he belive resumated, this sound ridiculous, but his strategy is to spread it out on an hour long video, filling it with modified sources and lies to convince you. none of it is true, and his following are loving it.

To make it clear this is all bullshit, it's not based on anything, there isnt a single scientific proof, fossils, research paper backing him up, and there is overwhelming amount of evidence disproving him. he made it all up. and you say this to an actual antropologist he will laugh to your face. But to a neo nazi and insecure white people this is a goldmine.

And real antropologists knows it, he is a scammer. there is Tons of videos debunking him online from real proffesionals, i encourage you to go watch them.

second

white skin, blue eyes and blond hair are a human mutations that all happenned les than 20k years ago

It's just phisically impossible for an aryan race to exist and spread their genes trough the planet. hundred of thousands of years ago if these features happenned 50k years later.

Third even if his "superior aryan" race existed It's impossible for them to breed with the monkey like specy like he said homo erectus, and homo habilis because these species didnt coexist with black people, they were extinct way before the black and white "race" diverged either in his fictional scenario, or in real life.

What's making this even funnier is that the real archeologist which he based his whole argumentary about saw his video, and the "source" completely disagree and thinks his videos are awful. So even his sources think he is a liar and retweet videos debunking him and calling him a scammer grifter. .NO anthropologists even right wing in the world belive this white nationalist crap.

He also run away from debate, he refuse to talk about his findings with any other antropologist, he jsut block them and run away. He litterallty blocked every single anthropologist on twitter, i'm not even jokinh. he have never ever had a debate with anyone. which should be normal if you tHInk you have made some great discovery on humanity.

He also lie about history white washing it, the famous mansa musa richest man in existence at the head of the great mali empire, a black malian man, famous worldwide, described as a dark skin man from every books on him. along Sepehr, he is white european with blue eyes. because only white people can do good things., and blacks are inferior EVERYONE Knows it right. the jews have modified history to promote white erasure and afrocentrism and anti white racism.

The king of axum, in ancient ethiopia who was the first to convert to christianism, and home to the oldest bible in the world, described as an ethiopian man phenotipically and in art. Along Sepehr he is an aryan white european man with blue eyes. the jews have modified history to promote white erasure and afrocentrism and anti white racism.

The egyptians, recognized worldwide for their great contribution to history and humanity, along robert sepehr they werent black, they werent even egyptian but they were all white europeans with blue eyes, the slaves and servants were brown and black people. and the rulling cast were aryan with blond hair and blue eyes. the jews have modified history to promote white erasure and afrocentrism and anti white racism.

Ghengis kans, and all the other asian empires, you think they were asians? absolutely not,

Along robert speehr they were white aryan with blue eyes, the jews have modified history to promote white erasure and afrocentrism and anti white racism.

Also he is not a real antropologist. he has no antropolgy degree whatsoever, he is a narcissist and if he had one he would flex it everyday

Also, he is not a real anthropologist. He only holds a Bachelor of Arts. that's an undergraduate degree, he is no expert at all, this degreeprovides a broad, liberal arts education with a focus on, but it does not signify expertise or extensive research in the field. He has never conducted or published any legitimate studies in anthropology just lied on previously done studies, and his claims are not supported by a single scientific community in fact they laughing at him and criticising him, many have rejected his "work" due to its lack of credibility and scientific rigor. A true anthropologist engages in rigorous research, peer-reviewed publications, and contributes to the academic community, none of which he has done. Therefore, his degree does not qualify him to make authoritative statements on anthropology, nor claim to be an "anthropologist" especially when used to promote white supremacist views. His misuse of this degree to spread misinformation highlights his lack of qualifications and credibility in the field.

Also this business make him a lot of money, like tens of thousands a months and he is deliberately lying, for money, he know he is a liar he is . I'm tired of typing maybe i will elaborate on that further if someone ask me.

I stop taking him seriously when he says Mansa Musa was white.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, futureashtray and Manu le coq
Snapinstaapp 434331515 17934886178819480 6809863001110035796 n 1080

• +1
Reactions: wereq
Too much focus on blonde hair and blue eyes rather than cephalometric features is barking up the wrong tree

nobody's gonna read this ESL babble but yeah he's a quack
all of his bullshit lies are based out of context quotes, lying an/or misrepresenting information from published studies
sometimes he might even go full schizo and talk about atlantis as if it was a real place

• JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, WeiWei and ALLIWANTISTJD
I forgot to add it but he also despise indian people. I make jokes about pajeets, but I do it self defense becasue they call me a nigger. and I think we all white, black brown yellow are all brothers.

BUT HIM.

This man is claiming that THe brahmins the highest cast in indis are originated from White aryan with blue eyes. (he made it up like everything else) and they did all the technology and advancement in the country, while the brown weak, low iq and small indians were the servants and their slaves . and that explain why indian history is so rich. because the white did it for them.
HE is also stealing indian history, from you too guys.

@Michael Myers @NumbThePain @MakinItHappen @BrahminBoss @Jason Voorhees

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Michael Myers and distance decay
No one has actually debunked Robert’s work. He presents sound arguments. All of the “deboonking” they do is calling him an anti semite racist neo nazi.
I forgot to add it but he also despise indian people. I make jokes about pajeets, but I do it self defense becasue they call me a nigger. and I think we all white, black brown yellow are all brothers.

BUT HIM.
View attachment 2920735
This man is claiming that THe brahmins the highest cast in indis are originated from White aryan with blue eyes. (he made it up like everything else) and they did all the technology and advancement in the country, while the brown weak, low iq and small indians were the servants and their slaves. and that explain why indian history is so rich. because the whtie did it for them.

Vedic Brahmins were indeed white Aryans, this is common knowledge.

• +1
Reactions: chinkmax, UrGirlsMcm, leanmaxxin and 2 others
@deadmanwalking cage thread for you

No one has actually debunked Robert’s work. He presents sound argument All of the “deboonking” they do is calling him an anti semite racist neo nazi.

Vedic Brahmins were indeed white Aryans, this is common knowledge.
nigga you can litterally debunk him with a google search.
Give me one of his claim and i can just google the answer to you

• +1
Reactions: nope
Fuck racism, I love black people

Didn't ask but ok

why did you make this? the guy seems based

• +1
Reactions: Slavusz
you're fucking stupid. this guys explicitly a national socialist. didnt take an essay

• +1
racist anthropology needs to return tbh

• +1
Just lol at you if you read more than a few lines of this pseudoscience bs

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Manu le coq
dnr

blacks are mixed with homo erectus from Africa

white people with neardentals

dnr

blacks are mixed with homo erectus from Africa

white people with neardentals
BLACKS arent mixed with homo erectus because they couldnt phisically even coexist WITH EACH other.
the first black people apeared 70 thousands years after the last homo erectus died.

black people are the only homo sapiens group without any other hominid admixture.

Wouldnt end well for you
muuuuhhh it won't end well for yooouuuuu STFU NIGGER. first of all it never even did anything bad , and why would anything bad happen to me? I'll be among my own people rather than a minority in a whiter country

DNRD, but the most thing i agree with him about is that people with RH- factor are an entire different species than people with RH+ factor, their origins or how they came to nature is still unknown.

I'm too lazy to read his BS

View attachment 2920680

View attachment 2920695

second

View attachment 2920697

View attachment 2920693

View attachment 2920692

View attachment 2920691

View attachment 2920684

View attachment 2920677

Dnr
Robert sepehr is 10x smarter than you’ll ever be

BLACKS arent mixed with homo erectus because they couldnt phisically even coexist WITH EACH other.
the first black people apeared 70 thousands years after the last homo erectus died.
View attachment 2920883
View attachment 2920879
black people are the only homo sapiens group without any other hominid admixture.
Why do you think they can’t build anything JFL
They’ve got no flavuh

This man is claiming that THe brahmins the highest cast in indis are originated from White aryan with blue eyes. (he made it up like everything else) and they did all the technology and advancement in the country, while the brown weak, low iq and small indians were the servants and their slaves . and that explain why indian history is so rich. because the white did it for them.
The caste system doesn't exist and only old people, brainwashed and idiots believe in it. Indians that care so much about "Aryan ancestry" are ironically the biggest, self loathing pieces of shit to have come out of that subcontinent.

• +1
Reactions: smallman
also that guy is a half jew or something, when he broke news about his genetic heritage many white supremacists stopped consuming his content

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq
it's worth the read i took 2hours of researches and writting to make this thread i even illustrated it.
Why the fuck would you waste 2 hours of your life researching some bullshit to post some bullshit on some obscoure internet site?

• +1
Reactions: wereq
Im gonna binge watch his videos and see if hes larping

No one has actually debunked Robert’s work. He presents sound arguments. All of the “deboonking” they do is calling him an anti semite racist neo nazi.
I don't think they would do that considering his father is a Jew who makes films about ze Shoah.

I don't think they would do that considering his father is a Jew who makes films about ze Shoah.
They haven’t proven his father was a Jew. Besides, Sepehr isn’t a Jewish name, it’s a Persian name.

Why the fuck would you waste 2 hours of your life researching some bullshit to post some bullshit on some obscoure internet site?
Because i have autism

• So Sad
Reactions: AgentBlender

BUT HIM.
View attachment 2920735

He is stealing Indian history from Indians and Indians are stealing ancient Indian history from me. :feelskek: Alexander the Great fought ancient Pakistanis and not the ancient peoples in modern-day "India."