D

Deleted member 22918

Kraken
Nice guys finish last

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 39692 and chadmanlet04
sub8s finish last

One time at work, I was smoking indoors, which was not allowed but I did not care much because I had lots of files to go through and I had to see an accounter pretty soon which stressed me.

Another female colleague came up to me and told me to put my cigarette out but at the heat of the moment I just slapped her really really hard.

Had to sort it out with HR and I almost got fired but a while later she admitted that she actually kind of liked that and enjoyed it. (obviously no sex or hookup or whatever I am still incel)

Highlight of my wagecel adventures tbh.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: spermium, Gilly and 5'7 zoomer
nice guys dont finish at all

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
One time at work, I was smoking indoors, which was not allowed but I did not care much because I had lots of files to go through and I had to see an accounter pretty soon which stressed me.

Another female colleague came up to me and told me to put my cigarette out but at the heat of the moment I just slapped her really really hard.

Had to sort it out with HR and I almost got fired but a while later she admitted that she actually kind of liked that and enjoyed it. (obviously no sex or hookup or whatever I am still incel)

Highlight of my wagecel adventures tbh.

• +1
Reactions: chadmanlet04 and 5'7 zoomer