Nice knowing y’all, but time to ROPE!

XD

• JFL
Reactions: xefo
Anything besides surgery and retin a is cope

You should tell that girl that the guy she called hideous wants to kill himself because of her. I'm curious how she will react.
It's already too much autism asking girls to rate guys.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10413
36C2C4EA 2790 4D05 AC6A 223DDD5CA212

another bbc slayer lost today...

• JFL
Reactions: IdiAmin, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: IdiAmin, Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 11758
View attachment 978024
Looksmaxing was very cool too me seeing myself physically look better and mentally feel better, but the brutal black pill shows that realistically after losing 160lbs and doing softmaxes I’m still ugly and “hideous “ so this will be last post! Gl to everyone else ! May you ascend while I descend into the depths of hell for roping!
Arrivederci...
@ConorMcGregor @Maesthetic @werty1457 @tyronelite @Blackgymmax @Blue @MakinItHappen and all everyone else!

ARRIVEDERCI
Don't leave nigga, I like you!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
View attachment 978024
Looksmaxing was very cool too me seeing myself physically look better and mentally feel better, but the brutal black pill shows that realistically after losing 160lbs and doing softmaxes I’m still ugly and “hideous “ so this will be last post! Gl to everyone else ! May you ascend while I descend into the depths of hell for roping!
Arrivederci...
@ConorMcGregor @Maesthetic @werty1457 @tyronelite @Blackgymmax @Blue @MakinItHappen and all everyone else!

ARRIVEDERCI
Saw your threads as motivation ngl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
wow it's truly over

The Italy effect. Thoughts @LondonVillie

OP has been brutally embarrassed and has logged out of his account to never return jfl

you banished him @ConorMcGregor

OP has been brutally embarrassed and has logged out of his account to never return jfl

you banished him @ConorMcGregor
"I made him humble" cit

• +1
Reactions: xefo
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
I don't understand. The guy has girls simping him and 50 lays in a month. Now he is going to rope because some random girl on a different continent said that he's not handsome?

I don't understand. The guy has girls simping him and 50 lays in a month. Now he is going to rope because some random girl on a different continent said that he's not handsome?
Lmao I don’t care if a girl thinks I’m ugly. It’s the fact that she said hideous like thayt hurt 😂