Nick Bateman has one of best hair in history

needsolution

needsolution

Zephir
You can like him or not, but quality of his hair and hairstyle in itself boosts him a lot, mogs curtains.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Danish_Retard, aestheticallypleasin and 2 others
What you think about this guys hair?

• +1
Reactions: Kade and needsolution
Di Vaio gl, looksmaxxed, high sex appeal to normies. What else to say, gl and appealing to normies but u know in PSL terms nothing outstanding or special. Mogged by Bateman tbh.
ya true. I don't remember where but on some womens site there was a poll and one of them was Mariano vs Nick and more women voted for Nick Bateman

• +1
Reactions: je3oe, Kade and needsolution
ya true. I don't remember where but on some womens site there was a poll and one of them was Mariano vs Nick and more women voted for Nick Bateman
Bateman has no outstanding features but his face looks very good, high t and high trust at same time. He has masculine and pretty look at same time. Good mix.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, je3oe, Kade and 1 other person
yeah Nick mogs but it’s close. They both have similar appeal - mediterranean fuckboy jock

i cant rlly decide on whether subtle highlights look gay or fuckboy slayermaxxed

it might just work on di vao cuz he’s a chad, or could be a legit looksmax if above avg - not sure

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, je3oe, Kingkellz and 1 other person
they can't compete with me

• JFL
Reactions: needsolution
yeah Nick mogs but it’s close. They both have similar appeal - mediterranean fuckboy jock

i cant rlly decide on whether subtle highlights look gay or fuckboy slayermaxxed

it might just work on di vao cuz he’s a chad, or could be a legit looksmax if above avg - not sure
I think you have to be above average but also your hair color and hair type should be taken into consideration.
IMO people with pitch black hair can't really pull off highlights. Maybe girls...idk tbh
Highlights look best on those with brown or blonde hair imo

Alex Costa has subtle highlights too
Media Tweets by Alex Costa (@AlexCosta) | Twitter

• Love it
Reactions: Kade
Curtains suits twink skulls better, that's why it's popular here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and je3oe
Curtains mog

long hair mogs imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683 and Deleted member 6793