Nick Bateman looks underwhelming clean shaven

BeautifulBones

BeautifulBones

Banned

He's still GL ngl

but dosen't have the right balance of masculine and feminine features, as when he's rocking the beard stubble. His extreme PCT and shortish chin make him look pretty feminine clean shaven, but it's balanced out when he grows hair

Daily Lesson:

B A L A N C E
A
L
A
N
C
E

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing, oldcell and 11gaijin
Nick squintman(tm)

He gets beard-haloed a lot just like Hugh Jackman
Facial hair beard moustache look better movember no shave november 54 582080baea0f4  700

I think he looks better clean-shaven.

• +1
Reactions: Fath0039
This is why I'm considering beardmaxxing instead of 10% bf maxxing.

l2qDuCZ.jpg

I'd say out of most celebs that drake had the most benefit

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
hugh jackman is better clean shaven

• +1
Reactions: Fath0039, Deleted member 6401, Ropemaxing and 2 others
Nick Bateman has a slightly long midface which is why he looks better with stubble, clean shaven exaggerates his slightly long midface

Besides coloring i think he looks better in the first picture. But in his case i think its very subjective what is better looking.

He looks very feminine in the first pic. Yes i agree but his bone structure creates enough masculinity for itself so it creates that preety boy look.

With beard he looks a lot more masculine, but his preety boy feautures are shined in a diffrent light.

So it really just comes down to prefrences, Chad or preetyboy. Women generally want the preetyboys.

Besides coloring i think he looks better in the first picture. But in his case i think its very subjective what is better looking.

He looks very feminine in the first pic. Yes i agree but his bone structure creates enough masculinity for itself so it creates that preety boy look.

With beard he looks a lot more masculine, but his preety boy feautures are shined in a diffrent light.

So it really just comes down to prefrences, Chad or preetyboy. Women generally want the preetyboys.

Women prefer masc chad

Let us never forget he became IG famous with the beard, and pics of him on the internet clean shaven are very sparse. It seems the ladies have spoken
Women prefer masc chad

This with some aesthetic features, so you look approachable/sociable/NT
Nick Bateman has a slightly long midface which is why he looks better with stubble, clean shaven exaggerates his slightly long midface

There are well paid models a similar mid face. I think he works with the beard because besides his feminine features:

Narrowish Mandible
Short Lower Third
Thin Lips
Slightly Narrow Palate

His beard gets rid of all these slight drawbacks

Last edited:
hugh jackman is better clean shaven

Yeah agreed he is exception

Extreme cope..
He looks 10x betterf with the stubble and u are blind if u dont see it
He would ge tnowhere on IG clean shaven
Extremely legit thread

• +1
Reactions: BeautifulBones
There are well paid models a similar mid face
Are there any models with compact midface though? I think it ruins anyones face, even Dicaprio's. What is the main advice for the guys who have compact midface, other than roping?

The squintmaxer king

• +1
Reactions: BeautifulBones