Nick Fuentes confirmed gay pedophile

JawMogger

JawMogger

Put the fork down, son

Vitaly's JB pedobait team rizzed up Fuentes at In n out and he was flirty till he realized they were streaming

• JFL
Reactions: nathan, murdah, Hardrada and 5 others
99% of famous people (especially Hollywood) are weird freaks.

The Jews make them do all type of freaky shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Davidproton, nathan, murdah and 2 others
obvious Kyke bait where’s the part where he was flirting?

• JFL
Reactions: JawMogger
if these broccoli haired faggot gen z approached me i'd knock the fuck out. 67 years of age, i have no patience for weak men of this generation livestreamers and pranksters

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: atlantean and yen
99% of famous people (especially Hollywood) are weird freaks.

The Jews make them do all type of freaky shit
Fuentes is a far right extremely anti semitic e celeb streamer u fool he’s not a hollyjew faggot. He was legit blacklisted from mainstream cuckservative institutions in 2019.

• Hmm...
obvious Kyke bait where’s the part where he was flirting?
The part where he says "I don't bite" like a fag :lul: he's clearly a closet case. Never had a gf, virgin, hates gay people and "degeneracy", hates race mixing despite being mixed race, caught on a date with a catboy, and now this

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Davidproton and Ricky212
Fuentes is a far right extremely anti semitic e celeb streamer u fool he’s not a hollyjew faggot. He was legit blacklisted from mainstream cuckservative institutions in 2019.
He's a self-hating, gay, mixed race man

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
The part where he says "I don't bite" like a fag :lul: he's clearly a closet case. Never had a gf, virgin, hates gay people and "degeneracy", hates race mixing despite being mixed race, caught on a date with a catboy, and now this
Caught on a date with a catboy?

• +1
GEEEEEEEEEG AF BROS WHATS OUR RESPONSE???

>da jooz ai generated this coz nick is a based catholic and could never do that o algo

• JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Davidproton
  • JFL
Reactions: URL code
He's a self-hating, gay, mixed race man
Yea everyone knows about these claims JFL the catboy kami stream is legit the main talking point used against him

• Hmm...
Wdym caught on a date, they streamed it in 2019 lol, anyways nick is a spic and I never liked him

• Hmm...
Wdym caught on a date, they streamed it in 2019 lol, anyways nick is a spic and I never liked him
Yeah and it wasn't straight at all. Sexual tension and there was some leaked pic of Fuentes in catboy Kami's bed naked

Yeah and it wasn't straight at all. Sexual tension and there was some leaked pic of Fuentes in catboy Kami's bed naked
No, that shits old af and that wasn’t nick it was a femboy he fucked during the con alt delete stream back in late 2019

• Hmm...
Why/how is nick Fuentes even famous has he ever said or done anything interesting or of meaning?

• +1
No, that shits old af and that wasn’t nick it was a femboy he fucked during the con alt delete stream back in late 2019
Nick is literally a bottom femboy twink lmfao. It's obvious to anyone with 2 brain cells
Why/how is nick Fuentes even famous has he ever said or done anything interesting or of meaning?
He's the biggest alt right influencer atm who was just unbanned from Twitter

Why is he the biggest alt right influencer? Hes never said/done anything interesting or of value

• +1
Nick is literally a bottom femboy twink lmfao. It's obvious to anyone with 2 brain cells

I’m not denying he’s a faggot, retard, but ik which image you’re talking about, I’ve been watching kami and all these political streamer since 2019

• +1