Nick Fuentes is no longer a good leader for the Zoomers

RichmondBread

RichmondBread

Kraken
I am sadly disappointed in our young leader. I had high hopes for Nick Fuentes to lead the Zoomer generation in the right direction. He has failed brutally because of his own narcissism , stabbing many of his loyal followers in the back. I don't have much hope tbh. The cringe wokeism will only continue and there are no true counter movements at this point. Alt Right was a dead end and is totally dated now so we just have larpers and self serving wingnats. Sad.

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 18804 and 1 other person
Only soys can remain on the mainstream platforms.
Based ones get cancelled.

Leaders are found, off the gridd of mainstream

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
4042.jpg

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 19548
I am sadly disappointed in our young leader. I had high hopes for Nick Fuentes to lead the Zoomer generation in the right direction. He has failed brutally because of his own narcissism , stabbing many of his loyal followers in the back. I don't have much hope tbh. The cringe wokeism will only continue and there are no true counter movements at this point. Alt Right was a dead end and is totally dated now so we just have larpers and self serving wingnats. Sad.

Lol this video is all lies stop being gullible

zigger wigger yo mama just fucked a nigger yuh

@Anchor_Ship
@FailedNormieManlet