Nick Jonas getting heightmogged by a whole Kpop band... tallest guy is a hapa btw

Not a fakecel.
Why standardcel but not fakecel?

Other than the fact they mean different things they are still used interchangeably.

Why standardcel but not fakecel?

Other than the fact they mean different things they are still used interchangeably.
Standardcel: wanting HTB
Not fakecel due to not LARPing as ugly.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
@HarrierDuBois Volcel means voluntary celibate..
Me and the boys after ascending from bimax and rejecting all the LTBs in the country:

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Artemis, Gengar and 1 other person
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
  • JFL
Reactions: Artemis, HeightPilledum and Gengar
Aren't the Huenings (Hünings) German Brazilians?
Apparently his father is an American-Brazilian of German descent, so yes.
This is his dad
Txt huening kai father 4

And this his mom

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Slow jamz rnb

@HeightPilledum is one ur kind retard. He loves wmaf, but isn't a racist manlet with a inferiority complex

I genuinely have no beef against Asians.
Zero.
I have no reason to hate them, and as a matter of fact I prefer them to a lot of European pinkskinned niggers.
How do they expect me to like Asian women and dislike Asian men? 😂
When I try to drop pills about the qualities of Asian skulls and jaws everybody goes in full cope mode

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Cheesyrumble
K-pop stars are picked for their height and looks. You really think all koreans are like that?
Most of BTS aside from V are pretty much regular Koreans you see roam around the street

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 27729
Over for whitey

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Cheesyrumble and HeightPilledum
Most of BTS aside from V are pretty much regular Koreans you see roam around the street
V gets mistaken for a exotic foreigner by some koreans lol. Fun fact: he went to his friend's kpop idol audition. But the scouts wanted him instead. If he didn't go to the audition, he would be a farmer just like his father in rural Korea.
Taehyung father 2

Brutal mog by papa taehyung. Mogs his kpoop son

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, ROTTING, HeightPilledum and 1 other person
Exactly

@Cheesyrumble
Jungkook isn't the average gook at all tho either. He gets called bunnykook by Korean fans due to his teeth and facial features. Jungkook and V are easily the top 2 most attractive BTS members

V is more traditionally "handsome", but jungkook just is more popular with foids regardless (it also helps that jungkook has 8 pack abs, V doesnt)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 27729
Koreans are the tallest East Asians
Northern chinese are

I hate that hueningkai nigga, his face makes me mad. Such a fag.
Stop coping. All these changs have to do is take off the makeup and their shirt. They aren't all some twinks. They are dancing and singing for 8 hours plus a day.

Niggas havent seen my gook brothers Jonghyun (rip) and Rain
K-pop stars are picked for their height and looks. You really think all koreans are like that?
Kpop idols get picked based on face mainly, then charisma and talent
Jungkook isn't the average gook at all tho either. He gets called bunnykook by Korean fans due to his teeth and facial features. Jungkook and V are easily the top 2 most attractive BTS members

V is more traditionally "handsome", but jungkook just is more popular with foids regardless (it also helps that jungkook has 8 pack abs, V doesnt)

Biggest übercope ive ever seen. Seokjin mogs them both into the slums of Busan and slums of rural Korea where Taehyung and Jungkook came from. Seokjin framemogs them and mogs them facially armycels call him WWH (worldwode handsome).

Also if you put effort into being a real armycel (like me who is LARPing as a foid on tiktok for 5 months already), youd know Jin was the one that introduced Jungkook to gymcelling

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Cheesyrumble
Definition of fakecel: @TRUE_CEL, @aBetterMii, @mrriceguy.
I’m not a fakecel, literally got 14 likes a day on Sweden Tinder. After that getting local foids is meaningless and makes me depressed since even obese bald white guy could get them and SMV mog me @User49

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and HeightPilledum
@ArcticStorm
"Ethnic cope", how do you even rationalize this? Like you are 5'4 and try to shit on koreans for being 5'8, how do you rationalise being superior on a "larger level" as if you represent your "race" or vice versa despite legit being inferior on an individual level.

148 IQ tested on the coolmathgames.com 10 minute quick test because no way you have even 1 point above average if you can't see your hypocrisy locking you into a chokehold here.

Well there is one way you could make this not be hypocritical, that would be if you admitted to being the bottom of the barrel...
Literal seething and writing essays now LMFAO

Also on a side note, I live in Central Asia and when I was on a trip to Milan/Barcelona people were +- the same height as here

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and HeightPilledum