NICOTINE DRIFT

D

Deleted member 22099

I used to not get sick.
Images 12 jpeg

I made a post a few days ago about how "I'm leaving this site" BS and look? I'm back.
I literally made memes (for myself) about leaving.

Mematic 20221201 000130

I wasn't even craving it that bad I just have lost any sense of meaning so have returned.

The day after I left .org I went completely off the rails. I had a mental break and just wandered around my city all day. I tried to flee the country and become homeless in France but my mom's credit card needed two-factor authentication.
Eventually I saw a couch in the middle of the street that some gypsies threw out. I sat down on it and stayed there chainsmoking for an hour.

Then I looked across the road and saw a barber. Being a low IQ low inhib schizo I walked in without thinking about it and asked the bloke to shave my head for no reason even though I have been growing my hair for a year (yes I fell for the short hair meme). I think I was just craving something, anything smfh.

IMG 20221201 113711577

It is truly over for me. The depression and schizophrenia get worse every day. I find it difficult to get bricked to consensual sex. I am a doomer virgin incel and I am going to stay this way for the rest of my life. I'll probably become homeless or rope sometime next year.

There's a certain point when you just have to accept that it is over; there is nothing you can do to fix it.
This might actually be my last post idfk anymore.

edit: no-one even replied to this it is truly over

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23848, hiwasuwor, Deleted member 2413 and 2 others
Please give me dopamine by sad reacting this @bonelessMan @Niko @Octillionaire

Last edited:
Screenshot 20221202 233651 150

You guys are so hilarious

Fuck brah I’ve been depressed aswell. I didn’t even see ur tag jfl.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22099
Stop taking nic gums theyre bad for u. smoke cigs like a normal pehsonne chapen mon regard