Nicotine increases testosterone by 15%

LilJojo

LilJojo

Zephir
WARNING You don’t need to smoke cigarettes you can use nicotine pouches or vapes. DO NOT SMOKE CIGGIES YOU WILL GET ADDICTED
As indicated by this study, Smoking men had significantly higher levels of total and free testosterone compared with men who never smoked (p < 0.001 and <0.01 respectively). Both total and free testosterone levels increased significantly with increasing number of cigarettes smoked daily (p < 0.001). Smoking men had 15% higher total and 13% higher free testosterone levels compared with men who never smoked.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17163954/

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, 📎♿️⚙️, 5.5psl and 1 other person
I took nicotine pouches for a week and didn't get addicted, im literally a demigod

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AySab, Jova, IndraBC and 2 others
I took nicotine pouches for a week and didn't get addicted, im literally a demigod
If you smoked a pack a day you would be lol. But yeah nicotine is not that addictive really. When I use nicotine pouches I still crave a cigarette even though I get the nicotine

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IndraBC and <6PSLcel
I'm on almost 2 packs a day :feelswhy:
coughing blood nd sheit

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
WARNING You don’t need to smoke cigarettes you can use nicotine pouches or vapes. DO NOT SMOKE CIGGIES YOU WILL GET ADDICTED
As indicated by this study, Smoking men had significantly higher levels of total and free testosterone compared with men who never smoked (p < 0.001 and <0.01 respectively). Both total and free testosterone levels increased significantly with increasing number of cigarettes smoked daily (p < 0.001). Smoking men had 15% higher total and 13% higher free testosterone levels compared with men who never smoked.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17163954/
dont forget that smoking will make your dingle shorter, will stun your height growth

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: GriffithMaxx3 and 5'7 zoomer
I'm on almost 2 packs a day :feelswhy:
coughing blood nd sheit
Do you really smoke 2 packs a day nigga? I knew a guy who smoked 4 packs a day and perished at 30 lll

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
  • JFL
Do you really smoke 2 packs a day nigga? I knew a guy who smoked 4 packs a day and perished at 30 lll
yea it's bad, started since I was 11 with a couple cigs a day and since then I genuinely can't stop and smoke more :feelswhy:

give your self 10 different types of cancer for a slight increase in T theory

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and boss8055
wow so cool :cool:
you caught me bragging abt killing myself slowly
-1000 aura points

Cat Kitten GIF by Demic

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Lebron_James and yeeyeeslayer
give your self 10 different types of cancer for a slight increase in T theory
You’re so dumb you didn’t read the beginning of my post

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and yeeyeeslayer
You’re so dumb you didn’t read the beginning of my post
your right i didn't

but just because i dnr your ramblings doesn't make me dumb :forcedsmile:

• Ugh..
I smoke 2 pack Ed does this mean I'm high t asf ?

• JFL
I got addicted after 2 days. Now 6 months later I use it daily

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and <6PSLcel
dont forget that smoking will make your dingle shorter, will stun your height growth
Opposite.
Nicotine is an Aromatase Inhibitor meaning it will delay growth plate fusion

• JFL
LMFAO 30 Is crazy Dat nga dont give a fuck about anything

• JFL
Reactions: distance decay
yea it's bad, started since I was 11 with a couple cigs a day and since then I genuinely can't stop and smoke more :feelswhy:
Switch to vapes bro better for your health than 2 packs a day that’s what I did

This might mean that men with higher testosterone are more risk friendly so they are more likely to try new things like smoking and don't care about the health risk factors

do they have nicorette gum where you live? Try it bro

i use nicotine gum for acetylcholine release.
:love:

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss