Nicotine withdrawal sucks

dark.max

dark.max

Big deal,death always comes with territory.
If I’m completely FUCKING HONEST ITS ONLY DAY 2 AND IM FUCKING SUFFERING.
I CANT WAIT TILL THIS SHITS OVER WHAT THE FUCK.

I’m going to be honest I’m dizzy+headache and I’m overly aggressive to everyone and I know for a fact it’s going to get way worse tommorrow.

Pray for me brocels😢

@Kaari @chudlite @imthesupremecel @Acion

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, imthesupremecel, Acion and 2 others

I’m going to be honest I’m dizzy+headache and I’m overly aggressive to everyone and I know for a fact it’s going to get way worse tommorrow.

Pray for me brocels😢

AHAHAHAHAHA I TOLD YOU THAT YOU SHOULDVE JEWMAXXED AND JUST GOT CIGS OFF YOUR FRIENDS AHAHAHAHAHA

• +1
Reactions: dark.max

Pray for me brocels😢

nicotine gum tomorrow bhai or patches

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
AHAHAHAHAHA I TOLD YOU THAT YOU SHOULDVE JEWMAXXED AND JUST GOT CIGS OFF YOUR FRIENDS AHAHAHAHAHA
It would have been over a long time ago.
I would FUCKING GET A LOBOTOMY LIKE FUCK YOU BRAIN STOP BEGGING FOR NICOTINE YOU WEIRD LOOKING FUCK “MUUUHHHH GIVE ME NICOTINE” STOP SENDING SIGNALS TO MY BODY YOU STUPID FUCK

• +1
It would have been over a long time ago.
I would FUCKING GET A LOBOTOMY LIKE FUCK YOU BRAIN STOP BEGGING FOR NICOTINE YOU WEIRD LOOKING FUCK “MUUUHHHH GIVE ME NICOTINE” STOP SENDING SIGNALS TO MY BODY YOU STUPID FUCK
I was too much a Jew to care, plus I was broke kek. It began for jewcels. How long have you been smoking for now brocel?

• +1
nicotine gum tomorrow bhai or patches
I’m trying to get rid of nicotine out of my system,patches and nic gum literally put nicotine in my system which I wouldn’t want

• +1
I was too much a Jew to care, plus I was broke kek. It began for jewcels. How long have you been smoking for now brocel?
For more than a year

• +1
For more than a year
Man, surprised your really struggling. Most people I know who were addicted to it just went cold Turkey and were fine. Sub5luck for you brocel.

• +1

Pray for me brocels😢.

Years ago I would of knocked u for bitching about withdrawal from nicotine. Having withdrawn from multiple hard drugs just stay active as possible bro it rlly helps. Sitting around makes thiings 10x worse. Just walk trust me it makes things better. The old saying 'idle hands aare the devilds playground' is true.

• +1
I feel you bhai Nic is so good tho

• +1