Petsmart
Sponsored by OpenAI, Anthropic and Black Rock
- Joined
- May 21, 2019
- Posts
- 39,413
- Reputation
- 119,610
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari

nga is proudly admitting he’s ban evadingOg account banned
![]()
5k entry fee btw
damnn5k entry fee btw
the fuck upWhat is petsmart
Wow, you’re a global mod now.5k entry fee btw
Wow, you’re a global mod now.![]()
the fuck up
damnn
this is more fraudy than facemetrics
All that to leave the forum after giving 10 guys advice, Getting rated once, and arguing with @sub3forfemcels, and looking at one regret porn thread.
nigga think im repping tsAll that to leave the forum after giving 10 guys advice, Getting rated once, and arguing with @sub3forfemcels, and looking at one regret porn thread.
@bluebandz what do you think of this
How tf you even know I'm trying to get a 2:1 ptrr gng
Me too but i just don't want to show itWow, you’re a global mod now.![]()
LARP. There is no badge next to your name.Me too but i just don't want to show it![]()
U were an admin before right?LARP. There is no badge next to your name.
No, I was never an admin before.U were an admin before right?
But u were a sub admin when u hard that guy with blue hair as ur avNo, I was never an admin before.

I am still a sub-admin, but I am not admin.But u were a sub admin when u hard that guy with blue hair as ur av![]()
I would cage u in my basement tooCage
I’m a minorI would cage u in my basement too![]()
Iam 15I’m a minor(if you say „even better“ ima unexplainable sexual stuff to you (no homo mods don’t give me another warning)
SameIam 15![]()
Me within 1 yearLARP. There is no badge next to your name.

youre a 15 years old sportgoy lil nigga with no ambitions in lifeAll that to leave the forum after giving 10 guys advice, Getting rated once, and arguing with @sub3forfemcels, and looking at one regret porn thread.
@bluebandz what do you think of this
idk maybe he has a lot of money idk him at all i personally wouldn’t think lifetime is a good purchase under 500 posts tho lmfaoAll that to leave the forum after giving 10 guys advice, Getting rated once, and arguing with @sub3forfemcels, and looking at one regret porn thread.
@bluebandz what do you think of this