nigga im sick of florida bitches

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
THEY'RE ALL MEGAN THEE STALLION STANS DEAD SERIOUS

I talk to one of these Florida bitches and they're all fucking WEIRD. What the fuck is going on.

They all love to talk about empowerment or some shit. They love bringing up the fact that they wish they was 5'10 so that they can tower over men and feel powerful?

NIGGA HUH?!?

Then they say all straight men can't be trusted and that all they want to do is be powerful, despite them just saying they want to be tall to feel poweful against men

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc, goat2x, DharkDC and 11 others
GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF THIS FUCKING SHIT HOLE :feelswah: :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 9837, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person
8n62n48g6qq51

• JFL
Reactions: JustBeCurry, Deleted member 7651 and PYT
They all say I hate men until a chad walks in. What they say \= how they act

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Deleted member 9837, Deleted member 9488 and 1 other person
women don't fucking know what they want, they want to be fucked by powerful men like chad or tyrone, yet wish to be superior to them via looks and shit.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Deleted member 9837, Deleted member 3020 and 3 others
They all say I hate men until a chad walks in. What they say \= how they act
I know bro. They just talking so I see them as better or sum.

Fucking weirdos. Then when I call them fat as a joke they start crying :feelswah: WhY ThE FuCk WOuLD YoU SAy ThAt OmG Ur SO MEaN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837 and Looks234
women don't fucking know what they want, they want to be fucked by powerful men like chad or tyrone, yet wish to be superior to them via looks and shit.
exactly.

It's like a inferiority complex or sum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
>5'10
>towering over men
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, Vvvvxxxx, Warlow and 1 other person
>5'10
>towering over men
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
JFL. The average man is a midget.

In my area average is 5'6-5'8

I get called a giant by every girl at 6ft :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x, mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 2748
JFL. The average man is a midget.

In my area average is 5'6-5'8

I get called a giant by every girl at 6ft :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
that's actually good. brb moving to florida

• Love it
Reactions: PYT
that's actually good. brb moving to florida
Indeed. I hope my competition in Highschool are also midgets. I'm praying.

You think I'll grow more I'm 14?

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx
I’m gonna move to Miami when I get rich and famous

• Love it
Reactions: goat2x and PYT
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6164
Indeed. I hope my competition in Highschool are also midgets. I'm praying.

You think I'll grow more I'm 14?
by a few centimeters, yes. you'd need to be lucky to get another considerable growth spurt if you're already 6ft at 14

• So Sad
by a few centimeters, yes. you'd need to be lucky to get another considerable growth spurt if you're already 6ft at 14
I had my major growth spurt in 7th grade

Went from 5'8 to 5'11 and then I reaches 6ft in a few months

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 2748
You should feel lucky, I wish I was living in Florida instead of the freezing great white north of Canada.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and PYT
You should feel lucky, I wish I was living in Florida instead of the freezing great white north of Canada.
Corona cucked me and my 14th year of life. Once everything goes back to normal life will be good

All the cases were worse here

• JFL
Reactions: randomuser2407
i hate ghetto bitches

• Love it
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4464 and Warlow
Corona cucked me and my 14th year of life. Once everything goes back to normal life will be good

All the cases were worse here
You're lucky, I'm a 22 year old kissless virgin and COVID19 severely limited my options in my area, since I can't succeed on Tinder and cold approaching women is now against social distancing laws, I can't talk to any woman even though, right before the quarantine I was on my way to getting my first girlfriend or getting my first success.

I could have gone to many festivals, concerts and parties, I even had the money to travel to Thailand or the Philippines to SEAmaxx, but I couldn't because of COVID19. You're only 14, you have your whole life ahead of you. I wish the virus had happened when I was younger because the year where everything was supposed to be different ended up being exactly the same.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and PYT
You're lucky, I'm a 22 year old kissless virgin and COVID19 severely limited my options in my area, since I can't succeed on Tinder and cold approaching women is now against social distancing laws, I can't talk to any woman even though, right before the quarantine I was on my way to getting my first girlfriend or getting my first success.

I could have gone to many festivals, concerts and parties, I even had the money to travel to Thailand or the Philippines to SEAmaxx, but I couldn't because of COVID19. You're only 14, you have your whole life ahead of you. I wish the virus had happened when I was younger because the year where everything was supposed to be different ended up being exactly the same.
it cucked me and my girlfriend from enjoying our last few months of the relationship

also cucked me from getting another girl after she broke up w me. now that school start irl tommorow I can continue the hunt😈

This is every medium sized city, North America in 2020

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 6164 and PYT
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx
Living in those tall buildings by Miami beach is my dream
Same bro. I’m from New York but I have family in the 305 and did the Miami marathon and honestly it’s my dream to live one one of those buildings one day

• +1
  • Love it
i love florida ngl

• Love it
this bitch for sure had a nose job, look how fat it looks like in her mugshot and now, the link is with timestamp

edit:nvm you can see it in the thumbnail too

• JFL
this bitch for sure had a nose job, look how fat it looks like in her mugshot and now, the link is with timestamp

edit:nvm you can see it in the thumbnail too

all these hoes shmacked as fuck and have the audacity to act like men and superior in their music

same for their stans. I got no respect for any of those bitches. its to the point where if a bitch brings up any female rapper i tell her to shut up

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 9837

Attachments

• 9E823976-CC43-4CA1-9FE2-AF21E8FA0FCA.jpeg
    9E823976-CC43-4CA1-9FE2-AF21E8FA0FCA.jpeg
    17.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 686BDC7C-BF1D-47F5-AD4F-4093987D81F3.jpeg
    686BDC7C-BF1D-47F5-AD4F-4093987D81F3.jpeg
    21.7 KB · Views: 5
  • F9DCE910-E42B-4AB7-A3D5-03E9453BF359.jpeg
    F9DCE910-E42B-4AB7-A3D5-03E9453BF359.jpeg
    26.4 KB · Views: 5
  • DF4CE97C-3152-44CA-984C-3306891888CC.jpeg
    DF4CE97C-3152-44CA-984C-3306891888CC.jpeg
    25.2 KB · Views: 7
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc, goat2x, PYT and 1 other person
7192.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
THEY'RE ALL MEGAN THEE STALLION STANS DEAD SERIOUS

I talk to one of these Florida bitches and they're all fucking WEIRD. What the fuck is going on.

They all love to talk about empowerment or some shit. They love bringing up the fact that they wish they was 5'10 so that they can tower over men and feel powerful?

NIGGA HUH?!?

Then they say all straight men can't be trusted and that all they want to do is be powerful, despite them just saying they want to be tall to feel poweful against men

6’0 is a joke

Bitches want to feel superior to men but inferior to their partner

this shit is crazy bro

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and PYT
flo rida

• +1