nigga made timothy chatalelet on elden ring

Latinolooksmaxxer

Latinolooksmaxxer

Kraken

guy who made that femboy twink

• JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy
Jfl there is a guy in my office, he's like 26, broke up with his GF of 5 years.

Is really moody and emo now, used to be super happy chill guy, now got a haircut and started dressing more extrovert. Got a tattoo on his chest of a heart with someone sticking a knife into it.

He got really into designing characters on games and showing them to me, and theg are always giga moggers. He even started drawing pics of really GL cartonish characters in meetings when he is bored

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, BitchBoy and Latinolooksmaxxer

Is really moody and emo now, used to be super happy chill guy, now got a haircut and started dressing more extrovert. Got a tattoo on his chest of a heart with someone sticking a knife into it.

He got really into designing characters on games and showing them to me, and theg are always giga moggers. He even started drawing pics of really GL cartonish characters in meetings when he is bored
king

What'd u rate him? Before and after heartbreak

What'd u rate him? Before and after heartbreak
He's a ricelet, before in global SMV 3, after 4. Largely cos of how pissed off emo he is

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer