g4rlic
urkcel misogynist
- Joined
- Dec 31, 2024
- Posts
- 10,149
- Reputation
- 11,262
I hate woah react. and love react is gay
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
SHUT UPPPPPP!!I’ve made posts like these before and they always worked
cant or wont greycel jfl. if ur broke just say sonot repping you nigga
"least obvious rep baitingcant or wont greycel jfl. if ur broke just say so
u wanna woah react me so bad ik u do. sad. too bad you wanted to reward some pussy who was too scared to rate you below lmtn in pms jfl. its ok greybludleast obvious rep baiting![]()
these iqlets care more about a number with no meaning in an online forum than their personal livesyour iq is fucking low why would you care about farming reps on .org. you stupid unicef villager
I am on welfare, not UNICEF you loser. I AM A TRUE PATRIOTyour iq is fucking low why would you care about farming reps on .org. you stupid unicef villager
a nasty read? or jealous that the incel army likes me morethese iqlets care more about a number with no meaning in an online forum than their personal lives
a nasty read? or jealous that the incel army likes me more