Niggas ain’t real no more

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Anyone notice how most niggas now are fake as shit?

Niggas partake in foid behaviour like talking behind each other’s backs, wtf is this? Imagine being a man who smack talks other niggas behind their backs.

The even worse part is that these niggas won’t talk shit to your face if they see you. They’ll just stay quiet like little bitches and try to evade your presence, shameful behaviour.

They’ll hype themselves up but never fight. They’ll sit on their ass eating Doritos and will never work out. They suffer from chronically low T. They’ll also ghost you once they get a girl. Their girl will also run them and control them because most men are low T simps that forget everything once pussy is on the table.

I’d even argue that most men will shun you for even having a slightly controversial opinion, they won’t shun you in a high T way either. They won’t tell you to gtfo. They’ll just stop talking to you and ghost you like a foid. It’s over, absolutely over.

@PrettyBoyMaxxing
@LordNorwood
@Hades
@Catawampus
@Heirio
@buflek
@Aesthetic

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, Dwarfmaxxer, Deleted member 685 and 13 others
20200303 233429

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Anyone notice how most niggas now are fake as shit?

Niggas partake in foid behaviour like talking behind each other’s backs, wtf is this? Imagine being a man who smack talks other niggas behind their backs.

The even worse part is that these niggas won’t talk shit to your face if they see you. They’ll just stay quiet like little bitches and try to evade your presence, shameful behaviour.

They’ll hype themselves up but never fight. They’ll sit on their ass eating Doritos and will never work out. They suffer from chronically low T. They’ll also ghost you once they get a girl. Their girl will also run them and control them because most men are low T simps that forget everything once pussy is on the table.

I’d even argue that most men will shun you for even having a slightly controversial opinion, they won’t shun you in a high T way either. They won’t tell you to gtfo. They’ll just stop talking to you and ghost you like a foid. It’s over, absolutely over.

@PrettyBoyMaxxing
@LordNorwood
@Hades
@Catawampus
@Heirio
@buflek
@Aesthetic
Straight facts especially the last part
I've had ppl un-add me on snap without telling me whatsoever
Then when we see face to face they act like nothing even happened

It's different than when someone unfollows you on insta vs Snapchat

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Blackout.xl
Straight facts especially the last part

Indeed

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton, Catawampus and Kingkellz
More guys are being raised by single mothers nowadays

I'm not surprised

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl, Alt Number 3 and Deleted member 2227
Can’t trust nobody anymore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Blackout.xl and Alt Number 3
80% of the male population would fail the test if push comes to shove

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Blackout.xl
Thought the temp ban would longer ngl. Glad to be back and rot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Catawampus and Blackout.xl
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Catawampus
Would you rather to somebody told you “hey you are ugly suck my dick ahahah”

Or ignore you??

It’s called manners JFL no one say gtfo after high school it’s low class

can you explain for those not quite doted with a neurotypical prefrontal cortex and amygdala

Would you rather to somebody told you “hey you are ugly suck my dick ahahah”

Or ignore you??

It’s called manners JFL no one say gtfo after high school it’s low class
Gigacope. I’d rather someone say I’m Ugly and they don’t respect me over trying to ghost me and forcing smiles when around me.

fake behaviour is low T. The “manners” you’re talking about is low T as fuck. Imagine being quiet, trying to ghost and talking smack behind someone’s back? That’s literal foid behaviour. It’s what estrogenic women do to each other.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, Kingkellz and Deleted member 534
Gigacope. I’d rather someone say I’m Ugly and they don’t respect me over trying to ghost me and forcing smiles when around me.

fake behaviour is low T. The “manners” you’re talking about is low T as fuck. Imagine being quiet, trying to ghost and talking smack behind someone’s back? That’s literal foid behaviour. It’s what estrogenic women do to each other.
Talking smack is bad in general but no one is going to told you that you are worthless piece of shit

They will likely ignore you or something because they don’t want to hurt your feeling did you get this???? The real world is different from this forum

my best freind left me because he finnaly ascended with a white bitch, and she didnt like me :cry::cry:

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Talking smack is bad in general but no one is going to told you that you are worthless piece of shit

They will likely ignore you or something because they don’t want to hurt your feeling did you get this???? The real world is different from this forum
Real world ain’t different son. If niggas are high T they’ll say it to your face if you’re around them. This whole hiding it and keeping quiet is a recent trend caused by low T and men being raised by single moms.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 534
Real world ain’t different son. If niggas are high T they’ll say it to your face if you’re around them. This whole hiding it and keeping quiet is a recent trend caused by low T and men being raised by single moms.
Whatever you believe son

• So Sad
niggas

• +1
Should've tagged me king, but all good...

Didn't have to ghost me king (jk jfl)

Anyways, legit thread, but it's expected with the mass-estrogenization of the environment tbh.

• +1
Your in a simulation ded srs

• +1
can you explain for those not quite doted with a neurotypical prefrontal cortex and amygdala
Basically on Snapchat you can add friends and it is similar but different than Instagram

Instagram main thing is a profile page with your pics. Snapchat allows you to post stories which go down after 24 hrs. Also you can send pics, do streaks, and message.

Long story short one guy wanted to add me. So we added each other. I feel like someone told him something or he misunderstood something. So he unfriended me(after a few months). I only found out when I tried sending him streaks or whatever. When seeing him in person he never explained anything and acted like everything was normal.

I was going to confront him but I didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable.

I understand females doing this shit but men doing sneaky weird shit to each other is just straight up pussy shit.

No female has had a problem with me lol
One time I actually unfriended a female because she tried sending me sexually explicit messages etc. I didn't find her attractive so I cut her off. She knew why too.

• +1
Reactions: auboutduprecipice and Blackout.xl
I remain one of the only real Niggas on the forum.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and didntreadlol