Niggas are about to get very thirsty

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
01D27DB3 A49A 4AFB A266 396FC75DA0DB

the next wars will be resource wars for water. The global south is in danger, even developed nations in the global south (Australia and New Zealand) will be hit probably.

Oil will no longer be the liquid gold. Water will be. Nations can survive without oil. People can’t even survive a week without water. It’s fucking over. Ontop of potential economic collapse that @OOGABOOGA mentioned, many people won’t even have water to drink.

@OOGABOOGA
@Dogs
@PrettyBoyMaxxing
@Blitz
@AleksVs
@Fuk
edit: Don’t underestimate the Impact of water. Limited water = limited food. So the global south will have people dropping dead from scorching heat, a lack of water and a lack of food

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4570, Dogs, Deleted member 3202 and 4 others
gonna fill up my hydro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, OOGABOOGA and Blackout.xl
should we sell bottling our own wee to drink as a water reserve?

It looks like everything is coming together for a massive collapse, if this and OOGABOOGA's predictions turn out to be true. SEA counties will be absolutely decimated by the inevitable massive decrease in tourism (due to economic collapse) on top of the increasing price of water. It's a recipe for worldwide disaster.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, OOGABOOGA and Blackout.xl
gonna fill up my hydro
Do it. Secure your sources of water. This isn’t a dooms day conspiracy. Water is legitimately becoming more scarce around the world
It looks like everything is coming together for a massive collapse, if this and OOGABOOGA's predictions turn out to be true. SEA counties will be absolutely decimated by the inevitable massive decrease in tourism (due to economic collapse) on top of the increasing price of water. It's a recipe for worldwide disaster.
Combine this with a rapid increase of population in countries most hard hit by increasing heat, a lack of water and a lack of food only means billions will flee towards the north. I don’t think EU countries, the US and Canada will accept a billion people or more resettling in the west

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LookistWorld
hudson bay will be the new north america

• +1
Reactions: Feanor, Deleted member 3202 and Blackout.xl
Just get a few acres in North Dakota or something, get some guns, goats, chickens, plant a garden, dig a well. You’ll be chillin tbh. But yeah lots of people gonna die it is what it is
@Blackout.xl lets round up the boys and found the looksmax ranch lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blitz, Deleted member 3202, NCIJTF and 3 others
Just get a few acres in North Dakota or something, get some guns, goats, chickens, plant a garden, dig a well. You’ll be chillin tbh. But yeah lots of people gonna die it is what it is
We’ll survive the collapse and get a harem

• Love it
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta and Blackout.xl
Fucking doomer faggots. Nothing will happen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, DidntRead and Deleted member 1464
Fucking doomer faggots. Nothing will happen
Half the countries that were water secure in 2007 are gonna have water scarcity by 2025. Water is drying up everywhere, less and less people have access to it. Even normies are acknowledging this.

I know you’re high IQ brother. Don’t be an NPC who sits down and ridicules people who say bad things are coming

Nothing will most likely happen so I don't care

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross and Deleted member 4310
Basically the same as it is now

What sort of stupid scaremongering is this? Have you never learnt about the water cycle? Water can never be scarce

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, diggbicc, maxmendietta and 1 other person
What sort of stupid scaremongering is this? Have you never learnt about the water cycle? Water can never be scarce
That’s low IQ. Water as a resource can definitely become scarce. Cape Town South Africa literally almost ran out of water 2 years ago. If you think impoverished nations now won’t have an even harder time providing water for its citizens in the future, you’re retarded.

That’s low IQ. Water as a resource can definitely become scarce. Cape Town South Africa literally almost ran out of water 2 years ago. If you think impoverished nations now won’t have an even harder time providing water for its citizens in the future, you’re retarded.
What about depopulation tho resources more scarce, but less people since fertility rates are declining as cities progress?

Basically the same as it is now
It won’t be the same as it is now. How things are now aren’t even the same as 2007 or 2000. In the time between 2007 and now, the freshwater abundance in countries like Brazil, Australia and New Zealand has gone from reasonably abundant to near scarcity.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
That's not water being scarce, that's the infrastructure not keeping up with the needs of the population

What about depopulation tho resources more scarce, but less people since fertility rates are declining as cities progress?
fertility rates are declining in the 1st world.

In Africa, there’s a massive population boom. Africa will jump to 4.4 billion by 2100. Asia still has a growing population.
That's not water being scarce, that's the infrastructure not keeping up with the needs of the population
What?

The main reason behind it is not infrastructure. It’s increasing drought and demand massively exceeding the supply of drinkable water.
Nothing will most likely happen so I don't care
Your country is a migrant hotspot. Brace for impact

Last edited:
YO BRO

YOU HEARD OF THAT THING CALLED THE OCEAN???

Hella water, they can drink from that 😌👌🏽

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, DidntRead and Deleted member 1464
YO BRO

YOU HEARD OF THAT THING CALLED THE OCEAN???

Hella water, they can drink from that 😌👌🏽
Desalination plants need a massive amount of capital, infrastructure development, have extremely high costs for maintaining them, require an array of resources to run them (which are also being depleted) and are known to hurt wildlife in the sea/ocean. Which can hurt fishing. (Fishing is a vital industry in almost every non-developed country.

they can’t drink from the ocean. It’s highly unlikely they’ll get the tech to do it in the first place

We need to hurry and find a way to colonize other planets.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Desalination plants need a massive amount of capital, infrastructure development, have extremely high costs for maintaining them, require an array of resources to run them (which are also being depleted) and are known to hurt wildlife in the sea/ocean. Which can hurt fishing. (Fishing is a vital industry in almost every non-developed country.

they can’t drink from the ocean. It’s highly unlikely they’ll get the tech to do it in the first place
7A8A6521 5CA2 4159 9CCB E984AEB18D38

• Ugh..
Hopefully Elon musk and SpaceX arent bullshitting
Before I discovered the :blackpill: and knew that mating should be my #1 priority, I had an unrealistic fantasy of wanting to be the first on Mars and have a statue be built of me on the planet as a founding father, even if it meant dying in the process. Looks like those dreams of grandeur will be snagged by some other person (fuck them). . . . .

• So Sad
I want some terrible 3rd world country to get nuked, would prefer India and Pakistan tbhngl.

Hope that would be enough in reducing the global population.

Or even better, would be happy to die before this crisis.

Where's Hitler when we need him???

• JFL
Jfl imagine a ranch for Looksmax users only. We would have to asign jobs based on physiology. For example, manlets would not feed or tend to animals liek cows so as to they can avoid getting height mogged by the creatures. Birdcels would not be allowed to tend to chickens so as to not remind them of their own bird cel condition. Aspies, autists and potential ERcels would not be allowed to hunt or have access to firearms due to the danger they pose. Dicklets would most likely avoid horses and mules on account of getting dickmogged by them.
Would be quite relaxing tbh, no Normies, just incels and looksmaxxers living together as a community. Low cortisol life mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and OOGABOOGA
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 3202
I’m just shocked. I’m trying to have a reasonable conversation and you do this.
This is most of the site. Eventually I am going to become a mod and start banning all of the morons here.

• +1
I’m just shocked. I’m trying to have a reasonable conversation and you do this.
LISTEN HERE BUD...

All that’s matters in the next 10 years is whether you ASCEND or NOT.

If not it’s over either way.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Jfl imagine a ranch for Looksmax users only. We would have to asign jobs based on physiology. For example, manlets would not feed or tend to animals liek cows so as to they can avoid getting height mogged by the creatures. Birdcels would not be allowed to tend to chickens so as to not remind them of their own bird cel condition. Aspies, autists and potential ERcels would not be allowed to hunt or have access to firearms due to the danger they pose. Dicklets would most likely avoid horses and mules on account of getting dickmogged by them.
Would be quite relaxing tbh, no Normies, just incels and looksmaxxers living together as a community. Low cortisol life mogs
Sounds like a nature psych ward to rehab ERcels ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KrissKross, Blackout.xl and Deleted member 3202
  • +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Deleted member 3202
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Dogs, Deleted member 3202 and 1 other person
Keep crying for the matrix you’re living in

I have escaped

giphy.gif

Also @Blackout.xl

Keep crying Idgaf about Africa’s water supply.
Posts 1725
Reputation 1119

rent free baby keep coping

WOOF WOOF

• +1
Reactions: Dogs and Blackout.xl
  • +1
Reactions: KlutchPurpp, Deleted member 2597 and Blackout.xl
Keep coping with that fact that the average 2019cel mogs your shit reaction score

View attachment 226496
Oh I’m catching up alright

Ive already made my impact on superior forums like Lookism, I’ve cemented my legend status it’s too late for you

All you get are likes from coping Curries and vomits from Chad

Cry for me
What post was that brother? If I did then I apologize
YOU JUST LIKED THAT FAGGOYS POST AGAIN

I DISOWN YOU.

• +1
Oh I’m catching up alright

Ive already made my impact on superior forums like Lookism, I’ve cemented my legend status it’s too late for you

All you get are likes from coping Curries and vomits from Chad

Cry for me

YOU JUST LIKED THAT FAGGOYS POST AGAIN

I DISOWN YOU.
Oh u mean @OOGABOOGA ? That’s my nigga bro

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 3202