Niggas be like: The UK is Nightmare difficulty tho

The only sane post in this thread. JBB/BBC DOES NOT EXIST
Explain how OP does so well on OLD then despite looking like this
IMG 9379

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
We just had a convo this morning about the UK being nightmare mode for blacks jfl

Clearly it’s not
It is nightmare mode for ALL RACES (other than mullato) using NTmaxxed cherrypicks doesn’t change anything prettymuch every guy settles for girls -3 points lower than them

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
many such cases of non hypergamous relationships in the Uk, the guy being black wasn’t the point of the thread. not low iq either and you are lying if you say you never heard the bar about racism in america.
Blacks complain about racism literally EVERYWHERE it’s not even a meme at this point and I’m BLACK MYSELF saying this. Tbf there’s some truth to it blacks are treated like orcs in Skyrim and hated for no reason most of the time but still point stands. And IN THE UK THIS IS UKTRA RARE THATS WHY YOU CHERRYPICKED IT, I CAN FIND A ZINA COUPLE IN AFGHANISTAN/IRAN IF I SEARCHED HARD ENOUGH BUT THATS A CHERRYPICK

• +1
The fact that forevergymcelling can slay despite being a 5'9 subhuman proves the UK isn't nightmare mode. Meanwhile in America, 5'9 guys are incels even if they're handsome. Amnesia has to wear 3 inch lifts to even get pussy despite having a Chad face.
There is no guy with a chad face that’s incel because he’s 5’9 in this midget country ☠️

• JFL
Blacks complain about racism literally EVERYWHERE it’s not even a meme at this point and I’m BLACK MYSELF saying this. Tbf there’s some truth to it blacks are treated like orcs in Skyrim and hated for no reason most of the time but still point stands. And IN THE UK THIS IS UKTRA RARE THATS WHY YOU CHERRYPICKED IT, I CAN FIND A ZINA COUPLE IN AFGHANISTAN/IRAN IF I SEARCHED HARD ENOUGH BUT THATS A CHERRYPICK
Relax saar, it wasn’t too political i just opened tiktok and it was on my fyp lol. I will take your word for it though.

• So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Relax saar, it wasn’t too political i just opened tiktok and it was on my fyp lol. I will take your word for it though.
I’m a very easily cortisol spiked individual I dunno why I been an abused irritable dog these last weeks mayeb it’s cos I’m on some shitty diet and only get 3 hrs sleep per night I dunno but even at home I snap at my mum or my friends irl over little shit and resort to violence immediately.

If I had a gf I’d prob have started beating hee ass up by now if she upset me that’s how irritable I am

• So Sad
Isn’t the official Uk statistic 90% or 60% of niggers breed with white women

• Woah
The toll will be paid. It's only a matter of time.

• Woah
tyronemax is packing an anaconda, dicklets keep coping but don't realize how op being well endowed is when most of the population is 5 larping as 6.

• JFL