rationalguy.xx
Cock mogger
- Joined
- Jun 16, 2026
- Posts
- 713
- Reputation
- 450
I knowYou have grey reps
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
I knowYou have grey reps
Because you dont rep so ppl dont rep you backI know
So true ngaBecause you dont rep so ppl dont rep you back
He is greyer than youSo true nga
So you mean I'm greyHe is greyer than you
The color of your name is grey so yesSo you mean I'm grey
Yeah bcz I don't post that muchThe color of your name is grey so yes
>500 post = grey
I'm just I don't like if he called grey idkThe color of your name is grey so yes
>500 post = grey
Your close to escape it actuallyYeah bcz I don't post that much
Someone*I'm just I don't like if he called grey idk
Thanks for repYour close to escape it actually
Good luck dudeAbsolutely no problem
Im investing
Thanks bhaiiGood luck dude
Ur doing great
bump nigga! bump bump bump.the three musketeers keep bumping my fucking thread and i’m gonna get banned again
In this thread i will show you guys 3 users that been openly repfarming in this thread:
View attachment 5731532
First user: @rockstarr
View attachment 5731526
Saying posting on my thread is free reps then proceed to bump my shi 20 times
Second user: @lacobus
View attachment 5731528
Talking about a faggot when the thread is supposed to be about roids
Third user: @lowinhibragecel
View attachment 5731551
Doesnt understand basic rules and think he can repfarm whenever he want to
Honorable mention: @avenox
View attachment 5731552
For this awesome reply