niggas be saying we’re 18 next year we’re getting old

D

Deleted member 23115

Fuchsia
Joined
Oct 17, 2022
Posts
13,335
Reputation
13,181
fuck u 🤡
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake and Deleted member 21766
-KHHV
-No teen love
-No memories

I hope the vax will finish me off soon
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 25667 and 3 others
24
its shit
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
Imagine wasting your teen years on this forum.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 23115
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 25713, R@m@ and 2 others
I don’t even know how I’m 19 it doesn’t make sense I still think being 17 is old it’s over for fucking oldcels like me
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
Nature's prime. In our society it's cucked because of studying and all that type of bureaucratic bullshit.
imagine not being him

young talent doing what nature intended him to do+he gets pussy :ogre:

mudryk5.jpg
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
Time to maximize everything you can do
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
Time to maximize everything you can do
I already lifestyle maxxed. Fixed sleep schedule. I get plenty of sun. I am lean enough. All that and im still depressed. Nothing can fix my problems.
 
I already lifestyle maxxed. Fixed sleep schedule. I get plenty of sun. I am lean enough. All that and im still depressed. Nothing can fix my problems.
fek sorry to hear man
 

Similar threads

Clqs
Replies
8
Views
42
Clqs
Clqs
kbj
Replies
1
Views
14
kbj
kbj
LA_vxmpk1NG
Replies
15
Views
94
Nutsack2000
Nutsack2000
Farsin
Replies
8
Views
36
Suicidalcel
Suicidalcel
johnxz
Replies
0
Views
26
johnxz
johnxz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top