Niggas born in november

Also autistic and very high iq

Self destructive habits and highly generalized anxiety and emotional problems

Feminine leaning appearance

Extremely religious or spiritual, schizo beliefs even, to a high degree, moderately insane and Distinctly religious or ideologically superior, seems as though he knows something you don't

(Maybe satanic )

Genius level iq, and very considerate person

Tortured by their own mind, smarter than you and more problematic, drug addiction

Moderate insanity

@schwanncel

Two paragraphs and you don't even rate my reading

I have your location from the birthday as well I'll be paying you a visit.

Did i get your friend right too? :hnghn:
sorry bhai dont doxx me i was busy doing stuff irl instead of astral projecting peoples info from birthdates

no you are incorrect hes a dumbass only concerned with material wealth, extremely low IQ. only correct thing is he may be turning into a schizo
he has anxiety and severe autism to the likes of which you have never seen before thats it

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
sorry bhai dont doxx me i was busy doing stuff irl instead of astral projecting peoples info from birthdate
Nigga it's numerology

I use my calculator that's it

Nigga it's numerology

I use my calculator that's it
no you dont you fucking liar you are astral projecting using ancient israelite scriptures thats why you fear the jew so much because they have mystic powers

• JFL
no you dont you fucking liar you are astral projecting using ancient israelite scriptures thats why you fear the jew so much because they have mystic powers
@jxck7468

CAN YOU BELIEVE THE GLAZE HOLY IVE NEVER BEEN MORE UP

THANK YOU BHAI

• JFL
Reactions: schwanncel
@jxck7468

CAN YOU BELIEVE THE GLAZE HOLY IVE NEVER BEEN MORE UP

THANK YOU BHAI
nah fr u might actually be a jew...nigger no numerology is this accurate, u use some weird shit to astral view us

like i can understand other shit even looks but archetype? HOW TF

like i can understand other shit even looks but archetype? HOW TF
He's basically @PseudoMaxxer so it was easy asf

Not all 22s are that high iq and ego tho some are boring

25/7

do you need to know the year too?
That's enough

Health issues, some physical problem or joint issues

But primarily very high iq and loner type, with few friends and bad social skills, very non NT and high intellectual ego Despite lackluster social status

But good looking, bit of a prettyboy, some pretty/feminine physical trait, exact looks level could be higher but strong mtn or better

Iq is 125 or higher if tested and heavily autistic

Laziness is a major problem, you don't follow through, and fall back into rotting

But still believe you are clinically unlucky

Year for more

• Love it
Reactions: acv700
@acv700 actually htn or higher. Good looking

• +1
Reactions: acv700
November 2

Its so fucking over
Oh yeah real autistic

And too passive socially with a feminine leaning appearance, distinct pretty traits

And short.

Despite being socially retarded snd passive, acting like a little bitch who gets stepped on, you still have a high ego

You think yourself to be a high iq philosopher, and your iq if tested is above 115, could be more with year added

Very dompanergic and gives in to urges, addictive personality and ADHD

(2 is woman, for the same reason the 2000s are wrought with homosexuals, you are moderately likely to be gay or bisexual, or atleast sexually exotic and deviant)

• So Sad
Reactions: Lokki
That's enough

Health issues, some physical problem or joint issues

But primarily very high iq and loner type, with few friends and bad social skills, very non NT and high intellectual ego Despite lackluster social status

But good looking, bit of a prettyboy, some pretty/feminine physical trait, exact looks level could be higher but strong mtn or better

Iq is 125 or higher if tested and heavily autistic

Laziness is a major problem, you don't follow through, and fall back into rotting

But still believe you are clinically unlucky

Year for more
I'll send you a dm bro

• +1
Oh yeah real autistic

And too passive socially with a feminine leaning appearance, distinct pretty traits

And short.

Despite being socially retarded snd passive, acting like a little bitch who gets stepped on, you still have a high ego

You think yourself to be a high iq philosopher, and your iq if tested is above 115, could be more with year added

Very dompanergic and gives in to urges, addictive personality and ADHD

(2 is woman, for the same reason the 2000s are wrought with homosexuals, you are moderately likely to be gay or bisexual, or atleast sexually exotic and deviant)
Literally everything other than the ADHD part, it looks like youve been collecting information about me since my first post

Brutal, im a fucking retard youngcel:feelscry:

• JFL
Literally everything other than the ADHD part, it looks like youve been collecting information about me since my first post

Brutal, im a fucking retard youngcel:feelscry:
Send a friend you faggot I'm legit or dm year

I mean how can niggas keep doubting fr:

• Woah
Reactions: Lokki
Day and month nigguh

Shouldn't be a bum, but obsessive maybe that takes the form of drugs, single minded and doesn't enjoy when others change the subject, need to finish your thought and don't like being interrupted, despite often interrupting others

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Day and month nigguh
4/7
Shouldn't be a bum, but obsessive maybe that takes the form of drugs,
50/50
single minded
Nope
and doesn't enjoy when others change the subject,
depends, like all normal human beings
need to finish your thought and don't like being interrupted,
depends as well
despite often interrupting others
This is true :lul::lul:

4/7

50/50

Nope

depends, like all normal human beings

depends as well

This is true :lul::lul:
4/7

Lazy, I see the issue, you don't follow through and are dopaminergic, easily bored and falls back into rotting often

Also autistic as fuck, non nt, socially passive and can't speak up, quiet and people are put off by your demeanor

Iq is above 120, smart and autistic, leads to high ego

Don't think anyone can teach you things and take a point of mental superiority, bad at taking advice

Some physical problem and likely bad posture, or joint issue

Loner with few friends, terrible at socializing and rigid personality

Moderately unlikable, family problems and this year you've been angry and irritable, and more isolated

Drug addiction is likely

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
30 November 2006 give me my horoscope

• Love it
30 November 2006 give me my horoscope
Genius level iq and interpersonal reading ability

Looks at people and believes yourself to know their intentions, overanalyze too causing social problems and anxiety, skeptical or alert

Intimidating eye area and distinct "scary looks" but pretty as well

Prettyboy face but short, eye area should be quite good and masculine

Very talkative and likely religious, or just upbringing however extremely self destructive and bad habits, drug addiction very likely

Can talk a lot and likes too but high autism may leave you a social outcast or even hated from exotic personality, but maybe not, either way people look at you strangely, offputting physical presence

High ego and main character syndrome

Interpersonally manipulative and exremely emotional and neurotic

Anger issues and yells sometimes, unstable, and irritable, emotional ups and downs

Analytical skill, can explain things and break down concepts, and even physically talented in a similar manner potentially

relatively dimoprhic or scary overall, despite pretty traits. Strange looking but not ugly

Moderately likely to engage in Jewish magicks or Satanism, evil vibes. And you think yourself to be an "evil genius" at times

Very high ego. IQ is 135 or higher.

@Van This has a completely insane year and a really bad one too.

Genius level iq and interpersonal reading ability
I don’t consider myself genius. There only few people who deserve that title Thomas Eddison, Nikola Tesla and such.
No interpersonal reading ability
Looks at people and believes yourself to know their intentions, overanalyze too causing social problems and anxiety, skeptical or alert
Spot on
Intimidating eye area and distinct "scary looks" but pretty as well
I’ve been complimented on my eye area since kid. Thick dark eyebrows but not bushy like some stinky curry and hooded eyes
Prettyboy face but short, eye area should be quite good and masculine
Very youthful look with good collagen and pale skin. 5’10 on good days barefoot
Very talkative and likely religious, or just upbringing however extremely self destructive and bad habits, drug addiction very likely
Super talkative around people Im comfortable. Smoking cigarettes as Im reading this
Can talk a lot and likes too but high autism may leave you a social outcast or even hated from exotic personality, but maybe not, either way people look at you strangely, offputting physical presence
Yes
High ego and main character syndrome
Yes
Interpersonally manipulative and exremely emotional and neurotic
Only neurotic
Anger issues and yells sometimes, unstable, and irritable, emotional ups and downs
Yes
Analytical skill, can explain things and break down concepts, and even physically talented in a similar manner potentially
Yes
relatively dimoprhic or scary overall, despite pretty traits. Strange looking but not ugly
Sure
Moderately likely to engage in Jewish magicks or Satanism, evil vibes. And you think yourself to be an "evil genius" at times
Nigga what
Very high ego. IQ is 135 or higher.
Idk

• JFL
pretty accurate shit well done

• Love it
Good looking from Friday, or probably above average and high sex drive

And moderately philosophical and pretty hardworking with adherence to internal ideals of "law and order" or discipline that you define yourself by

Can't determine IQ, but a bit non NT despite having good conversational skill, can explain things easily
Cope

Feb 13th

You should be good looking with feminine physical characteristics

And this year in particular you glowed up and if young, you grew as well, you got better looking in 2024

And you are a pretty free spirited person, I may have been wrong about social anxiety or non nt, IQ is above average from this, and good conversational talent

Too passive socially, but not socially inept, short stature or some distinct feminine trait, but quite good looking overall

Low htn or maybe more, need year to determine for certain, but probably a prettyboy with good looks

High sex drive and jerks off frequently

4/7

Lazy, I see the issue, you don't follow through and are dopaminergic, easily bored and falls back into rotting often

Also autistic as fuck, non nt, socially passive and can't speak up, quiet and people are put off by your demeanor

Iq is above 120, smart and autistic, leads to high ego

Don't think anyone can teach you things and take a point of mental superiority, bad at taking advice

Some physical problem and likely bad posture, or joint issue

Loner with few friends, terrible at socializing and rigid personality

Moderately unlikable, family problems and this year you've been angry and irritable, and more isolated

Drug addiction is likely
All but drug addiction is correct, I have a turbo autismo posture too

Holy fuck you might actually be a jew fr.. :ogre:

• Love it
29/12/2013
yung niggas damn

but aight

extremely autistic with distinct feminine traits a but very short or below average

probably decent looking, prettyboy in the face

psl should be solid above 5

frame and height arent great, pretty athletic though