Ricky212

Ricky212

If she's not mulatta your settling

YO MAMA BLACK

YO TOES BLACK

YO MAMA FAT

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Lynxress, scrunchables and 2 others
Bitches be making up fake scenarios in their head istg, Who tf cares about your toe colour

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
TikTok trend I think of guys saying they like girls with white toenails
I like girls with lighter hands I’m ngl. I prefer it. Bht I have a nail fetish for foids hands and nail combo has to be slender and nails but fully shaped and coloured. As long as it’s not nasty yellow green brown or silver my cock will get hard. Weird fetish but yeah, toe fetishes make no sense to me

I used to get girls to send me pics of their hands from dating apps even the ones that flaked (99.99% of them lol) sent me hand pics

• JFL
I like girls with lighter hands I’m ngl. I prefer it. Bht I have a nail fetish for foids hands and nail combo has to be slender and nails but fully shaped and coloured. As long as it’s not nasty yellow green brown or silver my cock will get hard. Weird fetish but yeah, toe fetishes make no sense to me

I used to get girls to send me pics of their hands from dating apps even the ones that flaked (99.99% of them lol) sent me hand pics
Damn when did you realise you like nails?

Damn when did you realise you like nails?
In secondary school. One day I jsut liked them. There was a foid in class I’d start @ her hands all lesson she’d stare @ me (Tyronelite SMV back then) ofc I noticed but didn’t care I just got a boner looking @ hands the end.

Been the same since, I could have cucked her boyfriend can prob still do it as I have her on socials and she alwyas thought I was hot but yeah there ya go. Oh how I have fallen nobody back then would belive I’d be MSTOW in 2024

• +1
💀💀💀💀

• JFL