Niggas I'm 15 will doing test e give me great face gains?

Outerz14

Outerz14

Kraken
Anyways since I want bones and a mogger face should I hop on rrt for the rest of my life? :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: nathan, Darkeningstar and 6PSLcel
just increase ur test naturally lol

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nullandvoid, ogrepilled, shieldzz and 4 others
yes, u need trt these days cuz everything ruins ur hormones, the water, clothes, air everything nigga TRT now now now!!!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nullandvoid, Aero, IntelligentCel and 1 other person
yes, u need trt these days cuz everything ruins ur hormones, the water, clothes, air everything nigga TRT now now now!!!!
Will be injecting tbh hope I get 1k test from it

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and 6PSLcel
Take exogenous hgh which increases both bones and muscles but increase T naturally (endogenous) why do you wanna roid? It’s stupid unless you actually have hormonal problems

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and SubhumanCurrycel
I got mk already bro+ hgh is a fuck ton expensive

Brother, for bone density and longitudinal growth, buying mk 677 is stupid.

Invest in deca if possible (Using AI to avoid ending up with your epiphases)

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Outerz14
100% true!

TRT and HGH is a must. Office jobs and sedentary lifestyle basically suppress sex hormones and eliminate HGH and IGF-1.

Low testosterone and IGF-1 during puberty will become your death sentence in adulthood.

I'm on a perma blast with 300 mg of testosterone a week.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Yuki and Outerz14

Brother, for bone density and longitudinal growth, buying mk 677 is stupid.

Invest in deca if possible (Using AI to avoid ending up with your epiphases)
I betta start praying to st gandy for bones bro

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and SubhumanCurrycel
I got mk already bro+ hgh is a fuck ton expensive
You can buy generic HGH instead of pharma-grade HGH. The generic HGH is very cheap - 100 IUs can be bought for about 100-120 dollars. For replacement purposes and keeping GH in the upper end of the reference range, you don't need more than 1 or 2 IUs a day.

I use 5 IUs a day, and my GH is 5.88 ng/mL, and the reference range limit is 3.00 ng/mL. I need supra physiological levels for some time.

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and 6PSLcel
100% true!

TRT and HGH is a must. Office jobs and sedentary lifestyle basically suppress sex hormones and eliminate HGH and IGF-1.

Low testosterone and IGF-1 during puberty will become your death sentence in adulthood.

I'm on a perma blast with 300 mg of testosterone a week.
I’m so fucking angry I’m only finding out about all this shit so late, fuck man it’s over

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned, SubhumanCurrycel and Outerz14
Should I just use CJC dac loll
Invest in sports to promote your growth

Basketball and Swimming are good alternatives
stretch 4 times a day and watch yourself get huge

• +1
Yes. Inject steroids for mogger jaw and balding gains

• +1
Reactions: BladeRunner and Outerz14
You can buy generic HGH instead of pharma-grade HGH. The generic HGH is very cheap - 100 IUs can be bought for about 100-120 dollars. For replacement purposes and keeping GH in the upper end of the reference range, you don't need more than 1 or 2 IUs a day.

I use 5 IUs a day, and my GH is 5.88 ng/mL, and the reference range limit is 3.00 ng/mL. I need supra physiological levels for some time.
Is there still a point at 19 ? I did hit puberty fairly late and my last growth spurt was from last august until January this year, I went from 6
3 to 6’5

• +1
Invest in sports to promote your growth

Basketball and Swimming are good alternatives
stretch 4 times a day and watch yourself get huge
Sports is the best way to improve your bone density in all aspects.

Stop spending on this shit if you can't get a decent cycle.

• +1
Is there still a point at 19 ? I did hit puberty fairly late and my last growth spurt was from last august until January this year, I went from 6
3 to 6’5
Yess nigga stop being high Inhib and inject you'll probably look different in your 20s your a late boomer ITS NOT OVER

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and 6PSLcel
Too bad my budget is so low 😭
Cjc dac + huperizine is cheaper than test in most places. Aromasin might be moderate cost but if you split up the pills and doses right it’ll last 1/2 year at least

• +1
I’m so fucking angry I’m only finding out about all this shit so late, fuck man it’s over
Same here.

If I didn't have sedentary lifestyle during puberty (I was also fat, meaning low testosterone), I would have had much, much better body and facial development than what I have now.

Having a sedentary lifestyle during puberty, not training and not using testosterone and HGH was the biggest mistake in my life, it's something I think about everyday and will never forgive myself what I did.

• So Sad
  • +1
Cjc dac + huperizine is cheaper than test in most places. Aromasin might be moderate cost but if you split up the pills and doses right it’ll last 1/2 year at least
Yo should I blast test + masteron for face gains? With Anavar as a kick starter to my cycle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed, Darkeningstar and SubhumanCurrycel
3 to 6’5
Go get x-ray to see if your growth plates are fused. Basically, once bone development is completed, it's over and HGH and IGF-1 can't do anything.

• +1
Go get x-ray to see if your growth plates are fused. Basically, once bone development is completed, it's over and HGH and IGF-1 can't do anything.
Its costly to get that shit done here, idk if it’s not better to just buy hgh and take it and see what happens

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and SubhumanCurrycel
Yo should I blast test + masteron for face gains? With Anavar as a kick starter to my cycle
Honestly speaking from what I’ve seen facial bones seem to be regulated by HGH more than anything. There are a lot of roiders who blast test in their late teens through early twenties and still have bloated boneless faces. Also test just isn’t worth it at 15 your test production won’t peak until 19 at least there’s no point too much risk imo

• +1
Honestly speaking from what I’ve seen facial bones seem to be regulated by HGH more than anything. There are a lot of roiders who blast test in their late teens through early twenties and still have bloated boneless faces. Also test just isn’t worth it at 15 your test production won’t peak until 19 at least there’s no point too much risk imo
Should I have 4 months natty before starting?

• +1
Also wouldn't the masteron give me benefits aswell since it's a Dht derivative might go Norwood tho

• +1
Personally I wouldn’t touch androgens for 2 years training seriously. I personally exploded 15kgs at 16-17 when I started

• +1
Also wouldn't the masteron give me benefits aswell since it's a Dht derivative might go Norwood tho
Norwood risk + from what I’ve read it’s not too friendly on the skin but idk

• +1
mk is a fucking cope
take hgh and get a job fatass
Jfll not that copium my nigga my appetite explodes on this + my sleep is better but holy fuck hgh is expensive jesus christ

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Sports is the best way to improve your bone density in all aspects.

Stop spending on this shit if you can't get a decent cycle.
Unfortunately the Jews made it so I'm shit at every sports :oops::forcedsmile:

• +1
Take exogenous hgh which increases both bones and muscles but increase T naturally (endogenous) why do you wanna roid? It’s stupid unless you actually have hormonal problems
Cause I want bones + my budget is kinda low rn bra

• +1
No, it doesn't matter.

I started roiding the day I started lifting. Basically, I have never trained naturally.

• +1