Niggas I'm 15 will doing test e give me great face gains?

Outerz14

Outerz14

Kraken
Anyways since I want bones and a mogger face should I hop on rrt for the rest of my life? :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: nathan, Darkeningstar and 6PSLcel

Brother, for bone density and longitudinal growth, buying mk 677 is stupid.

Invest in deca if possible (Using AI to avoid ending up with your epiphases)
Deca is literally the worst steroid jfl
Will give you ed , depression , bloat and also I feel it's a typical gymcel roid as it provides thickness to the muscle rather than providing aesthetics

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ogrepilled and 6PSLcel
Use test p. Not e. It will close ur plates

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Nigga werent you gonna buy anavar aswell

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Anyways since I want bones and a mogger face should I hop on rrt for the rest of my life? :forcedsmile:
Tbh I got good gains when I ran it at 17 (with hgh as well)

Went from mtn to chadlite legit

In your youth you can manifest physical improvement with your mind, testosterone is simply the means for you to believe its going to happen, and provides a literal method of illciting belief

But you must believe you are chad, and you will be chad.

Only in youth can this be put to use fella

Believe

(Schizophrenia but I'm fr)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and halloweed
You're 15, dude. Stop fucking with your endocrine system when you haven't even gone through puberty completely yet.
Stop taking the advice from people here to blast copious amounts of steroids when you are so far from peaking naturally. You would regret such a decision in less than a year.

• +1
Reactions: BladeRunner, boss8055 and halloweed
You're 15, dude. Stop fucking with your endocrine system when you haven't even gone through puberty completely yet.
Stop taking the advice from people here to blast copious amounts of steroids when you are so far from peaking naturally. You would regret such a decision in less than a year.
Let me add that I cycled MK677 at about 16 and 17 years old. Was planning to use RAD-140 but thankfully, chickened out.

Been in your shoes and so glad that I didn't take anything suppressive.

• +1
Reactions: BladeRunner, boss8055 and Gaygymmaxx

In your youth you can manifest physical improvement with your mind, testosterone is simply the means for you to believe its going to happen, and provides a literal method of illciting belief

Believe

What was ur bone age at 17 do u know

What was ur bone age at 17 do u know
It was equivalent, 17 bone age

I did not grow in height, not by much tbh, about the same as predicted height not very muscular and face got boney is what really happened, height plates were likely too far gone at 17

I fucked up by getting too lean and obsessed (white girl maxxed, was too lean to grow likely, body dismorphia :feelsohgod:)

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and elemanzelvadre
It was equivalent, 17 bone age

I did not grow in height, not by much tbh, about the same as predicted height not very muscular and face got boney is what really happened, height plates were likely too far gone at 17

I fucked up by getting too lean and obsessed (white girl maxxed, was too lean to grow likely, body dismorphia :feelsohgod:)
Same 50kg at 16.yo. 66rn in 5 month

DONT WASTE YOUR TIME HOP ON 1000MG TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE / 800MG DECA

Believe

Great but hgh is fuck ton expensive I got mk tho

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and nathan

Believe

Lowkey did the hgh helped

• +1
Reactions: nathan and Gaygymmaxx