Niggas is this true

RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

Most oppressed user on org Threadmaking REINSTATED

Is this true??? If so completely brutal and over for me because the very few amounts of time i've had to leave my house were with my mum. Every single one of them

Stop spending time outside of your home with your parents ASAP.
Well it's the only excuse i've ever had to be outside for and person to accompany me with

• Woah
Reactions: Acnno
Well it's the only excuse i've ever had to be outside for and person to accompany me with
You don't need an excuse to spend time outside. Just go for walks alone. It's good for the body and makes you feel better mentally.

Yes goy, quality time spent with parents should be replaced with degenerate street dwelling with fatherless whores and low iq men

• +1
Reactions: karbo, Deleted member 10177, Deleted member 7651 and 1 other person
You don't need an excuse to spend time outside. Just go for walks alone. It's good for the body and makes you feel better mentally.
did that once felt like shit and i hated it

I felt out of place like i had just escaped a prison

Yes goy, quality time spent with parents should be replaced with degenerate street dwelling with fatherless whores and low iq men
It's not quality time it's just me and my mom and she would take me to children's parks and we would use the seesaw and shit like that i would be like 15 years old

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, GetShrekt, Deleted member 10177 and 3 others
He's fucking 17. Time for quality time spent with parents is long over. If he didn't get it when he was younger then it's ogre.

• JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian
@karbo @Daw jfl😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
He doesnt leave his house on his own jfl

@karbo @Daw jfl😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
He doesnt leave his house on his own jfl
Bro u literally got bullied IRL

Curbstomped onto the balkan pavement

Shut the hell up rofl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8919 and Chad69
At least I know how the outside world exists
Why bother if you only get to see the bad part of it? Rather stay inside than go outside just to get beaten into a pulp and post onto snapchat how you want to shoot up your school

did that once felt like shit and i hated it

I felt out of place like i had just escaped a prison
So you don’t go to school or hang out with friends?

I tried once i got nothing

Even with a supermorphed more attractive version of me i got nothing basically
What do you mean with nothing? Did you get 0 matches?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8919
  • +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
Indeed i don't even know what to do at this point

I get publically played by landwhales and everything why can't this end
Hypergamy

Hypergamy
I would assume hypergamy is girls aiming maybe 2 looks points above them. I must be 2psl then, because even 1psl wouldn't be interested in even messaging. Smh.

• +1
I would assume hypergamy is girls aiming maybe 2 looks points above them. I must be 2psl then, because even 1psl wouldn't be interested in even messaging. Smh.
Maybe before but now it’s more brutal. 2 psl girls aim for 6psl guys

It never began at least you can slay in Asia
first off i can't and i don't want to

i don't like asian girls

don't get me wrong i am not a standardcel, whatever crumbs of pussy are even remotely accessible for me i won't turn down, even if it were to be another species but relocating my entire existence just for the chance to attract a type of girl i'm not even into isn't for me

• +1