Niggas on .com making sluthate Pt. 2

Morgan

Morgan

Ballhog
Joined
Mar 21, 2026
Posts
2,159
Reputation
4,358
Alright so I already made a thread when I first heard those .com niggas were trying to bring back slut hate and everyone replied said it was stupid which I agreed but these niggas still went ahead and made the site for some bullshit they never experienced and want to be apart of. I got info that this shit site was created after I made the thread from a friend yesterday.
1785620597743

As you can see this sites basically dead and all and is probably already a failure since launch :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:.

I js wanted to know ur thoughts on this site and ur thoughts on the fomo inside of forumspace.


TLDR; .com niggas said they're making sluthate and bringing it back they did it and its dead what r ur thoughts.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: erome, Lemic, Short and 4 others
Alright so I already made a thread when I first heard those .com niggas were trying to bring back slut hate and everyone replied said it was stupid which I agreed but these niggas still went ahead and made the site for some bullshit they never experienced and want to be apart of. I got info that this shit site was created after I made the thread from a friend yesterday.
View attachment 5450985
As you can see this sites basically dead and all and is probably already a failure since launch :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:.

I js wanted to know ur thoughts on this site and ur thoughts on the fomo inside of forumspace.


TLDR; .com niggas said they're making sluthate and bringing it back they did it and its dead what r ur thoughts.
Jfl
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Morgan
No point. It was old forum that is gone. Different community, different people, different times. Everything is different from original
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stalker, 7pumpkins, g4rlic and 1 other person
Alright so I already made a thread when I first heard those .com niggas were trying to bring back slut hate and everyone replied said it was stupid which I agreed but these niggas still went ahead and made the site for some bullshit they never experienced and want to be apart of. I got info that this shit site was created after I made the thread from a friend yesterday.
View attachment 5450985
As you can see this sites basically dead and all and is probably already a failure since launch :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:.

I js wanted to know ur thoughts on this site and ur thoughts on the fomo inside of forumspace.


TLDR; .com niggas said they're making sluthate and bringing it back they did it and its dead what r ur thoughts.
what's sluthate. link site
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Stalker and Morgan
No point. It was old forum that is gone. Different community, different people, different times. Everything is different from original
that was my thoughts on it. I find it idiotic that people have such bad fomo that they have to bring back a site from the dead js so they can feel like they accomplished such a tiny feat in their sad lifes.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Stalker, pleasevanity and sasha108
Alright so I already made a thread when I first heard those .com niggas were trying to bring back slut hate and everyone replied said it was stupid which I agreed but these niggas still went ahead and made the site for some bullshit they never experienced and want to be apart of. I got info that this shit site was created after I made the thread from a friend yesterday.
View attachment 5450985
As you can see this sites basically dead and all and is probably already a failure since launch :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:.

I js wanted to know ur thoughts on this site and ur thoughts on the fomo inside of forumspace.


TLDR; .com niggas said they're making sluthate and bringing it back they did it and its dead what r ur thoughts.
i like the name
 
  • +1
Reactions: Stalker and Morgan
Don’t give a fuck
 
  • +1
Reactions: Stalker and Morgan
that was my thoughts on it. I find it idiotic that people have such bad fomo that they have to bring back a site from the dead js so they can feel like they accomplished such a tiny feat in their sad lifes.
Yeah man , it's just this desire to be different. To be og. To be true one. But the thing is that ts is completely bs. Move on, you have your forum.Develop it
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stalker, g4rlic and Morgan
@Scarlet @pleasevanity @Lemic @Short
 
  • +1
Reactions: Scarlet, Lemic, Short and 1 other person
it looks souless the og looked better
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lemic, Morgan and sasha108
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sasha108, Lemic and Morgan
Alright so I already made a thread when I first heard those .com niggas were trying to bring back slut hate and everyone replied said it was stupid which I agreed but these niggas still went ahead and made the site for some bullshit they never experienced and want to be apart of. I got info that this shit site was created after I made the thread from a friend yesterday.
View attachment 5450985
As you can see this sites basically dead and all and is probably already a failure since launch :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:.

I js wanted to know ur thoughts on this site and ur thoughts on the fomo inside of forumspace.


TLDR; .com niggas said they're making sluthate and bringing it back they did it and its dead what r ur thoughts.
I dont have strong feelings about it, cant give an educated answer on this one bro.
 
  • +1
Reactions: sasha108 and Morgan

Similar threads

Daniel Larpson JR
Replies
1
Views
32
BecomingX
BecomingX
Daniel Larpson JR
Motivation finally pt.2
Replies
2
Views
55
jkxdy
jkxdy
TGUN.
Replies
3
Views
44
ascendandforget
ascendandforget
Petsmart
Replies
32
Views
191
hopelessmanlet32
hopelessmanlet32
Lemic
Replies
4
Views
92
m0ss26
m0ss26

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top