Niggas trynna start shit (name change request but I know you ain't gonna give it, pussy ass bitches)

SchizoAutism

SchizoAutism

@FollowerOfChrist (formerly SchizoAutism)
So don't be a nigga trynna start shit, for Danny's sake, just sit your flipping seat and wear the heels like mamma told you, you get that boi?

Let me explain, cuz this forum is sub-plant IQ, you niggas trynna start shit, well what about this, sit down and get your lifts, that's called airmaxxing, and if your mamma ain't bought that for you, well too bad nigga cuz you just found the hellhole called my worle.

On another note: I wish to get my name changed, after having been bullied so much, people call me schizo and autist and what not. I wish to be named FollowerOfChrist but I know you pussy niggas ain't gonna give me just one ass victory, I hate this game.

I named myself SchizoAutism in rage, but I'm calm af now.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and Deleted member 18244
JFL guise these mods are so lazy amirite. Not gonna lie though, it hurts me how nobody is responding to my threads, cuz you bros are all part of me, but I feel excluded. Whatever, NT-pilled again.. right @Zer0/∞ ? NT is everytee, right?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Starz Pay Me GIF by Power Book II: Ghost

why would you change your username

why would you change your username
I am cured, I am FollowerOfChrist and no longer SchizoAutism, I from now on will be addressed @FollowerOfChrist cuz that's me.

• Hmm...
Reactions: GetShrekt
Finally a user that can schizomog me

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
You’re right ofcourse. I’ll have a word with @curlyheadjames and @john_babowski to get you some jew-specific priviledges

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and SchizoAutism
You’re right ofcourse. I’ll have a word with @curlyheadjames and @john_babowski to get you some jew-specific priviledges
Op can just upgrade to buy you know that right ? you get one name change per month its like 9 bucks tho still wurth it @FollowerOfChrist or you can delete ur acount and wait for a logn time and make a nesw one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and SchizoAutism
Op can just upgrade to buy you know that right ? you get one name change per month its like 9 bucks tho still wurth it @FollowerOfChrist or you can delete ur acount and wait for a logn time and make a nesw one
Hi James, I don't wanna give these dumb niggas any of my hard earned cash, I know better, but my bio is changed.
Feeling like a tranny cuz SchizoAutism is my deadname now, but I guess it's gonna be on my gravestone for eternity to come, hey atleast call me @FollowerOfChrist while I'm around, I would appreciate it, please all people. Love you, kinda.

Hi James, I don't wanna give these dumb niggas any of my hard earned cash, I know better, but my bio is changed.
Feeling like a tranny cuz SchizoAutism is my deadname now, but I guess it's gonna be on my gravestone for eternity to come, hey atleast call me @FollowerOfChrist while I'm around, I would appreciate it, please all people. Love you, kinda.
yeah of course follower !

• +1
Reactions: SchizoAutism
stfu u deformed axe nosed failure