Niggas wanna say zoomers are 6’0/6’1 average

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Yet The average for youth in the tallest country in the world (Netherlands) is 6’1 🧐🧐🧐🧐

I think people are overestimating the height of youth. They see outliers and act as if they’re the norm. Jfl @ u if you think 6’1 is Manlet πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832, Hades, Deleted member 2597 and 9 others
thats because these psl aspies claim 6' while being 5-9"-5'10" and think they are 8" while only being 5-6"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3832, Hades, Deleted member 685 and 9 others
Goodness 6’1”? That’s suiFuel. I need to hit 6’4.5” πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ Also just laugh at most users comments, how are you going to take what a Basement dwelling 16 year olds statement serious?

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
On some real shit ma nigga. I remember I was going to do tourism in france and when i was lurking on this forum (or lookism or another a dont remember) some mofos said muh in paris and other capitals in europe people are so tall. I was like 6 2 or some shit mogging everyone. These niggas straight up capping for no reason

• +1
Goodness 6’1”? That’s suiFuel. I need to hit 6’4.5” πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ Also just laugh at most users comments, how are you going to take what a Basement dwelling 16 year olds statement serious?
Bdk fuck boa

• WTF
Reactions: moggingmachine
At this point I just laugh. their claims are so bogus and over the top

• +1
Reactions: GetThatBread
Good then I mog the average everywhere without even frauding one bit

• +1
They're tall yes but 6'0 is a bit much

8'1 barefoot

Im ngl.
I actually tall Δ°n Germany.
I always feel big these days.
If you are 6 ft 2 you are tall.
Period

Yet The average for youth in the tallest country in the world (Netherlands) is 6’1 🧐🧐🧐🧐

I think people are overestimating the height of youth. They see outliers and act as if they’re the norm. Jfl @ u if you think 6’1 is Manlet πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
6'1 is manlet

Anything below 6'3 is a children for women

Come to my country if you don't think 6'1 is average

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion
Come to my country if you don't think 6'1 is average
Again, 6’1 was the average among youth in NL. The tallest country in the world, every other region apart from Denmark, Northern Germany and nations in the Balkans are likely 2-3 inches behind due to genetics + geography.

im a 6'9 manlet

It’s not even 6’1 in the netherlands, it’s 6’0.5 (184cm)

Still, average anything for a man is shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Blackout.xl
This isn’t true tbh
Always assume the worst. If you dont mog every average male by like head then you're not tall.

190cm or death

Also 5'9 -5'10 is giga manlet

I'm 5'11 and people call me tall

I am unfrauded barefoot 6’1” and most times when I go grocery shopping I will height mog 80% of males. Pretty sure people just fraud height a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832, diggbicc and Blackout.xl