Niggas who ascended, do you slay irl?

Rainman988

Rainman988

Silver
Or are you just worshipped by the autists on this forum? Do you get IOI's and shit?

Especially at @larsanova69

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MegamindCel, Deleted member 13913, RichardSpencel and 2 others
Or are you just worshipped by the autists on this forum? Do you get IOI's and shit?

If i wanted easily i already got a gf since the beginning of looksmax and still with her but i do notice around me that girls show intrest

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel, animo123, CursedOne and 1 other person
If i wanted easily i already got a gf since the beginning of looksmax and still with her but i do notice around me that girls show intrest
does she know about your presence on this site?

• +1
Reactions: Lars
Yes and she even helps me with looksmaxxing
kinda mirin but also kinda weird

not in a million years would I tell a girl about any of this psl shit and what it made me do

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Selinity, MegamindCel, animo123 and 16 others
kinda mirin but also kinda weird

not in a million years would I tell a girl about any of this psl shit and what it made me do
Hahaha she saw that the .me tab was open on my computer and i just explained is a site for self improvement but filled with people that hate woman and jews and homosexuals so thats why i didnt tell her hahahaa but she accepts me that i want to improve on every aspect and helps me like dyiny my lashes and she is girlfriend material thats why i keep her for sure

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ballskin, MegamindCel, Yuya Moggershima and 13 others
lmao so she sees all the weird stuff that is said here
Nahh she never browses here she doesnt care she only knows i am here to better myself

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fvolkek, redfacccee, Deleted member 13197 and 2 others
When I reached ascension (Physical and Mental Maxx) the idea of slaying became insignificant. It was no longer a priority (abundance theorem). I now use my Physicalmaxxed frame to train MMA and Mentalmaxxed brain to run a small business.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: animo123, Deleted member 685, redfacccee and 2 others
I went from KHHV 23yo to now 25yo with n-count of 6 and kissed 21 girls (including the slays). I had 1 LTR, 1 fwb. All in last 2 years. I am not entirely happy with my sex/dating life even now, takes shitton of effort and way too many failed dates to get any results tbh. Quality of atleast half the slays is also questionable.

I don't think the damage of never having kissed a girl at the age of 23 can ever be healed tbh. Big holes in my self-esteem.

Quality LTR mogs slaying into oblivion, but going home with some girl instead of going home alone always mogs. Also, quality LTR is incredibly hard to find.
I've already found out that bare a few exceptions, online-dating is truly only occupied by the most mentally ill sluts. But especially in times of covid, it's the only way I meet girls lmao.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, fvolkek, zeke714 and 7 others
The amount of female attention I receive has increased a lot, and I already got quite a bit of it before ascension

I also learned that obsession with whether the opposite sex finds you attractive or not is needy, unattractive behaviour in of itself and have been focusing on improving my confidence and self esteem to match my exterior

Being obsessed with female attention will send you into a feedback loop where you only feel comfortable going outside when you’re looking your absolute best, which isn’t very masculine behaviour. You want to be attractive to women, not act like a woman...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13746, MegamindCel, Yuya Moggershima and 2 others
I went from KHHV 23yo to now 25yo with n-count of 6 and kissed 21 girls (including the slays). I had 1 LTR, 1 fwb. All in last 2 years. I am not entirely happy with my sex/dating life even now, takes shitton of effort and way too many failed dates to get any results tbh. Quality of atleast half the slays is also questionable.

I don't think the damage of never having kissed a girl at the age of 23 can ever be healed tbh. Big holes in my self-esteem.

Quality LTR mogs slaying into oblivion, but going home with some girl instead of going home alone always mogs. Also, quality LTR is incredibly hard to find.
I've already found out that bare a few exceptions, online-dating is truly only occupied by the most mentally ill sluts. But especially in times of covid, it's the only way I meet girls lmao.
What’s your opinion of quality? Seems to differ in the manosphere tbh

What’s your opinion of quality? Seems to differ in the manosphere tbh
Good-looking, feminine, not boring, young, happy/energetic, low n-count, not bitter/jaded from past relationships, not a feminist, not interested in politics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, efidescontinuado, nastynas and 1 other person
I want to know ur looksmax journey and ur link does not work

Im similar to you, but was a little faster than 23yo.

Tbh my bad feelings dissapeared after my 1st girl, i didnt care anymore that i was single so long. Why do u still care? And do you slay mostly off tinder? Its pretty time consuming going to dates and not slaying them. Kinda annoying :y'all:

i descended unfortunately

will bounce back inshallah doe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MegamindCel, animo123, gamma and 1 other person
Yes. But I’ve just had serial GFs for past two years so it really doesn’t matter.

• +1
Reactions: Rainman988

What did you do to ascend and also suifuel

The amount of female attention I receive has increased a lot, and I already got quite a bit of it before ascension

I also learned that obsession with whether the opposite sex finds you attractive or not is needy, unattractive behaviour in of itself and have been focusing on improving my confidence and self esteem to match my exterior

Being obsessed with female attention will send you into a feedback loop where you only feel comfortable going outside when you’re looking your absolute best, which isn’t very masculine behaviour. You want to be attractive to women, not act like a woman...
What did you do to ascend

What a great avi, even if I don't like Hegel.

I get IOI's from autists on this site. Just had a dude pm me today saying, "I love you. Can we be gay together?"

No joke, lol. I'm not gonna name no names though.

• JFL
Reactions: MegamindCel, Deleted member 10107 and 5'8manlet

What did you do, surgeries?

What would you say is a respectable slay count for someone who is say 20?
Hmmm depends on the lifestyle tbh if you are introverted you are way more likely to have lower than someone that dont miss any party

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13913
Hmmm depends on the lifestyle tbh if you are introverted you are way more likely to have lower than someone that dont miss any party
What's your lay count Larsa?

What's your lay count Larsa?
2 lol i got ltr second month i joined here but if i was single easily a lot more:lul:

• +1
Reactions: gamma