niggas who flex there join date gotta be the geekiest niggas ever

dhusc

dhusc

Fuchsia
Joined
Oct 16, 2025
Posts
14,954
Reputation
22,372
title.
 
  • +1
Reactions: fantom0726, NW3Slayer, Petsmart and 3 others
agreed

you shouldn't be proud of how much time you've spent on a online forum its retarded
 
  • +1
Reactions: cowmuncher26, bhsoda_destroyer, ANON and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: -joe, dhusc and yyk117
agreed

you shouldn't be proud of how much time you've spent on a online forum its retarded
genuinely

it’s a loser trait to be on this forum

I look at myself and see a loser in the mirror ever since I joined this forum
 
  • +1
Reactions: -joe and yyk117
Someone’s jealous :feelskek:
Screenshot 2026 09 28 at 52646PM
 
  • Woah
Reactions: dhusc
get mogged poopjeet
 
  • +1
Reactions: cowmuncher26
is that a com account?

you should be jailed
yes its a .com account

ive only used it for actually trying to improve my looks back in 2024
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: dhusc
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fantom0726, yyk117 and dhusc
2026cels mad
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: dhusc
I only make fun of 2026 niggas that say shit like clav ruined bp when they literally joined after watching him lmao
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oscaridk, cowmuncher26, fantom0726 and 1 other person
Tbf I joined cause of face iq's face analysis videos. Nowadays all I do is rot here though.
 

Similar threads

Mogs Me
Replies
1
Views
30
Tesarossa
Tesarossa
Thinking_CEL
Replies
4
Views
43
mtnoct
mtnoct
TGUN.
Replies
3
Views
41
ascendandforget
ascendandforget
Petsmart
Replies
31
Views
123
GonorrhoeaGobbler
GonorrhoeaGobbler

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Oscaridk
Back
Top