Niggas who mention ptr are faggots

Verdams mum

Verdams mum

DNR PTR
Joined
May 30, 2026
Posts
673
Reputation
605
Nigga it’s like you guys are foids, I’ll be argueing with some nigga with a good ptr and say a good point and immediately get hit with “nice ptr” nigga stfu why can’t I enjoy spam posting “heh I’m the better incel heh people like my incel content more than yours.. heh”
 
  • +1
Reactions: ihavenightmares, superchud90000 and Nocturnal
Nigga it’s like you guys are foids, I’ll be argueing with some nigga with a good ptr and say a good point and immediately get hit with “nice ptr” nigga stfu why can’t I enjoy spam posting “heh I’m the better incel heh people like my incel content more than yours.. heh”
Sorry guys got a problem with saying the n word just flows off the tongue beautifully
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nocturnal
good post = rep
 
  • +1
Reactions: Verdams mum and socio
Nigga it’s like you guys are foids, I’ll be argueing with some nigga with a good ptr and say a good point and immediately get hit with “nice ptr” nigga stfu why can’t I enjoy spam posting “heh I’m the better incel heh people like my incel content more than yours.. heh”
finally someone said it
 
  • +1
Reactions: Verdams mum

Verdams mum​

Acromegalite​

JoinedMay 30, 2026Posts661Reputation514
 

Similar threads

truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
5
Views
46
Oscaridk
Oscaridk
Donnie Darko333
Replies
5
Views
35
Donnie Darko333
Donnie Darko333
foidslayerr333
Replies
0
Views
32
foidslayerr333
foidslayerr333
idk8
Replies
9
Views
48
lion092921
lion092921
jkxdy
Replies
8
Views
78
arkzy7
arkzy7

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top