Niggas will do anything to convince you they ain't Indian

Navity

Navity

Check bio for discord
Joined
Dec 22, 2025
Posts
7,172
Reputation
18,761
. Screenshot 2026 10 02 19 00 10 37 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12
"I got Pakistani relations soo I'm not Jeet bro trust"
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blinkers, Iore, fakechang777 and 11 others
@prettyboylite @lore
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Iore, bhsoda_destroyer, prettyboylite and 1 other person
Started changing his beliefs in fear of an Org user
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: foreverstuckinLTN, TrueAfghan, bhsoda_destroyer and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bhsoda_destroyer, Askinov and keubool
Shitskins always try to prove they are less shitskin than other shitskins
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TrueAfghan, bhsoda_destroyer, Navity and 1 other person
bc being indian is ass
 
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: keubool, bhsoda_destroyer and witty
but people on org call everything Indian like I am tajiak/persian and niggas call me Indian
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kingofworld, TrueAfghan and bhsoda_destroyer
like exteremly sad
 
  • +1
Reactions: Navity
Being paki is worse
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Iore, bhsoda_destroyer, Navity and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: bhsoda_destroyer, Navity and fantom0726
but people on org call everything Indian like I am tajiak/persian and niggas call me Indian
In here most ethnics are often times called Indian
 
  • +1
Reactions: Iore, bhsoda_destroyer and Askinov
Retard
If u can accept ur reality ur the biggest cuck
I some what understand what you're saying, you're trying to say "If you are sufficiently happy with your current state and don't improve yourself, you're a cuck," but acknowledging yourself is the 1st step to self improvement. You're a MUCH MUCH MUCH bigger cuck if you CAN'T accept your reality and that is without doubt.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Iore, bhsoda_destroyer and skool
I some what understand what you're saying, you're trying to say "If you are sufficiently happy with your current state and don't improve yourself, you're a cuck," but acknowledging yourself is the 1st step to self improvement. You're a MUCH MUCH MUCH bigger cuck if you CAN'T accept your reality and that is without doubt.
There are somethings (like ur race) like u can't ever change no matter what u get, I'm talking about that. I didn't mean to imply that trying to improve ur looks is cucking.
I just meant to say it for that paki dude can't accept that he's Indian ethnically.
 
  • +1
Reactions: bhsoda_destroyer
There are somethings (like ur race) like u can't ever change no matter what u get, I'm talking about that. I didn't mean to imply that trying to improve ur looks is cucking.
I just meant to say it for that paki dude can't accept that he's Indian ethnically.
You didn't say CANT, you said CAN:
Retard
If u can accept ur reality ur the biggest cuck
 
  • +1
Reactions: Iore and skool
I am 100% Indian and have never hidden jt
 
  • +1
Reactions: Iore, Sulfuras, bhsoda_destroyer and 1 other person
I am 100% Indian and have never hidden jt
Nor have I
Screenshot 2026 06 24 135016
 
  • +1
Reactions: Iore, Jason Voorhees and bhsoda_destroyer
nigga genuinely said i have relations in pakistan to prove hes not indian:lul: pathetic self hating fag

tagged the wrong user:feelsuhh:
@lore
 
  • +1
Reactions: Iore
nigga genuinely said i have relations in pakistan to prove hes not indian:lul: pathetic self hating fag

tagged the wrong user:feelsuhh:
How do I tag you, fucking retard chose a retarded name
 
  • +1
Reactions: Iore

Similar threads

MinionS
Replies
0
Views
6
MinionS
MinionS
P
Replies
10
Views
82
Thodian
Thodian
Jiozz
Replies
2
Views
27
britishbomber
britishbomber
g4rlic
Replies
10
Views
64
g4rlic
g4rlic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top