Nigger couple almost got killed by based white old man

Deleted member 19487

Deleted member 19487

Iron
look at the way that worthless ape was knocking his door then expect kindness, low IQ monkies

• Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Wtf is that rude word in the title.

• Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: closedplatecel, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 18840 and 2 others
So we're calling degenerate whites based now? Poor black guy, he's more white than that ape.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 14905, closedplatecel and 6 others
So we're calling degenerate whites based now? Poor black guy, he's more white than that ape.
No, the ape had a nasty attitude and he was knocking his door hard, he clearly wanted the smoke not there to discuss like a sane human being. then when he was told to get the fuck off the property he was threatening to beat an old man :soy: totally justified.

look at the way that worthless ape was knocking his door then expect kindness, low IQ monkies

How do Americans even have beef or arguments when you can legally kill eachother with guns? You’d think people in the US would be polite knowing they can get deleted from life by pissing anybody off but I dunno

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Beetlejuice and 1 other person
No, the ape had a nasty attitude and he was knocking his door hard, he clearly wanted the smoke not there to discuss like a sane human being. then when he was told to get the fuck off the property he was threatening to beat an old man :soy: totally justified.
The white dude started it idgaf. Didn`t even watch. Why would a black person start a fight? It`s a white trait. Heard about world war 1? 2? yeah.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and Deleted member 17791
How do Americans even have beef or arguments when you can legally kill eachother with guns? You’d think people in the US would be polite knowing they can get deleted from life by pissing anybody off but I dunno
They know 99.98% of people doesn't have the balls.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
No, the ape had a nasty attitude and he was knocking his door hard, he clearly wanted the smoke. then when he was told to get the fuck off the property he was threatening to beat an old man :soy: totally justified.
He came knocking on his door because he had a video of his property getting fucked.

That guy and his lineage should be exterminated. They're a stain on the white race.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, closedplatecel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
He came knocking on his door because he had a video of his property getting fucked.

That guy and his lineage should be exterminated. They're a stain on the white race.
You know what? I`m not white anymore! if this is us, I don't feel like being white.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar

Getting destroyed by a whip? Stfu dumbass lmao

• JFL
The ironic part is that he got arrested and will likely have his child put in foster care. How is this a win?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Beetlejuice and Deleted member 17791
You know what? I`m not white anymore! if this is us, I don't feel like being white.
We'll make a distinction between aryan and white.

white = evil ghost devil

Aryan = peaceful inventor

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 18840 and Acee
Most unentertaining video ever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Acee
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 12234
We'll make a distinction between aryan and white.

white = evil ghost devil

Aryan = peaceful inventor
Ok my Anglo friend I agree.

• Love it
This is what they want you to be

Don't call yourself white you are not based you are just a cuck

This is what they want you to be

Don't call yourself white you are not based you are just a cuck

What the fuck is wrong here? They're apologizing for a fucking genocide. Not even enough.

Last edited:
Ngl. Extreme cowardice.

You don’t bring out a gun when a man is trying to reason with you.

Then to fake a fair fight only to rush out a sneak shot.