Nigger Evisceration Thread: Sheboons hate black men.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type
Even the ugliest race of women are white cockru now. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
started my exploration looking at a subreddit for Asian foids called "AsiantwoX" (foids have two X chromosomes).

I see this based comment, and it sparked my interest in seeing if niggresses felt the same way:

img_7625-jpg.579836

I then saw this based comment, and it sparked my interest in seeing if niggresses really felt the same way:

img_7626-jpg.579839

As soon as I go on the "blackfoids" subreddit, they were discussing a picture of a black mother soft bragging that her bi-racial baby looked white:

img_7642-jpg.579843

You would expect black foids to want to breed with black men so that their offspring look like them:

img_7630-jpg.579846

This is a "blackfoids" subreddit, so the posters should be black - shouldn't they? Half-breeds are usually full of self-hate:

img_7631-jpg.579847

What the fuck, hold on, there have to be some proud hetero black foids here - not many:

img_7632-jpg.579848

Hold on, I'm concerned, sheeboons are fucking Aryan white guys - what are they doing on this subreddit?

img_7633-jpg.579851

What the fuck, I knew Asian guys had to deal with their own foid's hating them - but seeing it with niggers is crazy:

img_7634-jpg.579856

One niggress was based enough to state the obvious (she was downvoted to -1):

IMG 7636

Actually make that two based black foids:

IMG 7638

"So many people who genuinely believe that all black men are bad dating material":
IMG 7648

Damn, black foids make the KKK look like nothing - even black lesbians:

IMG 7651

Conclusion: It's over for black guys unless they are tyrones.
Race

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, germanlooks, Playhard and 8 others
Brutal. How will @looksmaxxer234 cope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
Even the ugliest race of women are white cockru now. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
started my exploration looking at a subreddit for Asian foids called "AsiantwoX" (foids have two X chromosomes).

I see this based comment, and it sparked my interest in seeing if niggresses felt the same way:

img_7625-jpg.579836

I then saw this based comment, and it sparked my interest in seeing if niggresses really felt the same way:

img_7626-jpg.579839

As soon as I go on the "blackfoids" subreddit, they were discussing a picture of a black mother soft bragging that her bi-racial baby looked white:

img_7642-jpg.579843

You would expect black foids to want to breed with black men so that their offspring look like them:

img_7630-jpg.579846

This is a "blackfoids" subreddit, so the posters should be black - shouldn't they? Half-breeds are usually full of self-hate:

img_7631-jpg.579847

What the fuck, hold on, there have to be some proud hetero black foids here - not many:

img_7632-jpg.579848

Hold on, I'm concerned, sheeboons are fucking Aryan white guys - what are they doing on this subreddit?

img_7633-jpg.579851

What the fuck, I knew Asian guys had to deal with their own foid's hating them - but seeing it with niggers is crazy:

img_7634-jpg.579856

One niggress was based enough to state the obvious (she was downvoted to -1):

View attachment 1558698

Actually make that two based black foids:

View attachment 1558697

"So many people who genuinely believe that all black men are bad dating material":
View attachment 1558695

Damn, black foids make the KKK look like nothing - even black lesbians:

View attachment 1558704

Conclusion: It's over for black guys unless they are tyrones.
View attachment 1558687
wrong again, dalit bengali black shit. black men hate sheboon gorillas so much that they would rather choose a fat ugly white woman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 16618 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, germanlooks, LooksOrDeath and 2 others
Black women are known to date black men only. They are actually the most race loyal women out there. Look at the marriage, dating app stats. It's only a small percentage of self hating black women who are white cock only and they are the most vocal about it, the loud minority and I doubt black men are losing their sleep over these women anyway. Ur not proving anything cherrypicking reddit comments dude.

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 32423, Deleted member 16369 and 11 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 16618 and IncelsBraincels
Where's these black women from? London? Australia? Definitely not USA lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 15099
Black women are known to date black men only. They are actually the most race loyal women out there. Look at the marriage, dating app stats. Infact many of them hate white men and make fun of white culture. . There are many anti white threads on lipstickalley. It's only a small percentage of self hating black women who are white cock only and they are the most vocal about it, the loud minority and I doubt black men are losing their sleep over these women anyway. Ur not proving anything cherrypicking reddit comments dude.
Do you have some of the statistics? I wanna see how JBW asian chicks really are

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 17291 and Deprived
Imagine if you spent a fraction of the time on these posts in the gym instead. Just imagine

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Black women are known to date black men only. They are actually the most race loyal women out . It's only a small percentage of self hating black women who are white cock only and they are the most vocal about it, the loud minority and I doubt black men are losing their sleep over these women anyway. Ur not proving anything cherrypicking reddit comments dude.
People are only as loyal as their options regardless of race, This has nothing to do with loyalty. Black women are the least desired by other groups of men so they cling to black men. Black women have the highest out of wedlock rates at a 85 percent clip. Black women know most other races of men are not trying to be no step-daddy to some black single mothers children. You have much larger portion of black women having sex with a small pool of black men, then as these women get older they try to shame single childless black men into helping to raise said children. In most of these black single mothers didn't even choose a productive man or father type, they picked some guy in and out of jail/prison doing criminal activities. Mind you they are some black single mothers who choose productive men and the relationship was long-term but things ended, but the father is a productive guy and helps raise the children and is a decent father.

But as the last few years with advancement in tech dating apps, and social media, more black men are looking for other races of women , who tend to have much lower single mother rates and lower fat/obesity rates. Alot black women are using black racial loyalty and the events of recent of protest and marching to try to leverage that to shame black men into getting with them.

Black folks are upset, that black americans are more individualistic now, The pro blacks like umar are upset productive brothers are not trapped dating keshia with a bunch of kids by pookie and ray ray. So now the new tactic to tie in black unity with black men becoming beta-providers and suckas to the single mothers of the black community.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, LooksOrDeath, whiteissuperior and 2 others
People are only as loyal as their options regardless of race, This has nothing to do with loyalty. Black women are the least desired by other groups of men so they cling to black men. Black women have the highest out of wedlock rates at a 85 percent clip. Black women know most other races of men are not trying to be no step-daddy to some black single mothers children. You have much larger portion of black women having sex with a small pool of black men, then as these women get older they try to shame single childless black men into helping to raise said children. In most of these black single mothers didn't even choose a productive man or father type, they picked some guy in and out of jail/prison doing criminal activities. Mind you they are some black single mothers who choose productive men and the relationship was long-term but things ended, but the father is a productive guy and helps raise the children and is a decent father.

But as the last few years with advancement in tech dating apps, and social media, more black men are looking for other races of women , who tend to have much lower single mother rates and lower fat/obesity rates. Alot black women are using black racial loyalty and the events of recent of protest and marching to try to leverage that to shame black men into getting with them.

Black folks are upset, that black americans are more individualistic now, The pro blacks like umar are upset productive brothers are not trapped dating keshia with a bunch of kids by pookie and ray ray. So now the new tactic to tie in black unity with black men becoming beta-providers and suckas to the single mothers of the black community.

Deep, :redpill: and based.

very attractive black/mixed women are often with white men

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291

Major cope, men will fuck anything I see 3/10 black girls getting 6foot white guys in nightclubs and kissing passionately keep thinking just because they are lower on the totem pole that their options are low black women have infinite SMV it’s jsut that white girls are infinite SMV+1

why are all the comments cropped out so cringe

I like Blacks more than I like curries.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath

• JFL
Major cope, men will fuck anything I see 3/10 black girls getting 6foot white guys in nightclubs and kissing passionately keep thinking just because they are lower on the totem pole that their options are low black women have infinite SMV it’s jsut that white girls are infinite SMV+1
we already know the sexual market place favors women mainly those who are young in their teens, 20s and early 30s . I said their sexual market value is lower with other races of men compared to when they try to deal with black men.

• +1

Are you black? Thoughts on Kevin Samuels if you've heard of him

we already know the sexual market place favors women mainly those who are young in their teens, 20s and early 30s . I said their sexual market value is lower with other races of men compared to when they try to deal with black men.
Must be an American thing but I don’t think black girls are as low as guys make out here, at least where I am your more likely to see white guys who have a thing for black girls and curry foids over MENA and East Asian women so my point still stands. Black girls are more loyal not due to a lack of options but due to their own innate preferences the same way white women are loyal not due to some brainwashing but due to their own innate preference for white men. Only ethnic women prefer men of other races at higher rates above 30%

Black women are known to date black men only. They are actually the most race loyal women out there. Look at the marriage, dating app stats. It's only a small percentage of self hating black women who are white cock only and they are the most vocal about it, the loud minority and I doubt black men are losing their sleep over these women anyway. Ur not proving anything cherrypicking reddit comments dude.
that's just for looks, they already feel like white men don't like them. so they stay with their black simps.

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake