• JFL
Reactions: Lmao and Ryldoo IS COPING
His lips JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao and GabachoCopium
As long as it’s legal he should be fine innit

• +1
Reactions: klip11, Lonenely sigma, Lmao and 4 others
We have all been 16 and 17, and we definitely weren’t children at that age. Normies that say that are weird and deluded and feel a need to infantilize grown teenagers and young adults

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, IhateDentists, klip11 and 11 others
"A 15 or 16 year old CHILD :soy:"

Why are soycucks so delusional? Underage by law =/= prepubescent. No one is gonna convince a normal person that a 16 year old teenager is the same as a 5 year old child. :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: williamper, Deleted member 28610, klip11 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, Ryldoo IS COPING, Gengar and 1 other person
JFL at those faggots in the comments.

"Nah bruh 16 year olds are just baby children you need jail fr fr blud"
21575   SoyBooru

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, klip11, Lmao and 9 others
We have all been 16 and 17, and we definitely weren’t children at that age. Normies that say that are weird and deluded and feel a need to infantilize grown teenagers and young adults
You weren’t as mature as you are now tho, were you?

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Why do i think all his haters look like that?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Lmao, Deleted member 31942 and 6 others
Then people under 25 are all "children" because their brains aren't fully developed. If you think 18 is ok but 17 isn't and you're still using the "not mature" card then it just goes to show you're using an arbitrary number instead of using a solid argument. Still, regardless of your answer, a 23 year old is not a "child" simply because they're not as mature compared to a fully-developed 25 year old.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 20370, Ryldoo IS COPING and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 20370 and Ryldoo IS COPING
Then people under 25 are all "children" because their brains aren't fully developed. If you think 18 is ok but 17 isn't and you're still using the "not mature" card then it just goes to show you're using an arbitrary number instead of using a solid argument. Still, regardless of your answer, a 23 year old is not a "child" simply because they're not as mature compared to a fully-developed 25 year old.
You are just arguing semantics, boring, mental development is not linear.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
You are just arguing semantics, boring, mental development is not linear.
Not arguing semantics, do you even know what that means? Clearly not, since you think "not being mature enough" = "child."

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Not arguing semantics, do you even know what that means? Clearly not, since you think "not being mature enough" = "child."
I don’t, I literally never stated that.

I don’t, I literally never stated that.
You seemed to imply it. Then why bother questioning if that person was mature enough? Seemed like you wanted to imply that 16/17 year olds are children.

You seemed to imply it. Then why bother questioning if that person was mature enough? Seemed like you wanted to imply that 16/17 year olds are children.
No, I was implying that despite them not being children they are still not as mature as a grown ass adult.

Age of consent is pretty arbitrary, but a line must be drawn somewhere. There's no good reason for a 20 something year old to be dating a 15 year old and so on. Yeah, a 15 year old isn't a kid, but they're not an adult either. Only a maladjusted teenager/whore dates adults (ones out of their age range, I don't mean a 16 year old dating a 19 year old).

No, I was implying that despite them not being children they are still not as mature as a grown ass adult.
Ok and? The argument was that they're supposedly "children." We argued otherwise, then you butted in.

Also, it's all relative anyway. In other countries, 15 year olds are carrying the household because of hardships. Let me tell you, they are far more mature than some 22 year old basement-dweller living in his mommy's house.

"14 year olds are just innocent precious kiderinos bro!"
Meanwhile 17 year old Chad is spitting on her face and brutally fucking her and making her swallow his cum after they met on Yubo.

• JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Lmao, Trilogy and 2 others
Age of consent is pretty arbitrary, but a line must be drawn somewhere. There's no good reason for a 20 something year old to be dating a 15 year old and so on. Yeah, a 15 year old isn't a kid, but they're not an adult either. Only a maladjusted teenager/whore dates adults (ones out of their age range, I don't mean a 16 year old dating a 19 year old).
This whole debate about age gaps is a recent thing. I'm not gonna call someone a "pedo" or a "groomer" if they're 20 and dating a 15 year old. It can get so ridiculous that even a 26 year old dating a 19 year old is considered a "pedo"/"groomer." You seem to be less extreme in that, but it's still extreme to think a 15 year old can't date a 20 year old. Also, most women are hypocrites. They admit they'd be fine if the woman is older but not if the man is older and cite "power imbalance" as a reason. Which is dumb AF. If you think it's bad, the gender shouldn't matter. That's another reason why I can't take age cucks seriously.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
"14 year olds are just innocent precious kiderinos bro!"
Meanwhile 17 year old Chad is spitting on her face and brutally fucking her and making her swallow his cum after they met on Yubo.
Majority of teenage girls date their age, in my HS experience only the noticeably low income whores did this.

Majority of teenage girls date their age, in my HS experience only the noticeably low income whores did this.
When i was in 7th grade (12 yrs old) another girl, who was also 12 was dating a 29 year old dude.

• Woah
Reactions: Gengar
This whole debate about age gaps is a recent thing. I'm not gonna call someone a "pedo" or a "groomer" if they're 20 and dating a 15 year old. It can get so ridiculous that even a 26 year old dating a 19 year old is considered a "pedo"/"groomer." You seem to be less extreme in that, but it's still extreme to think a 15 year old can't date a 20 year old. Also, most women are hypocrites. They admit they'd be fine if the woman is older but not if the man is older and cite "power imbalance" as a reason. Which is dumb AF. If you think it's bad, the gender shouldn't matter. That's another reason why I can't take age cucks seriously.
It can work, but typically the relationships are dubious, because the older one will see the younger one as easy if they're unsuccessful with their own peers. I assume you aren't American, so I don't know how true this is in your country, but for the most part people (especially those who're younger) will stick to people very close in age, and when they're still in high school/middle school, they're gonna almost exclusively interact with people under 18. Usually relations with those who are older is a result of social emotional dysfunction.

When i was in 7th grade (12 yrs old) another girl, who was also 12 was dating a 29 year old dude.
Oh, anecdotally one person you knew did this, I suppose all teenage girls have sex with older men.

It can work, but typically the relationships are dubious, because the older one will see the younger one as easy if they're unsuccessful with their own peers. I assume you aren't American, so I don't know how true this is in your country, but for the most part people (especially those who're younger) will stick to people very close in age, and when they're still in high school/middle school, they're gonna almost exclusively interact with people under 18. Usually relations with those who are older is a result of social emotional dysfunction.
Correct, I'm not American. I'm European. Well, not really, but you get my point. When I was 14, one of my then-friends (female) was dating a 28 year old. When I was 15 or 16, girls from my class were dating college-aged guys. So I never thought it as weird since no one else thought it was weird either. Most people, at worst, will think "Can't get anyone your own age?" But they won't make a problem out of it, going as far as to call them a "groomer" or a "pedophile" or anything. Besides, these words have lost their meanings since they are thrown around so liberally. Most people do indeed date within their own age range but there's some others that don't and no one thinks it's weird. Although things in Europe are changing and the public opinion is swaying somewhat, thanks to social media influence, I think. In my ancestral country, however, they raised the age of marriage (there's no age of consent as we do not believe in dating, nor do I) from 16 to 18, but that is due to outside influence, which is what I find problematic. I wouldn't have a problem with it if it was our own collective decision, but having outsiders tell us what to do is infuriating. Though I'd blame it on corrupt politicians who wanted to make a quick buck by accepting donations from such foreign lobbyists.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
No but calling them children just diminishes the definition of the word. At 16-17 your personality is largely set in stone

• +1
Reactions: klip11, Ryldoo IS COPING and Gengar
Bro is fighting a losing battle. He is trying to reason with unreasonable people.

Also normies will pick up on his autism and sub-par looks so he could be right all day it doesn’t matter.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, klip11 and GabachoCopium
No but calling them children just diminishes the definition of the word. At 16-17 your personality is largely set in stone
At 25 I let a 17 year old foid give me a BJ. What does that mean?

i see 16 year old girls show their ass on insta, why is it bad if i sexualize them if they did it themselves already?