Nigger makes 70M in 1h as a joke

quakociaptockh

quakociaptockh

depressed subhuman autistic hiinhib oldcel midget

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, animo123, Deleted member 2968 and 9 others
people invest their life savings after one tiktok and call themself experts jfl at crypto investors

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MegamindCel, Patrick Baitman, StrangerDanger and 6 others
he doesn’t get all of the mc jfl

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Bitch and Deleted member 6695
This guy finna break the us economy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
holy fucking actual shit at the average iq of both this comment section and twitter comments but especially the retarded fucking primitive nigger. OBVIOUSLY MARKET CAP IS GOING TO BE FUCKING HUGE WHEN THE RETARDED NIGGER ADDS A GAZILLION SUPPLY OF THE TOKENS. HIS LIQUIDITY IS LITERALLY 2000 DOLLARS OF WHICH 500 IS HIS, THATS PATHETIC FUCKING LUNCH MONEY, WHAT A RETARDED NIGGER JFL

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Patrick Baitman, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 12 others
holy fucking actual shit at the average iq of both this comment section and twitter comments but especially the retarded fucking primitive nigger. OBVIOUSLY MARKET CAP IS GOING TO BE FUCKING HUGE WHEN THE RETARDED NIGGER ADDS A GAZILLION SUPPLY OF THE TOKENS. HIS LIQUIDITY IS LITERALLY 2000 DOLLARS OF WHICH 500 IS HIS, THATS PATHETIC FUCKING LUNCH MONEY, WHAT A RETARDED NIGGER JFL
So what ur saying it’s easy to do this?

wait so? Make a crypto with a shit ton of coins. Get the coins to like 0.01 ...sell all your stake ...profit?

wait so? Make a crypto with a shit ton of coins. Get the coins to like 0.01 ...sell all your stake ...profit?
You need to get listed on exchanges and you're playing by their rules from then on. You can't just make a listing to sell 10 million of your coins, someone else will have to buy them on the other side. You can only create fake hype so people would try to buy into them, then you could slowly start getting rid of your coins.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
Not worth 70 million at all. He set the starting price as the owner of the coin. Once he sells it it’s no longer his and price is determined by the free market. It’s “worth” 70 million in the same sense that some rock in my backyard is “worth” 70 million if i try to sell it for that much.

• +1
Reactions: koalendo, Deleted member 3828, eduardkoopman and 1 other person
It’s “worth” 70 million in the same sense that some rock in my backyard is “worth” 70 million if i try to sell it for that much.

Cope, I wouldn't pay more than 10M anyway.

@Tyronecell Congrats, bro.

OBVIOUSLY MARKET CAP IS GOING TO BE FUCKING HUGE WHEN THE RETARDED NIGGER ADDS A GAZILLION SUPPLY OF THE TOKENS.
are you stupid?