Nigger tits fell out when she resisted arrest

@MarkCorrigan would u smash

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
What you are about to witness is 100% nigger behavior. No sober white person would ever act this way. Don't pay attention to the captions, they're written by another nigger. Just watch and judge for yourself.

Low inhb maxxed levels so high the bitch ready to fight with the police and die

Last edited:
yoo the hate on blacks and Indians on here is so huge :feelscry:, it could also be a white Karen on the ground though
Legit. And nobody would care or say a fucking word. White people can do no wrong and never commit crimes we are saints

It’s like this IRL as well, it’s just that blacks have had it so hard there’s now laws and shit in place to police people discriminating against them, unfortunately this doesn’t apply to curries. Jews are like blacks in this regard.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and bogii
Imagine you're living in a country that is tolerant to dark people. So tolerant and nice that a lot of black people want to move to your country.
But what you get in return is no "Thank you"; no, what you get in return is constant and never-ending complaining and bitching.
I couldn't imagine behaving like this, but a lot (not all) dark people seem to think that this is a perfectly NORMAL thing to do.

If I, as a white person, were to move to some asian country, which was nice enough to take me in and people were treating me nicely enough (except for some people), I could not imagine myself demanding that the country that I MOVED TO change to my liking. That is a level of narcissism that I simply do not understand.
Black Americans were brought there via slavery this is a retarded comparison idiot. @Chadeep curry x BBC dark alliance whn?

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 9670