niggermaxxing to supply steroids

drxkes

drxkes

Iron
Hello everyone, I currently devised a plan so I can reach that aesthetic mogger height. It consists of taking CJC-1295 and MK-677 currently and then when I hit 15 armosin and anavar.

Here is my age 14 plan:

CJC-1295 W/ DAC (1mg every week)
MK-677 (15mg every day then bump up to 20mg if I can tolerate it)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
handling estrogen:
DIM
Calcium D-Glucarate

Although this is a good plan, I have one issue. First, the cjc-1295 needs to be in a fridge, and I need $$$ for this. For the first problem I'm thinking about just stealing a mini-fridge from target. I'll probably record it as well, but can someone just give me a little devising a plan on stealing it? should I run in and take it? or take a more methodical approach?

Hello everyone, I currently devised a plan so I can reach that aesthetic mogger height. It consists of taking CJC-1295 and MK-677 currently and then when I hit 15 armosin and anavar.

Here is my age 14 plan:

CJC-1295 W/ DAC (1mg every week)
MK-677 (15mg every day then bump up to 20mg if I can tolerate it)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
handling estrogen:
DIM
Calcium D-Glucarate

Although this is a good plan, I have one issue. First, the cjc-1295 needs to be in a fridge, and I need $$$ for this. For the first problem I'm thinking about just stealing a mini-fridge from target. I'll probably record it as well, but can someone just give me a little devising a plan on stealing it? should I run in and take it? or take a more methodical approach?
Stupid kid, they will caught you stealing a fridge and you get your parents in so much trouble and yourself as well

What you need also is probably iq maxxing jfl 🤣

Mow lawn or something to buy it, also if your parents are short, it's pretty much gg, supplements do almost no difference, getting 8 hours or more of sleep and eggs/meat would be better for you

• +1
Reactions: forgmeth
neither cjc or mk affect estrogen you actual retard, also you're 14 so just wait to grow

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
also aromasin and anavar at 15 wont do shit lol, your test prolly hasn't even peaked yet; besides anavar is a shit steroid meant only for cutting and EVEN THEN theres much better options
you're just gonna nuke your test levels and turn into a girl for nothing

neither cjc or mk affect estrogen you actual retard, also you're 14 so just wait to grow
yeah no shit but I wanna still keep it low naturally

yeah no shit but I wanna still keep it low naturally
you still need estrogen to function normally dumbass, don't take exogenous hormones/chems until you take a high school biology class PLEASE