Niggers are too uncivilized

케이제이

케이제이

on the endless pursuit of happiness
They should change their culture so the ignorants stop breeding

They should ropemaxx.

• +1
Reactions: kt4x_w
If a big black guy caught you in a dark alley at night and wanted to have his way with you you wouldn’t be able to do anything.

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, dxrkprince, rhinoplasty and 1 other person
If a big black guy caught you in a dark alley at night and wanted to have his way with you you wouldn’t be able to do anything.
To be fair I wouldn’t be able to do anything if a 6’6 300 pound man of any race wanted to rape me

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad and Pikabro
To be fair I wouldn’t be able to do anything if a 6’6 300 pound man of any race wanted to rape me
None of us could. Masculinity is just fragile

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lebron_James
their women in particular

theyre high test, low inhib. and their average IQ is higher than india. Miriiiin

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
theyre high test, low inhib. and their average IQ is higher than india. Miriiiin
every Indian, including American born, I met has been much more educated than than American born blacks

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
every Indian, including American born, I met has been much more educated than than American born blacks
You want blacks to become subservient minorities to the whites/Jews like Indians and Asians? BBCs commit crime with high test and rap about it and that’s why they get white women. Game is game

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dxrkprince, 0S4MA and 케이제이
blacks are pretty cool in my opinion and can very intelligent. its a shame that the american culture of blacks has stemmed from the southern ideas on education, religion and hard work.

black culture is pretty fucked cant lie there. don't really know how one fixes that.

• +1
Reactions: dxrkprince and 케이제이
there were mogger blacks like malcom x but the blacks that resemble him now are just faggot larpers that dress up and talk about how they will save zamint (aryan for blacks) by killing arabs, cumskins, and chinese

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이
blacks are stupid as fuck
Doesn't matter, most people are retards besides people like me with Ashkenazi DNA, the ghetto BBCS act irrational as a mating strategy and they use their high testosterone as an amplifier. Miiiiiiriiiiin their low inhibness. I used to dislike the crime statistic but then i realized black people commit crimes to increase their sexual market value to sheboons. Miiirriiin their mating strategy. So long as I'm safe I'll applaud them from my suburban home and laptop.

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이
BE9B9B80 2024 49E4 9673 3865D4ABDB11

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 케이제이 and TechnoBoss
Doesn't matter, most people are retards besides people like me with Ashkenazi DNA, the ghetto BBCS act irrational as a mating strategy and they use their high testosterone as an amplifier. Miiiiiiriiiiin their low inhibness. I used to dislike the crime statistic but then i realized black people commit crimes to increase their sexual market value to sheboons. Miiirriiin their mating strategy. So long as I'm safe I'll applaud them from my suburban home and laptop.
ur attracted to sheboons? :lul:

I would nigger

Typical answer by mr victim LeChoke James :feelswhy:

Niggers mog

• +1
Reactions: dxrkprince
asians are retarded every asian i met has like 7 banking apps, 6 chatting apps, 3 languages, 10 gadgets in they bag, smh life not that complicated maybe you shouldve focused on growing some bones instead

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
there were mogger blacks like malcom x but the blacks that resemble him now are just faggot larpers that dress up and talk about how they will save zamint (aryan for blacks) by killing arabs, cumskins, and chinese
I'm Black and I heavily oppose the zamint movement

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated