Niggers are ugly : find one Non-sub5 in this picture

VenatorLuparius

VenatorLuparius

Your skin and bones, turn into something beautiful
Niggas in paris

Got my niggas in Paris and they going gorilla.

Protest of illegals in France : typical fresh from the boat african pheno. They all look like monkeys.

Niggers are ugly, 90% of sheboons are unsightly. Thank god for the kike propaganda of the BBC halo otherwise we would be at Indian's level of inceldom.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21048, Deleted member 21345, Deleted member 26859 and 11 others
Blacks dont slay shit only lightskins do

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Kamui and BowlCutMogger
Why do french blacks look so cute and nice though? Ngolo Kante type shit
Bastille Day Sport GIF by Equipe de France de Football

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: tyronelite, rand anon, Ricky212 and 3 others
@VenatorLuparius you make good posts we always agree on the same shit

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Diversity, yeah, get culturaly enriched :feelsokman:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
This is why East Africans mog West Africans to suicide when it comes to PSL. Negroid skull is a death sentence.

With all that said, face is cope for blacks. It’s all about the height, frame and dark triad nature of the Nigga in question.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tyroneorkms, sportsmogger and Mewton
View attachment 2543763

Protest of illegals in France : typical fresh from the boat african pheno. They all look like monkeys.

Niggers are ugly, 90% of sheboons are unsightly. Thank god for the kike propaganda of the BBC halo otherwise we would be at Indian's level of inceldom.
blacked the finale

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Looksmaxxer20, aspiringexcel and 2 others
IMG 6260

Found the Ape alpha

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: smoth, Constantin Denis, Deleted member 27674 and 4 others
This is why East Africans mog West Africans to suicide when it comes to PSL. Negroid skull is a death sentence.

With all that said, face is cope for blacks. It’s all about the height, frame and dark triad nature of the Nigga in question.
Nah East Africans are also subhumans. Some of their women are beautiful but most of them are still subhumans with their wimp skull, big forehead and bug eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
@Kamui @Ricky212

View attachment 2543763

green= mogger of blacks blue=bone mogger

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
I don't why you denied it when I told you. Guys with Mukasa skin are slayers

iu
Deny what? What are you talking about bruh

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
View attachment 2543763

Self hating ?

i thought you were based

Why do french blacks look so cute and nice though? Ngolo Kante type shit
Bastille Day Sport GIF by Equipe de France de Football
Cause France is a cute country lol

its a cuter version of USA and everything is so much more cute

Nah East Africans are also subhumans. Some of their women are beautiful but most of them are still subhumans with their wimp skull, big forehead and bug eyes.
Why are black people self hating ? @Kamui

Deny what? What are you talking about bruh
I told you, chocolate black skin looks way better than lightskin. You told me "noo broo stop trollinggg lightskiins mooG"

Most of every race are ugly. But there is a significant amount of good looking East Africans when the failos are evened out

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
I told you, chocolate black skin looks way better than lightskin. You told me "noo broo stop trollinggg lightskiins mooG"
Lightskins mog darkskins dawg this ain’t rocket science bruv, wider range of appeal and better coloring, pheno, and features in general

Do not equate this with me saying dark skin guys can’t slay or get pussy or that they are heavily capped compared to an equal level lightskin :lul:
Why are black people self hating ? @Kamui
abused dogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33136
View attachment 2543763

No wonder you only dated non black girls lol

self hating niggas like you..

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oxymoron, Bushman and Deleted member 33136
blackcels are pushing whites from the first place theyr appeal in real life is big bbc halo is real

East Africans are framecel lanklets most of the time

FOB africans are ugly asf

Says the nigger

• Ugh..
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and sportsmogger
Nilotes and East Africans are the true GL niggas from Africa

Lightskins mog darkskins dawg this ain’t rocket science bruv, wider range of appeal and better coloring, pheno, and features in general

Do not equate this with me saying dark skin guys can’t slay or get pussy or that they are heavily capped compared to an equal level lightskin :lul:

abused dogs
Us caramel skinned tyrones>>>>

• Love it
This one looks like subhuman @Blackgymmax with the hair
IMG 8713

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, VenatorLuparius and panfacemogger
What's with the middle aged white woman in the middle???

What's with the middle aged white woman in the middle???
Shes one of the low iq easily propagandised retards who can't understand bell curves, anecdotes, has shit pattern recognition and listens to politically correct science/news therefore is a nigger lover

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
950CC771 043E 4837 8CFE 9B7172461A2D
obamamaxxer in the middle

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
Face does not matter for black guys. An ugly black guy can slay because of BBC halo.

• +1
Who is the best looking black guys on this pic ?