Conspiracy

Post all your best stuff

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 756 and 14 others

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4387, BigJimsWornOutTires, Deleted member 8576 and 2 others
that is so fucked up

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 756, Deleted member 11758 and 5 others
animals>niggers

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, ovosoundszn, Pietrosiek and 3 others
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 11705, Wallenberg and 5'8manlet

Screenshot 6

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 11053, Spartacus1- and 15 others
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4387, Deleted member 11053 and Baldingman1998
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053, everythingisacope, Growth Plate and 3 others
I feel bad for the kid. That's disgusting. His mother is an irresponsible whore
You're soft my mother had black men over all the time when I was growing up.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: YungStud, Looks234, everythingisacope and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 10602, Pietrosiek and 10 others
@Hozay thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3771, everythingisacope, Marsiere214 and 2 others
He might grow up fine
Stop trolling
Doesn't matter. He shouldn't have to experience hood gangsters fucking his prostitute mother and flaunting it in his face. That's fucked up

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 10615, Marsiere214 and 4 others
Doesn't matter. He shouldn't have to experience hood gangsters fucking his prostitute mother and flaunting it in his face. That's fucked up
That’s life. He still lives better than most

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053 and Baldingman1998
That’s life. He still lives better than most
But he is a kid. He probably thinks about playing Minecraft and some shit while already having no father figure to protect him from his mother and her gangbangers. He will have severe psychological trauma because he doesn't even feel safe in his own home. His mother puts him in a vulnerable position and he has no one around him that makes him feel safe. We are talking about kids here

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053, Deleted member 10602, Deleted member 3771 and 6 others
Yeah but usually people compare themselves to other locals although I agree with you.
We know nothing of those around him but we can compare globally

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4387
Most children live in the third world he doesn’t
If he was living in 3rd world he would go er on her. Or his cousins and relatives would

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053, Boldandbeautiful, Pietrosiek and 2 others
But he is a kid. He probably thinks about playing Minecraft and some shit while already having no father figure to protect him from his mother and her gangbangers. He will have severe psychological trauma because he doesn't even feel safe in his own home. Him mother puts him in a vulnerable position and he has no one around him that makes him feel safe. We are talking about kids here
Based.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Marsiere214
But he is a kid. He probably thinks about playing Minecraft and some shit while already having no father figure to protect him from his mother and her gangbangers. He will have severe psychological trauma because he doesn't even feel safe in his own home. Him mother puts him in a vulnerable position and he has no one around him that makes him feel safe. We are talking about kids here
:soy::soy:

• WTF
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Proving my point
What do you mean? Fuck the law nigga you need to live as a human with basic Rights and dignity. He is too young to move out. He should be able to leave his whore mother and live with his dad

Last edited:
this prolly isnt real

• Hmm...
Reactions: Baldingman1998
What do you mean? Fuck the law nigga you need to live as a human with basic Rights and dignity. He is too young to move out. He should be able to leave his whore mother and live with his day
He likely can if child services know

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4387
  • JFL
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful
But he is a kid. He probably thinks about playing Minecraft and some shit while already having no father figure to protect him from his mother and her gangbangers. He will have severe psychological trauma because he doesn't even feel safe in his own home. His mother puts him in a vulnerable position and he has no one around him that makes him feel safe. We are talking about kids here
based father

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Baldingman1998
worldstarrr

theres no way
why isnt the video on the news?
Not a good argument. The news don't report anything which promotes "wrong think". Atleast in the west that is. Anyway I hope it's fake for the sake of the kid but I think it's unlikely to be fake. + I think the kid wasn't actually asleep but he couldn't handle the embarrassment and vulnerability and humiliation of that situation that he wanted to die and stop existing. That's why he faked being asleep as a coping mechanism

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Marsiere214
I swear to god if i find that whore somewhere i will fucking kill her

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, Deleted member 4019, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
Download 6
Vc5yMyo
black people seem so fucked up tbh
glad im not from america jfl

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Marsiere214