Niggers deleted my private weight log

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
lol i remember the weight by heart in my noggin started at 98.8 now at 97.40

• WTF
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
you’ve been talking about losing weight for a year plus now and you’re still fat

how ?

• +1
Reactions: chrisN
you’ve been talking about losing weight for a year plus now and you’re still fat

how ?
Facts x100 your not looksmaxing if your not leanmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558

how ?
my genes are for building a lot of mass as quickly as possible. i build muscle insanely fast as well and have incredible strength gains from working out for just two months.

my genes are for building a lot of mass as quickly as possible. i build muscle insanely fast as well and have incredible strength gains from working out for just two months.
Then lean down so you can reap the reward of your efforts

• +1
mirin famine genes

Already lost 2 kg in 10 days
Keep at it then, it’s still disappointing that it’s taken you so long. Let the fact that you wasted your time weigh on you and make you feel miserable so you know not to make the same mistake again

• +1
mirin famine genes

Not exactly as Dravidians are stick thin but can’t put on any muscle( most of them) . I already bench 100 kg just after one month of lifting

Not exactly as Dravidians are stick thin but can’t put on any muscle( most of them) . I already bench 100 kg just after one month of lifting
mirin, i barely bench 50 kg. advice? height: 186 cm weight: 56 kg

mirin, i barely bench 50 kg. advice? height: 186 cm weight: 56 kg

Do short rep ranges (4-8) take ample rest time between sets have stimulant drinks like monster you sip while working out do not go to the gym more than thrice a week.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Do short rep ranges (4-8) take ample rest time between sets have stimulant drinks like monster you sip while working out do not go to the gym more than thrice a week.
psl edits >gym

• +1