Niggers Destroy Society

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
Tldr: niggers always ruin any sense of civilisation

First point I will make is their exponential crime rates.
Screenshot 20201002 151428

13:50

Acording to other stats blacks are 10x as likely to kill a white then vice versa

Screenshot 20201002 151651

Remember use percentages. Blacks are disporportiantely bad.

Why is this? It is simple.

They are genetically lower iq and less civilised.
Screenshot 20201002 151950

They are also closer related to monkeys than humans
Screenshot 20201002 152107

Now with the idea that the idea that they are genetically not human, low iq and fucking retards we can now explain why they destory society by being uncivilised.

Due to the jew media portraying them as oppressed they have life easier and have more job opportunities.

They also produce music which corrupts the white. God fearing patriots to be looney leftists and want to see their country burn

Screenshot 20201002 152311

Niggers need to go if you want a good productive society.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AscensionUwU, Subhuman trash, Dr. Greenberg and 18 others
dn rd

• WTF
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
First

• Love it

View attachment 706236

Acording to other stats blacks are 10x as likely to kill a white then vice versa

View attachment 706241

View attachment 706242

View attachment 706244

Now with the idea that the idea that they are genetically not human, low iq and fucking retards we can now explain why they destory society by being uncivilised.

Due to the jew media portraying them as oppressed they have life easier and have more job opportunities.

They also produce music which corrupts the white. God fearing patriots to be looney leftists and want to see their country burn

View attachment 706251

niggers in UK are so fucking annoying tbh

they just scream and shout on the bus and train loudly in the morning, it pisses me tf off

you can tell they have the ape dna inside them with how the behave

some are cool though and funny but most need to be genocided

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionUwU, Deleted member 3526, TsarTsar444 and 8 others
STFU.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dr. Greenberg, Deleted member 8365, Nautica and 2 others
Science bitch
niggers in UK are so fucking annoying tbh

they just scream and shout on the bus and train loudly in the morning, it pisses me tf off

you can tell they have the ape dna inside them with how the behave

some are cool though and funny but most need to be genocided
They just need genocidibg in general tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionUwU, Dr. Greenberg, Deleted member 9090 and 1 other person
@Blackout.xl out

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Gaia262, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8576, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
I UNDERSTAND, I WISH I WAS BLACK.

• JFL
crime/violence rates in black communities in the US are almost identical to crime rates in sub saharan africa (very high)

they reproduce these conditions wherever they congregate in large enough numbers

its basically over though, the contemporary West doesnt have the spine to keep them under control

our empire is in decline and its not going to get better in our lifetimes

• +1
Reactions: AscensionUwU, Dr. Greenberg, Amateur11 and 6 others
Dn

• Ugh..
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 6723

View attachment 706236

View attachment 706241

View attachment 706242

View attachment 706244

View attachment 706251

Oligarchs globally are actually the same species as anyone else. theyre geniuses but they do greater damage to society than any black ethnic foot soldier goon can on their own. why not deal with them first

Last edited:
  • +1
another based thread my bro. no homo erectus should ever have rights. Funny seing these homo erectuses coping.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscensionUwU, goat2x, Gaia262 and 3 others

View attachment 706236

View attachment 706241

View attachment 706242

View attachment 706244

View attachment 706251

This was uncalled for good sir please remove thy poster effective immediately or I shall call the (((sheriff))) and have you... “travel” let’s say.
You like the cold weather? TripAdvisor has rooms in gulag for free!

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 6723

View attachment 706236

View attachment 706241

View attachment 706242

View attachment 706244

View attachment 706251

It happened in every country that let the minorities command. Usa, france, sweden. Ghettos, no go zones....

Look italy, literally yesterday a group of blacks were attacked by football hooligans, minorities dont have even the chance to prosper here, they land in italy and want to go as fast as they can to cucked france, germany etc.. cos those countries are easy mode for them.. tho at least, the few blacks that are here, behave correctly cos therr is no ghetto culture, these ones have their homeland culture which is more respectable than usa hood coons

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Greenberg, Deleted member 5393, TopzCat1 and 4 others
giphy.gif

Utterly rent free

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jamal2222, Nautica and Lev Peshkov
another based thread my bro. no homo erectus should ever have rights. Funny seing these homo erectuses coping.

giphy.gif

I hope ur trolling

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nautica and Deleted member 6723
giphy.gif

I hope ur trolling
obviously I am. Not all blacks are dumb and shit. But there should be something done to blacks tbh, like something to prevent them from doing a crime.

• JFL
obviously I am. Not all blacks are dumb and shit. But there should be something done to blacks tbh, like something to prevent them from doing a crime.
Holocaust

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionUwU, Deleted member 5258, goat2x and 1 other person
be careful before you get put on a fbi watchlist bro, you never know who could be looking at this forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Deleted member 9048 and Lev Peshkov
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 9488
  • +1
  • JFL
  • JFL
So white people didn't kill, rape, and steal from other whites? Whites have never committed crimes? Whites didn't shoot and blast each other's faces off in war or poke each other with sharp objects in less advanced times? Your telling me white lands were perfect and crime free without brainwashing before blacks stepped on your soil?

This is probably the stupidest thread I've ever read.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, TsarTsar444 and 5'8manlet
crime/violence rates in black communities in the US are almost identical to crime rates in sub saharan africa (very high)

Find me one less-developed country on earth with any race that has a low crime rate

So white people didn't kill, rape, and steal from other whites? Whites have never committed crimes? Whites didn't shoot and blast each other's faces off in war or poke each other with sharp objects in less advanced times? Your telling me white lands were perfect and crime free without brainwashing before blacks stepped on your soil?

It's funny how these guys will say that whites are the most liberal and least racist race but here they are being racist. Lmao like 85% of racist threads are from whites when they are less than half the people on this website.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and johncruz12345

No race is perfect tbh. Every race has done fucked up shit.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
It's funny how these guys will say that whites are the most liberal and least racist race but here they are being racist. Lmao like 85% of racist threads are from whites when they are less than half the people on this website.
"White are the least racist, ethnics are so much more racist"

Full all niggers, gooks, go back to your ape descendants, you curry looking ass nigga. :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1

this post doesnt really make sense to me tbh. if you were given access to white people + healthcare + welfare etc would you bite the hand that gave it all to you? or would you be greatful for what you got and work ur ass off trying to help the people that let you into their society?

• +1
Reactions: Gosick and Lev Peshkov
High T black moggers live rent free in your Russian peanut skull tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jamal2222, Deleted member 9355, 5'8manlet and 4 others

View attachment 706236

View attachment 706241

View attachment 706242

View attachment 706244

View attachment 706251

Wow amazing peer reviewed high IQ based post

• Love it
hahahahahaha

• Hmm...
Completely trash thread ngl. Blacks are rent free in OP’s head. White countries like Argentina or Ex-soviet states are total shitholes with crime yet OP won’t say a word about them

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamal2222 and 5'8manlet
Completely trash thread ngl. Blacks are rent free in OP’s head. White countries like Argentina or Ex-soviet states are total shitholes with crime yet OP won’t say a word about them

giphy.gif
Russia has 0 crime compared to nigger countries I would know as I live here

Also i am making a thread on fsbela lands and why they are so crime ridden

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723

this post doesnt really make sense to me tbh. if you were given access to white people + healthcare + welfare etc would you bite the hand that gave it all to you? or would you be greatful for what you got and work ur ass off trying to help the people that let you into their society?

Whites enslave a group of people for years, deny them full rights and equality for years, put them under shitty living and shit education, treat them as inferiors for years or in the case of native americans, kill and wipe them off their land. But ethnics should just be happy and work their ass off to help them? LMAO!

What kind of omega cuck even suggest something like that?

• +1
Whites enslave a group of people for years, deny them full rights and equality for years, put them under shitty living and shit education, treat them as inferiors for years or in the case of native americans, kill and wipe them off their land. But ethnics should just be happy and work their ass off to help them? LMAO!

Because they were superior in power. You think blacks in Africa didn't enslave whites? lmao... Slavery is natural. Even white people enslaved other white people. It's not exactly a matter of race, it's a matter of who's more superior in a plethora of ways.

I'm not saying whites are superior to blacks, but in that scenario they definitely were. If blacks had the same level of power as whites during that time, they would've definitely enslaved whites. This doesn't make them criminal as back then this was the norm, morals are nothing but manmade creations.

Because they were superior in power. You think blacks in Africa didn't enslave whites? lmao... Slavery is natural. Even white people enslaved other white people. It's not exactly a matter of race, it's a matter of who's more superior in a plethora of ways.

I'm not saying whites are superior to blacks, but in that scenario they definitely were. If blacks had the same level of power as whites during that time, they would've definitely enslaved whites. This doesn't make them criminal as back then this was the norm, morals are nothing but manmade creations.
Lmao, what fucking crack are you smoking? Slavery wasn't natural and never has been. Regardless of the fact that everyone did it back then, dosent make it "natural". Humans aren't suppose to enslave and strip away rights from another human. If you do that, than you are serving the Archons and the elites.

Morals aren't man made when it comes down to it's core which is good and evil, or positive and negative. All negative activities feed the archons which in turn feed the elites, which in turn keeps humanity asleep and enslaved.

• +1
Reactions: Perfectionist
Lmao, what fucking crack are you smoking? Slavery wasn't natural and never has been. Regardless of the fact that everyone did it back then, dosent make it "natural". Humans aren't suppose to enslave and strip away rights from another human. If you do that, than you are serving the Archons and the elites.

Morals aren't man made when it comes down to it's core which is good and evil, or positive and negative. All negative activities feed the archons which in turn feed the elites.

Bro what fucking elites lmao? How are you benefitting the elites by enslaving other human beings? If anything you're benefitting yourself.

Vikings used to sail to England and rape all the women and come back with slaves to their homeland to sell. Those were whites enslaving other whites, dominance is pretty natural and normal. Whoever is strong and dominant ends up gaining all the power they can get and "abusing" it.

Only reason this shit doesn't happen nowadays is because people are scared of the police and most of the high T monsters are in prison. It was a different time, so get off your high horse with your bullshit modern morals because they didn't exist back then.

Humans enslave others who are weaker than them. This is why you and I are wagecucks and if we deviate from that we'll be homeless. Come on man.

BBC

• JFL
Bro what fucking elites lmao? How are you benefitting the elites by enslaving other human beings? If anything you're benefitting yourself.

Vikings used to sail to England and rape all the women and come back with slaves to their homeland to sell. Those were whites enslaving other whites, dominance is pretty natural and normal. Whoever is strong and dominant ends up gaining all the power they can get and "abusing" it.

Only reason this shit doesn't happen nowadays is because people are scared of the police and most of the high T monsters are in prison. It was a different time, so get off your high horse with your bullshit modern morals because they didn't exist back then.

Humans enslave others who are weaker than them. This is why you and I are wagecucks and if we deviate from that we'll be homeless. Come on man.
The only reason YOU would be homeless from deviating away from wagecucking is because you lack any skills, talents, and any creative thinking on how to follow your passion or interest and make a living off of it. I won't have that problem

Humans don't have to enslave each other. You said it yourself, those in power "abuse" it. Enslavement is just an easy primitive copout instead of working together and amongst each other. Theres a difference between "natural" and easy cop outs.

The elites are the thirteen bloodlines that have been influencing the world since ancient times. They are the ones who support humans straying away from good so that they can serve their demonic archon rulers in exchange for money, power, and other greedy materialistic desires. They believe they are gods whom are supposed to rule over the earth realm.

• +1
Reactions: Perfectionist
The only reason YOU would be homeless from deviating away from wagecucking is because you lack any skills, talents, and any creative thinking on how to follow your passion or interest and make a living off of it. I won't have that problem

Humans don't have to enslave each other. You said it yourself, those in power "abuse" it. Enslavement is just an easy primitive copout instead of working together and amongst each other. Theres a difference between "natural" and easy cop outs.

The elites are the thirteen bloodlines that have been influencing the world since ancient times. They are the ones who support humans straying away from good so that they can serve their demonic archon rulers in exchange for money, power, and other greedy materialistic desires. They believe they are gods whom are supposed to rule over the earth realm.
Yet the elites can't find a way to end religion which promotes goodwill essentially. Sounds retarded.

Also you're still a wagecuck if you live in their cities.

Ask yourself: why do kids always steal shit? Candy bars etc. Because they haven't been indoctrinated with morals, YOU have. Same principle applies to all. You're so brainwashed jfc.

what? it wasnt white people that had slaves retard

Based thread

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 8365