Niggers Destroy Society

Tbh I am good mates with black people and they behave very nicely and very good, what I hate is the bitches, criminals and the ghetto culture.

I hate how rude the bitches can be, literally so upfront, aggressive, rude and condescending. They have no respect for others and act like men, so loud and obnoxious.

the criminals are annoying because hey no1 likes crimes, and the teen try to act bad and be very annoying. Also they act arrogant thinking they own the world

I hate the ghetto culture I hate how some ppl admire the ghetto culture especially girls, I’m thinking u can make ur life so much easier but u prefer to live in a council estate flat and get impregnated by a drug dealer, than improve ur life travel and become More knowledgeable.

In the uk there’s a lot of black kids who’s parents don’t care and the usually the father leaves them, so they’re left with a mother who can’t raise a child. These people never learn manners, respect unless they beyond their borders such as uni or workplace and learn new skills.

Ppl who live in the ghetto usually stay in the ghetto, they make their money and food there

niggers in UK are so fucking annoying tbh

they just scream and shout on the bus and train loudly in the morning, it pisses me tf off

you can tell they have the ape dna inside them with how the behave

some are cool though and funny but most need to be genocided
You fucking brainlet all human are ape

Russia has 0 crime compared to nigger countries I would know as I live here

Also i am making a thread on fsbela lands and why they are so crime ridden
0 crime?
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Western societies are already doomed. Enjoy the decline.

• +1
Yet the elites can't find a way to end religion which promotes goodwill essentially. Sounds retarded.

Also you're still a wagecuck if you live in their cities.

Ask yourself: why do kids always steal shit? Candy bars etc. Because they haven't been indoctrinated with morals, YOU have. Same principle applies to all. You're so brainwashed jfc.

Why would the elites end religion? They USED and USE religion to divide man. Religion is just another easy way for them to divide and conquer humans. This is also done through language and race. Religion is one of the easiest ways to manipulate humans.

How TF would you still be a wagecuck just because your in the city if you work for yourself and have your own business making your own money doing what you like and what YOU want to do?

And you know what else kids do because of no morals and programming? No fear, before they are programmed and conditioned. Sound good? No, because that same kid will end up electrocuting himself, burning himself, injuring himself, and killing himself because he doesn't know what's safe and what isn't.

Are you really trying to argue with me that morals are bad or something? Your fucking insane if you think no morals is a good thing. You would be lucky to even make it out your mom's vagina in a world with no morals.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
Why would the elites end religion? They USED and USE religion to divide man. Religion is just another easy way for them to divide and conquer humans. This is also done through language and race. Religion is one of the easiest ways to manipulate humans.

How TF would you still be a wagecuck just because your in the city if you work for yourself and have your own business making your own money doing what you like and what YOU want to do?

And you know what else kids do because of no morals and programming? Fear, before they are programmed and conditioned. Sound good? No, because that same kid will end up electrocuting himself, burning himself, injuring himself, and killing himself because he doesn't know what's safe and what isn't.

Are you really trying to argue with me that morals are bad or something? Your fucking insane if you think no morals is a good thing. You would be lucky to even make it out your mom's vagina in a world with no morals.
sweet Nautica :heart:

• +1
Reactions: Nautica

And you know what else kids do because of no morals and programming? Fear, before they are programmed and conditioned. Sound good? No, because that same kid will end up electrocuting himself, burning himself, injuring himself, and killing himself because he doesn't know what's safe and what isn't.

Agree to disagree.

Agree to disagree.
I mean I guess technically you're right about there not essentially being a good and evil, but evil produces fear, suffering, hatred, violence etc. All things negative. Only the select few or the ones in power get to enjoy life, while the others are made to suffer

That's not the case with Good. With good, everyone is equal, with equal opportunity and freedom.

What society would you rather live in?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
I mean I guess technically you're right about there not essentially being a good and evil, but evil produces fear, suffering, hatred, violence etc. All things negative. Only the select few or the ones in power get to enjoy life, while the others are made to suffer

That's not the case with Good. With good, everyone is equal, with equal opportunity and freedom.

What society would you rather live in?
That was exactly my point. Of course I would love to live in a good world where there's equal opportunity and freedom, but the question is: Is it really possible? Was the human mind designed to withstand this?

The answer, in my opinion, is always going to be no. Why? For the same reason why we as humans have collectively agreed that capitalism is the most ideal system. Some can appreciate life with nothing, while others who have power will only want more.

It boils down to the difference in how human beings think, therefore it is why I think it wouldn't work. A total utopia free from fear and suffering and filled with love and freedom can't be achieved.

Maybe I am being nihilistic, but history proves otherwise. You're not wrong, but you have to think about it: We were discussing whites enslaving blacks in America, right? Why do you think whites did it? For their gain. They thought they were superior. Obviously this is wrong now, but back then it was the norm and if you thought otherwise then you were an outlier.

That is why I say morality is not set in stone. If we were all raised to kill each other, we will do it without question. Humans seek to benefit themselves first.

And yes, I do not support that, by the way. I am just saying that's why things like slavery happen. It's totally justifiable if you think about it from their perspective.

• +1
That was exactly my point. Of course I would love to live in a good world where there's equal opportunity and freedom, but the question is: Is it really possible? Was the human mind designed to withstand this?

The answer, in my opinion, is always going to be no. Why? For the same reason why we as humans have collectively agreed that capitalism is the most ideal system. Some can appreciate life with nothing, while others who have power will only want more.

It boils down to the difference in how human beings think, therefore it is why I think it wouldn't work. A total utopia free from fear and suffering and filled with love and freedom can't be achieved.

Maybe I am being nihilistic, but history proves otherwise. You're not wrong, but you have to think about it: We were discussing whites enslaving blacks in America, right? Why do you think whites did it? For their gain. They thought they were superior. Obviously this is wrong now, but back then it was the norm and if you thought otherwise then you were an outlier.

That is why I say morality is not set in stone. If we were all raised to kill each other, we will do it without question. Humans seek to benefit themselves first.

And yes, I do not support that, by the way. I am just saying that's why things like slavery happen. It's totally justifiable if you think about it from their perspective.

It's a little more complicated than simply humans agreed on capitalism, but you'd have to get into spirituality to understand. Spirituality explains all of this perfectly IMO.

• +1
It's a little more complicated than simply humans agreed on capitalism, but you'd have to get into spirituality to understand. Spirituality explains all of this perfectly IMO.
Have gotten into it actually before. I like to think of it as a cope now.

I don't know, I find no basis in nature of spirituality at all as much as I'd like to believe in it and in energy and karma. I'm not an atheist though, I believe in a creator, I just don't know what the fuck is going on in the universe in general and I feel as though I'm just a speck of cosmic dust.

Also hippies and cringy woke white girls ruined it lmao.

• +1
"White" people started it, there would be nothing for Jakes to fuck up if it weren't for you edomite devils putting them in that situation

Even then, no amount of crime they commit compares to all the rape, robbery and murder edomites have done everywhere

can someone send a higher quality picture of that jew comic where they turn the white people ghetto

Have gotten into it actually before. I like to think of it as a cope now.

I don't know, I find no basis in nature of spirituality at all as much as I'd like to believe in it and in energy and karma. I'm not an atheist though, I believe in a creator, I just don't know what the fuck is going on in the universe in general and I feel as though I'm just a speck of cosmic dust.

Also hippies and cringy woke white girls ruined it lmao.
It kind of reminds me of adam and eve from the bible. Humans were "good" until eve was manipulated by a demonic serpent and brought "evil" into the world when she ate the fruit. Because when you get deep into spirituality you learn demons are real and they are interdimensional creatures that sabotaged humans from living how we were suppose to.

• +1
It kind of reminds me of adam and eve from the bible. Humans were "good" until eve was manipulated by a demonic serpent and brought "evil" into the world when she ate the fruit. Because when you get deep into spirituality you learn demons are real and they are interdimensional creatures that sabotaged humans from living how we were suppose to.
Have you seen or interacted with them before?

Another example of white superiority. If only I could have been born white...

• +1
Reactions: Gosick
Based thread.

• +1
Reactions: Gosick
Tldr: niggers always ruin any sense of civilisation

First point I will make is their exponential crime rates.
View attachment 706236
13:50

Acording to other stats blacks are 10x as likely to kill a white then vice versa

View attachment 706241

Remember use percentages. Blacks are disporportiantely bad.

Why is this? It is simple.

They are genetically lower iq and less civilised.
View attachment 706242

They are also closer related to monkeys than humans
View attachment 706244

Now with the idea that the idea that they are genetically not human, low iq and fucking retards we can now explain why they destory society by being uncivilised.

Due to the jew media portraying them as oppressed they have life easier and have more job opportunities.

They also produce music which corrupts the white. God fearing patriots to be looney leftists and want to see their country burn

View attachment 706251

Niggers need to go if you want a good productive society.
me when i saw this thread

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Russia isnt cucked like the west so you guys are fine I think @Lev Peshkov

""""""""""""

Russian parliament's speaker Vyacheslav Volodin said that the parliament had received Putin's 24-page amendmends to the contitution.It includes an amendment stating that ethnic Russians are the people that forms the Russian state(Russky narod gosudarstvo obrazuyuschiy)"

"Russian President Vladimir Putin wants marriage to be defined as the union of a man and woman in a revised constitution ruling out gay marriage.The package includes a proclamation of Russians' faith in God and a ban on giving away any Russian territory

"""""""""""

These are nice amendments. mirin putin

• +1
as if you contribute to do it alot, you are not a saint dude
stop being a fucking stormcel

Tldr: niggers always ruin any sense of civilisation

First point I will make is their exponential crime rates.
View attachment 706236
13:50

Acording to other stats blacks are 10x as likely to kill a white then vice versa

View attachment 706241

Remember use percentages. Blacks are disporportiantely bad.

Why is this? It is simple.

They are genetically lower iq and less civilised.
View attachment 706242

They are also closer related to monkeys than humans
View attachment 706244

Now with the idea that the idea that they are genetically not human, low iq and fucking retards we can now explain why they destory society by being uncivilised.

Due to the jew media portraying them as oppressed they have life easier and have more job opportunities.

They also produce music which corrupts the white. God fearing patriots to be looney leftists and want to see their country burn

View attachment 706251

Niggers need to go if you want a good productive society.
Keep coping OP,
I coomed inside your mom’s wet tight pussy that’s why you’re mad. U walked in to me making your mother scream ‘Jamal 😩’ as I ate her out. She is very tight OP and you’re just mad she won’t let you smash.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Russia has 0 crime compared to nigger countries I would know as I live here

Also i am making a thread on fsbela lands and why they are so crime ridden
Russia isn’t the only Ex soviet state in existence u retard. Also russia is pretty much 3rd world on the same level as African nations outside major cities like Moscow and st Petersburg. Their economy is in the toilet with bare minimum development. Kys

Argentina is poor because of bad economics. There’s a reason why a mixed country like Colombia is rapidly developing while a white country like Argentina has been in an economic gutter for most of its history despite both countries being on the same continent with the same language and similar history/culture. Kys you low IQ slavic rat

• +1
Reactions: Nautica and Jamal2222
Have you seen or interacted with them before?
Not first hand, no, and I sure as hell don't want to. But i've seen them third hand when I was watching a YouTube video in which britney spears was doing an interview when she was very young and she started acting very weird. The uploader than paused and highlighted a very demonic looking entity that looked like it was controlling her.

I believe that in the same video there was also a part where the guy went over the mona lisa painting and theres a very demonic looking face on it. Kek.

Now if you want to hear first hand accounts of other people, seeing dog headed demonic men is very common in one of the Mexican deserts. Even marco polo and alexander the great document there encounters with LITERAL dog headed human hybrids.

Phil schneider a man who use to work for the U.S. military on the underground bunkers and cities the elites have been building, talks all about his encounter with gray aliens. 👽 Videos on youtube. The elites "suicided" him.

Alex collins is another guy that talks about his underground military bunkers experience and his encounter with reptilian humanoids. Videos on youtube.

Edit: and lastly, one of the most interesting ones is the manifesto of kyle odom where he talks about being gangstalked by Reptilians.

Last edited:
Don’t be racist

Still better than bydlo ukrainians and russians.

Muh niggers can shoot you right on the street while you are going home.

Just fucking lol, that shit happens on a daily basis in Ukraine Russia Belarus. Just watch local news (not TV, but independent ones like newsgroups on Instagram/Telegram where people report about what shit happens)