Niggers never cease the amaze me with their low IQ

Religions/traditions, environment, other invaders, Etc
traditions and envoronment comes from iq

other invades :forcedsmile: you mean europeans?

the black and white iq gap is nearly the same as after abolishon of slavery despite black people developing more to the white tier environment

black people in africa before europe werent sum high iq doctors okay, the iq gap was probably more or same as now

there are ton of countries which got colonized and mog them

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, deadend, Growth Plate and 1 other person
yes, the correlation is 0.3-0.4 the rat study was just another thing i wanted to point out,

many features dont apply to humans is incorrect fallacy
Link to the correlation you’re talking about?

No, the fallacy is using a rat study to prove something in humans when not everything in rats works the same in humans.

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv and Danish_Retard
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, gamma and Looks234
Link to the correlation you’re talking about?

No, the fallacy is using a rat study to prove something in humans when not everything in rats works the same in humans.
Give me an example biologically

"
Cranial Size (CM3 ) for US Adults in Army:

Asian: 1391

White: 1378

Black: 1362

Cranial Size and IQ, J. P. Rushton http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.489.6530&rep=rep1&type=pdf

As we know, the correlation between cranial size and IQ is 0.3-0.4."

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
  • +1
Reactions: buckchadley31 and Looks234
the one niggers keep on showing

murder, rape, stealing, you know, the usual
Thats because of culture and poverty. And it’s also generalizing.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Your screen name colour: Blues me. XD

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Give me an example biologically

"
Cranial Size (CM3 ) for US Adults in Army:

Asian: 1391

White: 1378

Black: 1362

Cranial Size and IQ, J. P. Rushton http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.489.6530&rep=rep1&type=pdf

As we know, the correlation between cranial size and IQ is 0.3-0.4."
Common sense should dictate that there are many differences between rats and human, you know, since we’re different species. Here’s one i found with a 2 second google search:

Cant open your link, is it a human study?

IQ tests are knowledge- and culture-agnostic. Basically, if you try to put a cube into a circular hole you are lacking pattern recognition, spatial and abstract brain capacities
cube-prism-and-cylinder-wooden-blocks-in-front-of-holes-3d-illustration-GFCPC3.jpg

The result is
View attachment 1188268
Egyptians are African

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12344 and SubhumanCurrycel
Common sense should dictate that there are many differences between rats and human, you know, since we’re different species. Here’s one i found with a 2 second google search:

Cant open your link, is it a human study?
this is a functional example

but i just wanted to hear you example i agree

yes it is a human study you can google it

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and JamesHowlett
this is a functional example

but i just wanted to hear you example i agree

yes it is a human study you can google it
Fair enough

Not absolute though as you have only one sample showing very little difference in cranial size.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Fair enough

Not absolute though as you you have one sample showing very little difference in cranial size.
1cm contains millions of neurons, and as we can witness points in iq tests

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, JamesHowlett and Deleted member 6403
you wouldn't notice the difference cause you constantly live around blacks

i live around blacks and hispanics, so i can tell the stark difference

blacks are MUCH more primitive

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
1cm contains millions of neurons, and as we can witness points in iq tests
In one specific sample, we need more info to make an accurate judgment.

Im sure you can agree that with small samples, outcomes in science vary all the time.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x

Well it’s because you live in the hood. In wealthy neighborhoods blacks act normal.

• +1
Reactions: eyelidcel, Growth Plate and JamesHowlett

Due to their own culture.

Rednecks and chavs aren’t a representation of all whites, so don’t say all blacks are the same as hood rats.

In one specific sample, we need more info to make an accurate judgment.

Im sure you can agree that with small samples, outcomes in science vary all the time.
there are ton of research behind this doe

like that one where they took out black kids from their parents and have white people raise them until they grew up

eventually they only ended up 2 iq points higher than average black americans
this is just tip of the iceberg

while environment matters its matters far less than people think tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Well it’s because you live in the hood. In wealthy neighborhoods blacks act normal.
He’s talking from emotion and personal experience, you can’t have a logical and rational debate with people like that.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
there are ton of research behind this doe

like that one where they took out black kids from their parents and have white people raise them until they grew up

eventually they only ended up 2 iq points higher than average black americans
this is just tip of the iceberg

while environment matters its matters far less than people think tbh
Huge factors can come into play here though, you can’t seriously think that such an invasive study would produce accurate results.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13511
Egyptians are African

Ancient Egyptians had R1b Y-chromosomal haplogroup.

Tutankhamun YDNA R1b / mtDNA K
Akhenaten YDNA R1b / mtDNA K
Tiye mtDNA K
Amenhotep III YDNA R1b / mtDNA K
Yuya G2a / mtDNA K
Thuya mtDNA K

https://academic.oup.com/hmg/article/30/R1/R24/5924364?rss=1

The very same haplogroup the founders of Western civilizations have:

Haplogrupo_R1b_%28ADN-Y%29.png

Shared_drift_and_mixture_analysis_of_ancient_Egyptian_mummies_with_other_ancient_and_modern_populations.jpg

Drift shared by the ancient Egyptian mummies with other ancient and modern populations. The affinity is strongest (in red) with ancient populations of the Near East and Neolithic farmers of Europe.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344 and Chintuck22
Huge factors can come into play here though, you can’t seriously think that such an invasive study would produce accurate results.
i dont understand what are the huge factors with could end up in double point iq loss

like i said if it was all environment than atleast one black kid would have ended up w his white counterpart iq but he didnt

• +1
aren't Indians lower IQ and lower in lean body mass on average?
it was stratified by caste since for literally dozens of centuries prior to the 20th, practiced a form of eugenics where ppl were bred into classes of intellectuals/warriors/traders/slaves[were called laborers, but they were virtually slaves]. now all of them r under the same branch so aggregate iq measurements r pretty useless.

in general, their body mass is lower cuz of adaptations to the pretty warm & relatively agriculture-based environment they live in; to survive with low resources, you need to be built very efficiently. doesnt apply to northern/mountain ones tho cuz its a separate environment completely.

yes, the correlation is 0.3-0.4 the rat study was just another thing i wanted to point out,

many features dont apply to humans is incorrect fallacy
this a tiny correlation dude lmao, r=.3 is so fucking statistically insignificant that it'd be stupid to use it as a precursor of any biological explanation.

but it is true that africa's climate doesnt require much strategic work - just run around killing animals in a nomadic way + niggers will never try to eugenicize themselves or breed in a way to raise their culture's intellect w/o chimping out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others
i dont understand what are the huge factors with could end up in double point iq loss

like i said if it was all environment than atleast one black kid would have ended up w his white counterpart iq but he didnt
When was this study done? Racial issues at time of study? White or mixed neighbourhood? Which country? Did parents want to adopt? How did they react to their white kids taken away? Did they put all their time into their new kids?

Studies like this are flawed. Real life is a better indicator. Why are white rednecks and chavs dumb? Because of race? Why are there smart black people that are raised in western/non-hood societies?

it was stratified by caste since for literally dozens of centuries prior to the 20th, practiced a form of eugenics where ppl were bred into classes of intellectuals/warriors/traders/slaves[were called laborers, but they were virtually slaves]. now all of them r under the same branch so aggregate iq measurements r pretty useless.

in general, their body mass is lower cuz of adaptations to the pretty warm & relatively agriculture-based environment they live in; to survive with low resources, you need to be built very efficiently. doesnt apply to northern/mountain ones tho cuz its a separate environment completely.

this a tiny correlation dude lmao, r=.3 is so fucking statistically insignificant that it'd be stupid to use it as a precursor of any biological explanation.

but it is true that africa's climate doesnt require much strategic work - just run around killing animals in a nomadic way + niggers will never try to eugenicize themselves or breed in a way to raise their culture's intellect w/o chimping out
no one uses it as an only possible explanation

its just one part of an explanation, there are many more, i dont see much counter point against heredity.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, SubhumanCurrycel, curryslayerordeath and 1 other person
Ancient Egyptians had R1b Y-chromosomal haplogroup.

Tutankhamun YDNA R1b / mtDNA K
Akhenaten YDNA R1b / mtDNA K
Tiye mtDNA K
Amenhotep III YDNA R1b / mtDNA K
Yuya G2a / mtDNA K
Thuya mtDNA K

https://academic.oup.com/hmg/article/30/R1/R24/5924364?rss=1

The very same haplogroup the founders of Western civilizations have:

Haplogrupo_R1b_%28ADN-Y%29.png

Shared_drift_and_mixture_analysis_of_ancient_Egyptian_mummies_with_other_ancient_and_modern_populations.jpg

Drift shared by the ancient Egyptian mummies with other ancient and modern populations. The affinity is strongest (in red) with ancient populations of the Near East and Neolithic farmers of Europe.
Was debunked

FD86CC43 706D 4582 81B2 50652639D45D

836F73C8 9AFD 468C BDD7 8DA5BD0BEECE

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Rope'n'Roll and Growth Plate
Chads and eksimos are superior. Rest races are subhuman including me(im white)

When was this study done? Racial issues at time of study? White or mixed neighbourhood? Which country? Did parents want to adopt? How did they react to their white kids taken away? Did they put all their time into their new kids?

Studies like this are flawed. Real life is a better indicator. Why are white rednecks and chavs dumb? Because of race? Why are there smart black people that are raised in western/non-hood societies?
See, when u read a study like that the only thing you can point to is that its must be racist )even doe the opposite been never done, and probably sjw cuck scared to do it)

their white kids wasnt taken away, it was a white neigbourhood, let me answer to you

nothing could have resulted in a 10iq point loss. there are twin studies like this replicated many times

AAA111FF 3960 4973 B9AC AFACAA02091D

• +1
you can still notice their primitive nature
View attachment 1188296
a lotta those things are pretty incorrectly interpreted imo jfl

1) principal component graph distances mean absolutely nothing w/o the deconstruction of the components. obviously groups would cluster separately, thats the whole point of the technique, but it says nothing about how different they are or what the explanation of the difference is.
2) race IS a social construct, its literally just a labelling for those clusters (a lot of things r social constructs, it doesnt make them inherently wrong).
4) this is talking genome differences, not the phenotypical (not like in looks, but outputs) results of those differences, which kinda support that supposed myth.
6) similar to 1, it uses a pretty shaky meaning of what 'significant' means.

rest seem correct to me though tbf
no one uses it as an only possible explanation

its just one part of an explanation, there are many more, i dont see much counter point against heredity.
yea but even w the hereditary explanation for intelligence differences, the correlation is not high either & the other explanatory factors can be changed to reduce that gap between diff group's intelligence.

also smth being heredity doesnt rly mean anything, it can still change over generations w/ diff pressures. why are ashkenazi Jews so deviated in intelligence? its a result of pressures making the trend for each round of offspring be pushed a certain way, even tho intelligence is still changed in a hereditary manner.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, ProAcktiv, goat2x and 1 other person
a lotta those things are pretty incorrectly interpreted imo jfl

1) principal component graph distances mean absolutely nothing w/o the deconstruction of the components. obviously groups would cluster separately, thats the whole point of the technique, but it says nothing about how different they are or what the explanation of the difference is.
2) race IS a social construct, its literally just a labelling for those clusters (a lot of things r social constructs, it doesnt make them inherently wrong).
4) this is talking genome differences, not the phenotypical (not like in looks, but outputs) results of those differences, which kinda support that supposed myth.
6) similar to 1, it uses a pretty shaky meaning of what 'significant' means.

rest seem correct to me though tbf

yea but even w the hereditary explanation for intelligence differences, the correlation is not high either & the other explanatory factors can be changed to reduce that gap between diff group's intelligence.

also smth being heredity doesnt rly mean anything, it can still change over generations w/ diff pressures. why are ashkenazi Jews so deviated in intelligence? its a result of pressures making the trend for each round of offspring be pushed a certain way, even tho intelligence is still changed in a hereditary manner.
1, it is very high, i dont know what ur trying to say

2, show the study , last time i checked the ashkenazi jew iq studies were all bunk and wrongfully executed

• +1
1, it is very high, i dont know what ur trying to say

2, show the study , last time i checked the ashkenazi jew iq studies were all bunk and wrongfully executed
1) iirc the r value for intelligence wrt to parents intelligence (not sure if im remembering correctly) was like ~.75 or smt, this isnt high enough to even remotely imply that other factors (non hereditary) dont play a significant part.

2) how were they shown as bunk? almost everything ive seen seems to support ashkenazim as significantly more intelligent than other races, even if these studies arent robust at all.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and goat2x
1) iirc the r value for intelligence wrt to parents intelligence (not sure if im remembering correctly) was like ~.75 or smt, this isnt high enough to even remotely imply that other factors (non hereditary) dont play a significant part.

2) how were they shown as bunk? almost everything ive seen seems to support ashkenazim as significantly more intelligent than other races, even if these studies arent robust at all.
1, i sent u a pm, to me 70-80% iq from genetics is a very high correlation

2, there are very little and also they are pre selected people, or processed data from other tests

jews were denied before cuz low iq and also in israel they dont do good

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and curryslayerordeath
Whites on an island=Britian
Asians on an island=Japan
Blacks on an island=Haiti

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Growth Plate and Rope'n'Roll
1, i sent u a pm, to me 70-80% iq from genetics is a very high correlation

2, there are very little and also they are pre selected people, or processed data from other tests

jews were denied before cuz low iq and also in israel they dont do good
1) responded in pm, ur kinda misunderstanding the stats

2) ye i meant specifically ashkenazim, not mizrahi or sephardic jews like those included in israel

also the OP in that reddit post says: "I could go into this with some depth, but I won't, because we have proof that the Jewish advantage is genetically mediated coming out in EBS soon"

but i didnt see him ever update once the paper got published nor do i have any idea wtf journal EBS is referring to so i cant look for it

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and ProAcktiv
lul @ incels on here with nothing going for themselves thinking they're superior. Dudes live in their parents home working minimum wage jobs and are literally the bottom barrel of society. No woman wants to fuck most of you dudes on here nor pays you any attention.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and eyelidcel
Was debunked

View attachment 1188314

View attachment 1188313

Checked this 'source'

This 'research' is 2010 vs 2020 I referenced. Where there is 'debunked'?

The whole article is literally 'Discovery channel says so', set of pyramid and pharaoh pictures and NO reference to would-be identified haplogroups JFL.

Karen-tier 'debunk' tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Growth Plate
even with their own ''culture'' whites mog them Eminem is the best rapper due to his talent w words which is too high iq for blacks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ProAcktiv and Chintuck22
Physically there are differences.

Mentally there is no difference, biologically speaking.

All races deserve to be treated fairly.
just leave .me and go back to normietowntheory

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 2632
Due to culture.

Just have a look at US rednecks and U.K. chavs, they are dumb as shit due to culture not their race.
Are you actually this Low IQ, typical for a Non-White tbh

Imgaine watching HollyJew movies and taking them as fact :feelskek:

There are no shortage of incredibly High IQ White people that live in the South and not only are they book smart but also can manage farm land and build a house and fix all their appliances

Even the so called Hillbillies that live in trailers still are able to survive without goverment assistance and astoundingly good at surving off the land, they can hunt, kill, build fires and makeshift boats, sure they may not have high IQ score but they certainly arent fighting over a street corner like blacks

• +1