Niggers shoot and kill 18 y/o football Chad

looks to ogre

yet

u did stfu
shut yo ass up white boi. Trying to act hard when one of your own got smashed. Continue to be scared my boi.

shut yo ass up white boi. Trying to act hard when one of your own got smashed. Continue to be scared my boi.
One you did a inaccurate assessment I'm Black.
Second wdym one of your own? You lack intellectual integrity and intelligence I see.

One you did a inaccurate assessment I'm Black.
Second wdym one of your own? You lack intellectual integrity and intelligence I see.
intellectual intelligence and integrity? Nigguh I have that in spades. Don't be talking that shit you don't know. If you even rolled up next to me i would be smashing you with hooks and uppercuts.

intellectual intelligence and integrity? Nigguh I have that in spades. Don't be talking that shit you don't know. If you even rolled up next to me i would be smashing you with hooks and uppercuts.
U seem low class by your responses.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
U seem low class by your responses.
Low class, continue to talk that shit white boi. You know you wouldn't last on the streets with that kinda attitude.

Low class, continue to talk that shit white boi. You know you wouldn't last on the streets with that kinda attitude.
I'm over 50% Sub Saharan African. Are you mad you cannot afford things you want in life?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deprived
I'm over 50% Sub Saharan African. Are you mad you cannot afford things you want in life?
You saying i can't afford the things i want in life when you're stuck in the sahara not able to drink any water. Continue to think like this white boi!

You saying i can't afford the things i want in life when you're stuck in the sahara not able to drink any water. Continue to think like this white boi!
I'm in America currently living a 350 thousand dollar house right now. Also I'm guessing your impoverished and black?

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deprived, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
I'm in America currently living a 350 thousand dollar house right now. Also I'm guessing your impoverished and black?
350,000 dollar house? NIgguh i live in a 600 k house, continue to be broke and poor my boi. Impoverished, never, black, i'm asian my boi stop being racist. But I am a black man at heart

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived
350,000 dollar house? NIgguh i live in a 600 k house, continue to be broke and poor my boi. Impoverished, never, black, i'm asian my boi stop being racist. But I am a black man at heart
So your an Asian male? If so I'm sorry for being racist towards you. It must be rough knowing your the lowest smv person on the planet.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and Deleted member 16369
So your an Asian male? If so I'm sorry for being racist towards you. It must be rough knowing your the lowest smv person on the planet.
Now you're just talkin that shit. Enough of this racial shit. I'm getting sick of you bro; we can't get along anymore at this point. I suggest you keep your mouth shut before things get ugly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, Deprived, AscensionMan98 and 1 other person
Now you're just talkin that shit. Enough of this racial shit. I'm getting sick of you bro; we can't get along anymore at this point. I suggest you keep your mouth shut before things get ugly
Oh no what is the big bad Asian man going to do to me? I'm guessing this is surely satire no?

• JFL
Reactions: Hades, Deprived and AscensionMan98
@8PSLcel @luljankybo look at this lol.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 17531
Oh no what is the big bad Asian man going to do to me? I'm guessing this is surely satire no?
you're gonna get stomped like a typical white boi. No self respecting african talks like you do. You sound like a typical suburbian white boi. Don't be mad when you get taught a lesson. I don't want to do anything truly bad to you because the fbi/police are already on my ass

• JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and MakinMogReturns
@8PSLcel @luljankybo look at this lol.
what the fuck is he talking about 😭 sounds like one of these low class California chinks I always have to deal with

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
you're gonna get stomped like a typical white boi. No self respecting african talks like you do. You sound like a typical suburbian white boi. Don't be mad when you get taught a lesson. I don't want to do anything truly bad to you because the fbi/police are already on my ass
Your a terrible troll dude. On the off chance ur not trolling me do me a favor and get some rope man.

what the fuck is he talking about 😭 sounds like one of these low class California chinks I always have to deal with
Yeah dude sounds like a whole bitch nigga really said "I'm black at heart" jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
Yeah dude sounds like a whole bitch nigga really said "I'm black at heart" jfl.
yes nigguh; I am black at heart. I feel like i'm talking to a typical suburbs nigguh. Jfl at this dude bragging about his one story house when i live in a mansion compared to u my boi. Don't be talkin t hat shit you dont know.,

• JFL
Reactions: copefuel and MakinMogReturns
Insane eye area, it looked like a morph. His cheekbones weren't ideal and his jaw was too wide, but still he was a chad. I'm happy that there is one less chad in the world.

• JFL
yes nigguh; I am black at heart. I feel like i'm talking to a typical suburbs nigguh. Jfl at this dude bragging about his one story house when i live in a mansion compared to u my boi. Don't be talkin t hat shit you dont know.,
Do your parents own a Asian massage spa by chance? Your mother might have gave me a hand job once.

• JFL
Reactions: copefuel
Do your parents own a Asian massage spa by chance? Your mother might have gave me a hand job once.
hahah continue to cope nigguh

2 monkeys became slaves for the rest of their lifes now

• JFL
Reactions: Schizoidcel, Deleted member 16369, MakinMogReturns and 2 others
sleep tight baltic prince @Erik-Jón

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Probably called them niggers out the window of his bmw

even other blacks know that fighting blacks will rarely ever be a fair fight and if you win they will always try to shoot you. He relaxed too much around some thug niggers and paid the price. Unfortunately it was his life
You can't win against someone willing to go and do 20 or more years in prison without a second thought.

Chad wasn't going to throw his life away by pulling out a gun and recklessly spraying in their direction. They on the other hand was perfectly ready and willing to throw their life away by killing him.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, tyronelite, gymmaxedhorse and 1 other person
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, StrangerDanger and AscensionMan98
A hard-working real-life unfrauded TERRACHAD, slayer, football star (obviously), with superhuman T levels.

Senselessly shot dead by two cowardly subhuman gutter trash scum.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 18522
Klip11 glows in the dark

because after all looks only make you attract females and make other people treat you better and like you more, what one should be striving for is omnipotencemaxxing

the redpillers of the world should organize themselves to seize power in some country in the world, create a gang, I don't know. First elect a leader

• +1
Stop talking like that your parents probably came to my country on a boat.
you're country? nigguh this aint your country. You came from slavery nigguh !

you're country? nigguh this aint your country. You came from slavery nigguh !
I'm second generation american u dumb Asian. Also why are you so corny?

Not my problem

• JFL
Reactions: Travis and Deleted member 18522
I'm second generation american u dumb Asian. Also why are you so corny?
this corny azz nijjuh lmao. Why you keep messaging back. I already spanked u and you coming back for more ass whoopins?

Wonder what the motive was to throw your whole life away at 18 just to kill another highschooler

insane did he fucking take ur candy or what

• +1
The less Chads the better

Should’ve tortured him first

Wonder what the motive was to throw your whole life away at 18 just to kill another highschooler

insane did he fucking take ur candy or what
He'll get out in 4 years.

• +1
this corny azz nijjuh lmao. Why you keep messaging back. I already spanked u and you coming back for more ass whoopins?
Why am i arguing with a incel Asian? You are certified subhuman i should treat you like one i apologize.

Why am i arguing with a incel Asian? You are certified subhuman i should treat you like one i apologize.
look at this nigguh bragging about his one story apartment and his nonexistant sex life. You're gonna get popped my boi one of these days by a real nigguh. I don't want you to get hurt my boi playing this game. You got to be keeping your head low.

niggas dont want static

look at this nigguh bragging about his one story apartment and his nonexistant sex life. You're gonna get popped my boi one of these days by a real nigguh. I don't want you to get hurt my boi playing this game. You got to be keeping your head low.
Tales from Asia.