Niggers try to enter Melilla (A spanish city in northern Morocco)

brucel

brucel

Looksmax King
I wont say anything about them since it will be "race baiting" but keep in mind these people have an iq ranging from 60-65, every society.... see I cant say more than 1 thing or I will get banned, happened to me on two occasions...

What happened is these "people" tried to invade a city located in northern part of Morocco a spanish city is located there called "Melilla" it is covered by 6 ft walls, 18 died, 70 injured and I think the number was about 2000 invaders... When you watch some recordings/videos (maybe not in the one I put but I saw ones on youtube) you see them celebrating and running around while thier own "people" are just dying, truly disgusting...

Impressive, very nice:popcorn::feelsautistic:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ballskin, ChristianChad, Deleted member 16058 and 3 others
They just wanted to suffer systematic oppression and white supremacy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, oldcelloser, MorningNorwood and 4 others
@KING REIDYZ ya yakhi denod see this 🤙🤙🤙

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
They just wanted to suffer systematic oppression and white supremacy.
They wanted to work as scientists, doctors or engineers but the wypipo cant comprehend/are too jealous of the people that created egypt and every molecule.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lihito, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 14774 and 7 others
I wont say anything about them since it will be "race baiting" but keep in mind these people have an iq ranging from 60-65, every society.... see I cant say more than 1 thing or I will get banned, happened to me on two occasions...

What happened is these "people" tried to invade a city located in northern part of Morocco, 18 died, 70 injured and I think the number was about 2000 invaders... When you watch some recordings/videos (maybe not in the one I put but I saw ones on youtube) you see them celebrating and running around while thier own "people" are just dying, truly disgusting...

Christian Bale GIF by PeacockTV

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Lev Peshkov and brucel
This is just the start, they’re gonna be starving later this year, sad really

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
They wanted to work as scientists, doctors or engineers but the wypipo cant comprehend/are too jealous of the people that created egypt and every molecule.
>Moroccans
>White

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, datboijj, Deleted member 16058 and 2 others
Spanish people are not white, they are closer to gypsies, indians and niggers than white people tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard, datboijj, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: ballskin, n0rthface, forevergymcelling and 2 others
This is just the start, they’re gonna be starving later this year, sad really
there is nothing sad about it - they should be long dead with they way they breed like rats

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and brucel
i'd volunteer there just so i could protect european borders from those animal hordes

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ballskin, Deleted member 17291 and brucel
there is nothing sad about it - they should be long dead with they way they breed like rats
Yeah but they’re not just gonna lay down and die, they're coming for your women soon and also so you feed them

:feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
all males

jfl at bundesgays putting up with this :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and n0rthface
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, PrinceLuenLeoncur and enchanted_elixir
No surprise the resident sfcel is in this thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, oldcelloser and Toth's thot
Absolutely brutal BBCpill
She ugly though…

What happened is these "people" tried to invade a city located in northern part of Morocco a spanish city is located there called "Melilla" it is covered by 6 ft walls, 18 died, 70 injured and I think the number was about 2000 invaders... When you watch some recordings/videos (maybe not in the one I put but I saw ones on youtube) you see them celebrating and running around while thier own "people" are just dying, truly disgusting...

Aren’t Arabs doing the same thing in Belarus right now though? I’m sure you dirty sand niggers are just as vile invaders in Europe your both scum but at least blacks are Christian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and enchanted_elixir
Most, some are Muslims.
Most blacks in Europe and Americas as Christian. Black Muslims are like 30% of all blacks in Europe. And liek 0% in American ones

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and enchanted_elixir
what's funnier is that Storm cucks like you dont realize how weak you are and that your HUWHITE ancestors were stupid and liberal and faggy....if they were actually high t none of that shit were happening....like try doing this immigration shit in n korea or other countries with high t males :feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and datboijj
what's funnier is that Storm cucks like you dont realize how weak you are and that your HUWHITE ancestors were stupid and liberal and faggy....if they were actually high t none of that shit were happening....like try doing this immigration shit in n korea or other countries with high t males :feelskek::feelskek:
Korea

High T

Choose one buddy

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
Saudi Arabia then you fuckers -happy now? as MENA men have demonstrably higher t 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back