niggers who hate jews tbhngl

S

Subhuman trash

Banned
@personalityinkwell @OOGABOOGA @Short Ugly and Brown @Enigmatic93 @ImprovLoser @Weed

• +1
Reactions: SoyGune
I'm a Nigger too

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, SoyGune and Subhuman trash
אני שונא יהודים

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Why didn’t u a @

is it true that a lot of niggas in NYC hate jews? I feel like I've read articles about it like some low inhib nigga just smacked some kikecel in the back the head in Brooklyn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6164
is it true that a lot of niggas in NYC hate jews? I feel like I've read articles about it like some low inhib nigga just smacked some kikecel in the back the head in Brooklyn
Maybe we can be friends with them.

Shit thread you filthy fucking Jew

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash
Yes they get kinda memed lol but they’re mostly good I guess, there’s a jewish side of town like across the street from me basically and nobody harasses then cuz nobody tryna go to the island (Rikers Island = jail) cuz nypd will come fast asf

Yes they get kinda memed lol but they’re mostly good I guess, there’s a jewish side of town like across the street from me basically and nobody harasses then cuz nobody tryna go to the island (Rikers Island = jail) cuz nypd will come fast asf
lol these kikes on (((social media))) virtue signalling anti cop and pro black but when they see a nog in their neighborhood NYPD comes quick like chad in stacy. My city has blacks and jews but they are just segregated mostly
lol these kikes on (((social media))) virtue signalling anti cop and pro black but when they see a nog in their neighborhood NYPD comes quick like chad in stacy. My city has blacks and jews but they are just segregated mostly
are you near borough park or williamsburg?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6164
What's Sad Bro. I'm racially fluid someday I'm a Nigger , Somedays I'm A Gook , Most of the Time I'm a Curry
when are you a honky?